Annual General Meetings/08 Agenda
2nd Annual General Meeting – London, 14:00 August 30th 2008
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2nd Annual General Meeting of the OpenStreetMap Foundation will be held at the offices of Cloudmade Ltd, Suite 1.06 Enterprise House, 1/2 Hatfields, London, SE1 9PG, UK. on Saturday 30 August at 14.00 BST. Map
It will be great to see you there, but if you are not going, paid up members can still stand for election and participate in the election of officers. Voting by email is now open, though new candidates may still be proposed until Monday August 25th. Voting by email closes at midnight BST (GMT+1) on Thursday August 28th. osm:Foundation/AGM08/Election_of_Officers More information can be found here.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the last Meeting
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Election of Officers
- The Chairman (Steve Coast) is not due for re-election.
- The Secretary (Andy Robinson) is due for re-election and intends to stand.
- The Treasurer (Etienne Cherdlu) is due for re-election and intends to stand.
- Board member position (Michael Collinson) is due for re-election and intends to stand.
- Board member position (Richard Fairhurst) is due for re-election but does not intend to stand.
- Board member position (Mikel Maron) is due for re-election and intends to stand.
- Board member (Currently vacant)
There will be an election for 6 positions.
6. Any Other Business