Annual General Meetings/2019
13th Annual General Meeting of the OpenStreetMap Foundation
The IRC wiki page will have information on how to connect to IRC.
Foundation members will vote to elect a new board in December.
- You do not need to attend the meeting to vote but you need to be a member or associate member throughout the period of 30 days prior to the date of the meeting.
- See the OSM wiki for more information.
Voting instructions and FAQ
Please see Voting information and instructions.
IMPORTANT - Test your browser settings
The voting link will lead to a secure web page listing each candidate in random order and allowing you to rank the candidates in order of preference.
Normal members will also get a second email and that link will land them on a page that will allow them to vote for the special resolutions.
Voting on changes to Articles of Association and other changes
This year members will be voting on special resolutions and on a proposed Membership Fee Waiver change.
- Michael Collinson will gather the questions from the community, organise them and will publish an official set for the candidates. Will also get via email the candidates' answers (administrative assistant will be cc'ed).
Michael Collinson was active 2006-2014ish as a board member, board secretary, SotM and chair of the License Working Group. More recently, he acted as an election observer for HOT and OSM US. Active mapper from 2005 till now. (Source)
Access to OpaVote online platform
- Dorothea Kazazi (Administrative Assistant)
- Michael Spreng (Membership Working Group)
Confirmation of OpaVote results with OpenSTV
- Ilya Zverev (Communication Working Group)
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the last Meeting
- Chairperson’s report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election to Board
- Changes to the Articles of Association
- Changes to the Membership Fee Waiver program*
- Any other business
* To find out about our Membership Fee Waiver program in its current form, please see: Making it easier to join OSMF.