Annual General Meetings/2021
15th Annual General Meeting of the OpenStreetMap Foundation
The 15th Annual General Meeting of the OpenStreetMap Foundation will be held online in the IRC chat room #osmf-gm on the IRC network irc.oftc.net, on December 11th 2021, at 1600 UTC.
The IRC page on the OSM wiki will have information on how to connect to IRC.
Results of the election will be added to this page.
There is currently one resolution proposed by the OSMF board:
- Special resolution (changing the OSMF Articles of Association): Count time as associate member for board candidacy requirements
Foundation members will vote to elect a new board in December.
- You do not need to attend the meeting to vote but you need to be a member or associate member throughout the period of 90 days prior to the date of the meeting. The deadline for becoming a new member eligible to vote for the board candidates of your choice was 11 September 2021 23:59:59 UTC
- The OSM wiki has more information.
Voting instructions and FAQ
IMPORTANT - Test your browser settings, otherwise you might send an empty vote
The voting emails from Opavote (to be sent on the 4th of December, after 16:00 UTC) link directly to the voting page, which is listing each candidate in random order and allowing you to rank the candidates in order of preference.
- Michael Collinson will gather the questions from the community, organise them and publish an official set for the candidates.
The candidates' answers and manifestos will be compiled here.
Michael Collinson was active 2006-2014ish as a board member, board secretary, State of the Map and chair of the Licensing Working Group. More recently, he acted as an election observer for HOT and OSM US. Active mapper from 2005 till now. (Source)
Access to OpaVote online platform
- Dorothea Kazazi (Administrative Assistant)
Confirmation of OpaVote results with OpenSTV
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the last Meeting
- Chairperson’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Election to Board
- Results of voting on the special resolution and on other suggested resolutions
- Any other business