Difference between revisions of "Board/Action Items"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Removed action item)
(+ S2S action items, some updates)
Line 11: Line 11:
 
!Source
 
!Source
 
!Related to
 
!Related to
  +
|-
  +
| Board
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to approve budget
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/2021_budget| 2021 budget]]
  +
|-
  +
| Board
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to set post-election timeline
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Board_capacity_and_sustainability| Board capacity and sustainability]]
  +
|-
  +
| Allan
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to start online document with questions to the [[Data_Working_Group| Data Working Group]] (DWG) about what their implementation could look like with intention to send in 1 week.
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Creating_software_dispute_resolution_panel| Software dispute resolution panel]]
  +
|-
  +
| Allan
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to send reminder to [[Licensing_Working_Group| Licensing Working Group]] (LWG) about waiting for the signed [https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/w/images/a/a0/OSMF_NDA_201812066.pdf non-disclosure agreements] (NDAs) to share OSMF pro-bono lawyer's feedback.
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement| Attribution guidelines]]
  +
|-
  +
| Allan with Rory
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to work on communicating the [[Articles_of_Association| Articles of Association]] (AoA) change ideas to the membership
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Articles_of_Association| Articles of association]]
  +
|-
  +
| Allan
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to circulate outline to rest of board members regarding strategic plan and drive forward the topic (which would then serve fundraising asks in 2021)
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/OSMF_fundraising| OSMF fundraising]]'' and [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Wrap-up_session|Wrap-up session]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Allan
 
|Allan
 
|2020-03
 
|2020-03
|Updated
 
  +
|
 
|to reach out to FOSS community for expertise/experience in software governance.
 
|to reach out to FOSS community for expertise/experience in software governance.
 
''#2020-May,Jun,Jul: In progress. One good conversation.''<br>
 
''#2020-May,Jun,Jul: In progress. One good conversation.''<br>
Line 20: Line 62:
 
|S2S 2020
 
|S2S 2020
 
|"Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement"
 
|"Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement"
  +
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume with Paul
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to spend a maximum of three hours talking to lawyers
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Legal_team_and_Brexit_implications_-_resolve_how_to_respond|Brexit]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to draft new copy of personnel committee charter
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Managing_staff_-_what_questions_need_to_be_resolved| Managing staff]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to send an updated version of the budget spreadsheet/specific tabs to Dorothea for publishing
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/2021_budget| 2021 budget]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to ask [[Working_Groups|Working Groups]] (WGs) if they want to update their [budget] numbers
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/2021_budget| 2021 budget]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume with help of Allan/Gunner ''(screen-to-screen facilitator)''/[[Communication_Working_Group|Communication Working Group]] (CWG)
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to announce ahead of time that we're going to look at a budget
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/2021_budget| 2021 budget]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume with Michelle ''(OSMF accountant)''
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to consider breaking up [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map State of the Map] [numbers] by year
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/2021_budget| 2021 budget]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume with Rory
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to work on writing the goals of a "supporting" membership to send to OSMF pro-bono lawyer [for feedback]
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Articles_of_Association| Articles of association]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume with Mikel
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to work on plan on how the money will be collected
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/OSMF_fundraising|OSMF fundraising]]
  +
|-
  +
| Guillaume with Paul
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to put explanation of the board attribution changes in writing and explain that the board won't provide a red-lined version
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement| Attribution guidelines]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Guillaume/Allan
 
|Guillaume/Allan
Line 62: Line 168:
 
|FOSS policy
 
|FOSS policy
 
|-
 
|-
| <s>'''Joost'''</s>
+
| Joost
| <s>'''2020-08-27'''</s>
+
| 2020-10
| '''[https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-August/007190.html Done]'''
 
| <s>'''to communicate result of infrastructure circular.'''</s>
 
| <s>'''Meeting'''</s>
 
 
|
 
|
  +
| to develop numbers on country breakdown in current membership, vs prior year and vs country level participation
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Improving_member_and_volunteer_recruiting| Improving member and volunteer recruiting]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Joost
 
|Joost
Line 73: Line 182:
 
|Membership
 
|Membership
 
|-
 
|-
|Joost
+
|<s>Joost</s>
|2020-05-11
+
|<s>2020-05-11</s>
|Updated
+
|Done
|to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/United_States|OpenStreetMap United States Local Chapter application]], <s>after finalisation of the updated LC agreement. (2020-07 Done)</s><s>''#2020-05: On hold till finalisation of the updated LC agreement. (2020-07: [[Local_Chapters/Template_agreement |Update of LC Agreement]] finalised). Application sent for [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-August/007172.html membership] and [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/2020-August/020484.html local] consultation.''</s> #2020-09 Voting during September meeting.
+
|<s>to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/United_States|OpenStreetMap United States Local Chapter application]], <s>after finalisation of the updated LC agreement. (2020-07 Done)''#2020-05: On hold till finalisation of the updated LC agreement. (2020-07: [[Local_Chapters/Template_agreement |Update of LC Agreement]] finalised). Application sent for [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-August/007172.html membership] and [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/2020-August/020484.html local] consultation.''</s> #2020-09 Voting during September meeting: Accepted.
 
|email
 
|email
 
|[[Local Chapters]]
 
|[[Local Chapters]]
Line 98: Line 207:
 
|Joost
 
|Joost
 
|2019-09-19
 
|2019-09-19
|On hold
 
  +
|
 
|to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo| OpenStreetMap RDC Local Chapter application]].
 
|to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo| OpenStreetMap RDC Local Chapter application]].
 
''#2020-05: They need to do some things first. It's in their backlog.''
 
''#2020-05: They need to do some things first. It's in their backlog.''
Line 104: Line 213:
 
|[[Local Chapters]]
 
|[[Local Chapters]]
 
|-
 
|-
|Joost
+
|<s>Joost</s>
|2020-01-20
+
|<s>2020-01-20</s>
|Updated
+
|Done
|to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Kosovo|Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova Local Chapter application]].
+
|<s>to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Kosovo|Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova Local Chapter application]].
<s>''#2020-05: New process, [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/Applications/Kosovo draft application available on the OSM wiki for community feedback].''</s><br>
+
''#2020-05: New process, [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/Applications/Kosovo draft application available on the OSM wiki for community feedback].''</s><br>
 
<s>''#2020-06-25: Mikel to help. #2020-07: Dorothea emailed about 2019 financial report.''</s><br>
 
<s>''#2020-06-25: Mikel to help. #2020-07: Dorothea emailed about 2019 financial report.''</s><br>
''#2020-09 voting during September meeting.''
+
''#2020-09 voting during September meeting: Accepted''
|email
+
|<s>email</s>
|[[Local Chapters]]
+
|<s>[[Local Chapters]]</s>
  +
|-
  +
| Mikel
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to write draft about [[Operations_Working_Group| Operations Working Group]] (OWG) and work with Paul
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Improving_member_and_volunteer_recruiting| Improving member and volunteer recruiting]]
  +
|-
  +
| Mikel
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to extend "donate time" project to companies
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Improving_member_and_volunteer_recruiting| Improving member and volunteer recruiting]]
  +
|-
  +
| Mikel with help of Rory and Allan
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to revitalise the [[Diversity_and_Inclusion_Special_Committee|Diversity and Inclusion Special Committee]]
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Wrap-up_session|Wrap-up session]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Mikel
 
|Mikel
Line 122: Line 231:
 
''#2020-07: No action to report.''
 
''#2020-07: No action to report.''
 
|-
 
|-
|Mikel with help of Allan, Joost, Tobias
+
|Mikel with help of Allan, Joost, Tobias
 
| 2020-03
 
| 2020-03
 
| Updated
 
| Updated
Line 150: Line 259:
 
|F2F 2019
 
|F2F 2019
 
|WGs
 
|WGs
  +
|-
  +
| Paul with Guillaume
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to spend a maximum of three hours talking to lawyers
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Legal_team_and_Brexit_implications_-_resolve_how_to_respond|Legal team and Brexit implications - resolve how to respond]]
  +
|-
  +
| Paul
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to create version of [[Conflict_of_Interest_Policy|board Conflict of Interest]] (CoI) to be applicable to [[Working_Groups|Working Groups]] (WGs)
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Develop_plan_for_conflict_of_interest_on_Working_Groups|Develop plan for conflict of interest on Working Groups]]
  +
|-
  +
| Paul with Guillaume
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to put explanation of the board attribution changes in writing and explain that the board won't provide a red-lined version
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement| Attribution guidelines]]
  +
|-
  +
| Paul
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to collaborate with Tobias on emailing [[Licensing_Working_Group| Licensing Working Group]] (LWG) regarding the tile licence attribution and rewrite specific part of copyright statement
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement| Make progress on attribution guidelines and enforcement]]
  +
|-
  +
| Paul
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to take to email Reddit "Ask me Anything"
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Wrap-up_session|Wrap-up session]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|<s>Paul</s>
 
|<s>Paul</s>
 
|<s>2018-04-19</s>
 
|<s>2018-04-19</s>
|Updated
 
  +
|
 
|<s>to [[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#FOSS_Policy| document]] the evaluation process of software and services used by the OSMF.
 
|<s>to [[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#FOSS_Policy| document]] the evaluation process of software and services used by the OSMF.
 
''#2020-05: Help on this is welcome.</s> #2020-08: To be sent to FOSS committee.''
 
''#2020-05: Help on this is welcome.</s> #2020-08: To be sent to FOSS committee.''
 
|<s>Meeting</s>
 
|<s>Meeting</s>
 
|<s>FOSS policy</s>
 
|<s>FOSS policy</s>
  +
|-
  +
| Rory
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to reply to OSMF pro-bono lawyer's email on attribution guidelines
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement| Attribution guidelines]]
  +
|-
  +
| Rory
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to ask OSMF pro-bono lawyer if we can waive fee for membership without needing an [[Articles_of_Association| Articles of Association]] (AoA) change
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Articles_of_Association| Articles of association: Evaluate membership pre-requisites, identify any needed changes/updates]]
  +
|-
  +
| Rory
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to ask OSMF pro-bono lawyer for wording for some of these changes
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Articles_of_Association| Articles of association: Evaluate membership pre-requisites, identify any needed changes/updates]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Rory
 
|Rory
 
| 2020-03
 
| 2020-03
|Updated
 
  +
|
 
|to announce and then do gentle, friendly, first warnings, formal reminders noting exceptions and suggesting alternative actions (Ideally include “escalation path” guidelines and learn from Guillaume’s efforts). #2020-08: Reached to DWG.
 
|to announce and then do gentle, friendly, first warnings, formal reminders noting exceptions and suggesting alternative actions (Ideally include “escalation path” guidelines and learn from Guillaume’s efforts). #2020-08: Reached to DWG.
 
|S2S 2020
 
|S2S 2020
 
|"Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Enforcement of policies etc"
 
|"Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Enforcement of policies etc"
  +
|-
  +
| Tobias with Paul
  +
| 2020-10
  +
|
  +
| to collaborate on emailing [[Licensing_Working_Group| Licensing Working Group]] (LWG) regarding the tile licence attribution and rewrite specific part of copyright statement
  +
| S2S 2020
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement| Attribution guidelines]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
|Tobias
 
|Tobias
 
| 2020-03
 
| 2020-03
|Updated
 
  +
|
 
|to keep the takeover/AoA change topic moving.
 
|to keep the takeover/AoA change topic moving.
 
''<s>#2020-05: 3 related topics added to the 2020-05 agenda. 2020-07: Suggestion for the board to take the initiative on the membership pre-requisites. MWG probably had a first draft, help is welcome.</s> #2020-08 and 2020-09 Topic on the agenda.''
 
''<s>#2020-05: 3 related topics added to the 2020-05 agenda. 2020-07: Suggestion for the board to take the initiative on the membership pre-requisites. MWG probably had a first draft, help is welcome.</s> #2020-08 and 2020-09 Topic on the agenda.''

Revision as of 15:32, 22 October 2020

The list is sortable and contains items that did not arise from board meetings. Incomplete.

  • Items in bold are new (arose during ~ past month).
  • Status column - "updated": Item had an update during past month (board meeting or board chat), other than "in progress".
Name Date Status Action item and status Source Related to
Board 2020-10 to approve budget S2S 2020 2021 budget
Board 2020-10 to set post-election timeline S2S 2020 Board capacity and sustainability
Allan 2020-10 to start online document with questions to the Data Working Group (DWG) about what their implementation could look like with intention to send in 1 week. S2S 2020 Software dispute resolution panel
Allan 2020-10 to send reminder to Licensing Working Group (LWG) about waiting for the signed non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to share OSMF pro-bono lawyer's feedback. S2S 2020 Attribution guidelines
Allan with Rory 2020-10 to work on communicating the Articles of Association (AoA) change ideas to the membership S2S 2020 Articles of association
Allan 2020-10 to circulate outline to rest of board members regarding strategic plan and drive forward the topic (which would then serve fundraising asks in 2021) S2S 2020 OSMF fundraising and Wrap-up session
Allan 2020-03 to reach out to FOSS community for expertise/experience in software governance.

#2020-May,Jun,Jul: In progress. One good conversation.
#2020-Aug: In contact with Gunner.

S2S 2020 "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement"
Guillaume with Paul 2020-10 to spend a maximum of three hours talking to lawyers S2S 2020 Brexit
Guillaume 2020-10 to draft new copy of personnel committee charter S2S 2020 Managing staff
Guillaume 2020-10 to send an updated version of the budget spreadsheet/specific tabs to Dorothea for publishing S2S 2020 2021 budget
Guillaume 2020-10 to ask Working Groups (WGs) if they want to update their [budget] numbers S2S 2020 2021 budget
Guillaume with help of Allan/Gunner (screen-to-screen facilitator)/Communication Working Group (CWG) 2020-10 to announce ahead of time that we're going to look at a budget S2S 2020 2021 budget
Guillaume with Michelle (OSMF accountant) 2020-10 to consider breaking up State of the Map [numbers] by year S2S 2020 2021 budget
Guillaume with Rory 2020-10 to work on writing the goals of a "supporting" membership to send to OSMF pro-bono lawyer [for feedback] S2S 2020 Articles of association
Guillaume with Mikel 2020-10 to work on plan on how the money will be collected S2S 2020 OSMF fundraising
Guillaume with Paul 2020-10 to put explanation of the board attribution changes in writing and explain that the board won't provide a red-lined version S2S 2020 Attribution guidelines
Guillaume/Allan 2020-03 to move forward on proposal / scope out fundraising structure.

#2020-05: In progress

S2S 2020 Finance
Guillaume 2020-08-27 to have a call with a relocation lawyer and come back to the board with a proposal / circular resolution. Meeting
Guillaume 2020-08-27 to check on what a move to the EU would mean for contributor terms. Meeting
Guillaume 2020-03 to ping MWG/self-ping about status on membership prerequisites and transparency.

#2020 Jun, Jul: In progress. #2020-Aug: In touch with John Goldberg (CiviCRM consultant).

S2S 2020 "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Enforcement of policies etc"
Guillaume (Taken up 2020-02. Previously: Board) 2019-07 to decide on next steps regarding an email service for OSMF.

#2020-02: An added difficulty is the documents hosted by Working Groups on Google drive.
#2020-05: Received access to Google console. Using Email, Drive, Calendar. Asked Google for complete export.
#2020-06-25: See "reportage"
#2020-07: no action reported.

email FOSS policy
Joost 2020-10 to develop numbers on country breakdown in current membership, vs prior year and vs country level participation S2S 2020 Improving member and volunteer recruiting
Joost 2020-08-27 to draft a proposal regarding further reform of the membership. Meeting Membership
Joost 2020-05-11 Done to process the OpenStreetMap United States Local Chapter application, after finalisation of the updated LC agreement. (2020-07 Done)#2020-05: On hold till finalisation of the updated LC agreement. (2020-07: Update of LC Agreement finalised). Application sent for membership and local consultation. #2020-09 Voting during September meeting: Accepted. email Local Chapters
Joost 2018-12-28 to process the OpenStreetMap Uganda Local Chapter application.

#2020-May & Jun: No news.

email Local Chapters
Joost 2019-07-23 to process the FreeMap Slovakia Local Chapter application.

#2020 May & Jul: Almost ready for final review by board and local community/membership

email Local Chapters
Joost 2019-09-19 to process the OpenStreetMap RDC Local Chapter application.

#2020-05: They need to do some things first. It's in their backlog.

email Local Chapters
Joost 2020-01-20 Done to process the Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova Local Chapter application.

#2020-05: New process, draft application available on the OSM wiki for community feedback.
#2020-06-25: Mikel to help. #2020-07: Dorothea emailed about 2019 financial report.
#2020-09 voting during September meeting: Accepted

email Local Chapters
Mikel 2020-10 to write draft about Operations Working Group (OWG) and work with Paul S2S 2020 Improving member and volunteer recruiting
Mikel 2020-10 to extend "donate time" project to companies S2S 2020 Improving member and volunteer recruiting
Mikel with help of Rory and Allan 2020-10 to revitalise the Diversity and Inclusion Special Committee S2S 2020 Wrap-up session
Mikel 2020-03 to share key points of discussion on trust and safety for community and get feedback from Diversity and Inclusion Special Committee and ask for next steps and recommendations. S2S 2020 "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Trust and safety for community."

#2020-07: No action to report.

Mikel with help of Allan, Joost, Tobias 2020-03 Updated
  • Scope out possible scenarios for possible paid staff, including risks
  • Personnel committee:
    • structured way of working with Dorothea
    • Concern about confidentiality /HR issues
    • Scoping out boundaries on committee, safety measures, how to mitigate effects on volunteers, e.g. de-motivation

# 2020-09 Draft Personnel Committee charter

S2S 2020 "Hiring"
Mikel (Taken up 2020-02) (was: Frederik/Heather) 2019-05-18 to complete and share job description for someone to prepare a pull request for acceptance against the current “openstreetmap-website” code that will implement these changes (related blogpost).

#2020-02: Mikel plans to circulate to people in Ruby community. #2020-05: Talked with one recommended developer with Rail experience, not familiar with OSM. #2020-06-25: Will start fresh. #2020-07-30: Guillaume spoke with someone who was vaguely interested.

F2F 2019 GDPR
Mikel/Joost 2019-05-18 to document working group practices, draft WG “rules of order".

#2020-02: Mikel has some suggestions for draft board Rules of Order changes that he will circulate when ready.

F2F 2019 WGs
Paul with Guillaume 2020-10 to spend a maximum of three hours talking to lawyers S2S 2020 Legal team and Brexit implications - resolve how to respond
Paul 2020-10 to create version of board Conflict of Interest (CoI) to be applicable to Working Groups (WGs) S2S 2020 Develop plan for conflict of interest on Working Groups
Paul with Guillaume 2020-10 to put explanation of the board attribution changes in writing and explain that the board won't provide a red-lined version S2S 2020 Attribution guidelines
Paul 2020-10 to collaborate with Tobias on emailing Licensing Working Group (LWG) regarding the tile licence attribution and rewrite specific part of copyright statement S2S 2020 Make progress on attribution guidelines and enforcement
Paul 2020-10 to take to email Reddit "Ask me Anything" S2S 2020 Wrap-up session
Paul 2018-04-19 to document the evaluation process of software and services used by the OSMF.

#2020-05: Help on this is welcome. #2020-08: To be sent to FOSS committee.

Meeting FOSS policy
Rory 2020-10 to reply to OSMF pro-bono lawyer's email on attribution guidelines S2S 2020 Attribution guidelines
Rory 2020-10 to ask OSMF pro-bono lawyer if we can waive fee for membership without needing an Articles of Association (AoA) change S2S 2020 Articles of association: Evaluate membership pre-requisites, identify any needed changes/updates
Rory 2020-10 to ask OSMF pro-bono lawyer for wording for some of these changes S2S 2020 Articles of association: Evaluate membership pre-requisites, identify any needed changes/updates
Rory 2020-03 to announce and then do gentle, friendly, first warnings, formal reminders noting exceptions and suggesting alternative actions (Ideally include “escalation path” guidelines and learn from Guillaume’s efforts). #2020-08: Reached to DWG. S2S 2020 "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Enforcement of policies etc"
Tobias with Paul 2020-10 to collaborate on emailing Licensing Working Group (LWG) regarding the tile licence attribution and rewrite specific part of copyright statement S2S 2020 Attribution guidelines
Tobias 2020-03 to keep the takeover/AoA change topic moving.

#2020-05: 3 related topics added to the 2020-05 agenda. 2020-07: Suggestion for the board to take the initiative on the membership pre-requisites. MWG probably had a first draft, help is welcome. #2020-08 and 2020-09 Topic on the agenda.

S2S 2020 "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Enforcement of policies etc"