Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2016-06-17"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Previous action items)
(Collective Database Guideline)
Line 68: Line 68:
   
 
== Working Groups ==
 
== Working Groups ==
  +
  +
== Collective Database Guideline ==
   
 
== Next meeting ==
 
== Next meeting ==

Revision as of 17:59, 17 June 2016

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, 2016-06-17

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to public

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Board/Minutes/2016-04-27

Circular Resolutions

2016/7: Accept the proposed membership working group scope

One of the foundation Working Groups, the Membership Working Group is charged with

  • Administering the membership database
  • Answering routine membership queries
  • Increasing OSMF Membership

It is not charged with

  • Membership of Local Chapters
  • Corporate members

Accepted 2016-06-13 with ultimately 7 votes in favour.

Previous action items

2016-01-08: Paul to take on setting up membership WG (Done)
2016-02-09: Frederik to respond to OSMF-talk budget question
2016-03-25: Kate to ask companies not yet corporate members why they aren't
2016-03-25: Frederik to start circular on budget when ready
2016-04-27: Frederik to add note to budget about paypal fees
2016-04-27: Kate to ask Francis about legal impediments to publicly recorded votes
2016-04-27: Paul to resend public vote research he had done last year
2016-05-28: Paul to post pictures to drive (Done)
2016-05-28: Paul to review notes for unclaimed action items
2016-05-28: Paul to put out call for EWG volunteers
2016-05-28: Paul to create action items from "I will" F2F notes (Done)
2016-05-28: Paul talk to Kate about thematic LCs
2016-05-28: Peter to reach out to WGs and collect minutes/input for next board meeting
2016-05-28: Peter/Mikel to draft Open Source policy from outline
2016-05-28: Mikel to investigate best proctoces for Advisory Boards & make a proposal
2016-05-28: Mikel to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Mikel to support revitilization of CWG
2016-05-28: Mikel to share notes on LC discussion
2016-05-28: Mikel to assist recruitment & hiring admin assistant
2016-05-28: Mikel/Kate to do second round interviews for admin position
2016-05-28: Mikel/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Mikel/Kate to revise reframe/finalize corporate membership policy
2016-05-28: Kate to lead hiring process
2016-05-28: Kate to post job ad elsewhere
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-05-28: Ilya to present an Engineering Committee draft to the Board
2016-05-28: Ilya to ask LWG for up-to-date list of trademarks
2016-05-28: Ilya to present proposal to open the membership register
2016-05-28: Ilya to elaborate on and possibly find local OSMF ambassadors
2016-05-28: Frederik to prepare 2016 funding drive
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare rules of order change + transparency doc from transparency session

Working Groups

Collective Database Guideline

Next meeting

Meeting End