Board/Minutes/2016-06-17

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
Revision as of 18:35, 15 June 2016 by Pnorman (talk | contribs) (Previous action items)

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, 2016-06-17

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to public

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Board/Minutes/2016-04-27

Circular Resolutions

2016/1: Accept the proposed membership working group scope

Accepted 2016-06-13 with ultimately 7 votes in favour.

Previous action items

2016-01-08: Paul to take on setting up membership WG
2016-02-09: Frederik to respond to OSMF-talk budget question
2016-03-25: Kate to ask companies not yet corporate members why they aren't
2016-03-25: Frederik to start circular on budget when ready
2016-04-27: Frederik to add note to budget about paypal fees
2016-04-27: Kate to ask Francis about legal impediments to publicly recorded votes
2016-04-27: Paul to resend public vote research he had done last year

Working Groups

Next meeting

Paul to set up doodle, roughly one month

Meeting End