Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2016-10-28"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
m
m (Addition of closed portion of meeting)
Line 62: Line 62:
   
 
==Dorothea's role with WGs==
 
==Dorothea's role with WGs==
  +
  +
==Closed portion of meeting==
   
 
==Next meeting==
 
==Next meeting==

Revision as of 22:31, 25 October 2016

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, 2016-10-28, 1800 London time

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Board/Minutes/2016-09-16 Board/Minutes/2016-08-19

Circular Resolutions

2016/11: Approve 2015 financials

Approve the privacy policy as sent by the LWG, now at https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Privacy_Policy

Accepted 2016-09-23 with ultimately 6 votes in favour.

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Paul to put out call for EWG volunteers
2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Mikel to support revitilization of CWG
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to revise reframe/finalize corporate membership policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-05-28: Ilya to elaborate on and possibly find local OSMF ambassadors
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare rules of order change + transparency doc from transparency session (Done)
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last F2F
2016-08-19: Mikel to put LC discussion notes on the board wiki.
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Martijn to incorporate most recent corporate membership comments, post to board@ and osmf-talk@, then start circular (Done)
2016-08-19: Paul and Martijn to clone last donation drive site (Done)
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-16: Martijn to change wording of Corporate membership text, addressing earmark concerns (Done)
2016-09-16: Ilya to check with Frederik whether we can take cash during SotM (Done)
2016-09-16: Martijn to announce Donation drive at SotM opening (Done)
2016-09-16: Mikel to check with SOTM team what content of closing session will be, in order to see if we can miss it (Done)
2016-09-16: Paul to put together the agenda on OSMF wiki (Done)
2016-09-16: Dorothea to create stand banner & stickers for SotM (Done)
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea
2016-09-25: Martijn to write blog post about new corporate membership scheme
2016-09-25: Frederik & Dorothea to create the content & design the OSM leaflet for events, aimed at both individuals & companies (Done)
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal
2016-09-25: Peter to make list on wiki of companies that use OSM data & create proto-mail (Done)
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text
2016-09-25: Dorothea to notify existing corporate members using CiviCRM regarding the new corporate membership scheme
(2016-10 via mail): Martijn to answer by e-mail questions about the donation drive, to be published in the OpenCage blog

AGM

Corporate membership

Corporations doing matching for donation drive

Dorothea's role with WGs

Closed portion of meeting

Next meeting

2016-11-18.

Meetings are now recurring, 3rd Friday of each month, 18:00 London time, unless rescheduled.

Meeting End