Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2016-11-18"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Created page with "<font color="red">DRAFT Agenda</font><br/> Location: Mumble, 2016-11-18, 1800 London time ==Participants== ===Board members=== ===Guests=== Open to all members ===Not Pres...")
 
m (→‎Previous action items: Crossed-out action item completed by Martijn)
Line 36: Line 36:
 
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text<br/>
 
2016-09-25: <strike>Dorothea to notify existing corporate members using CiviCRM regarding the new corporate membership scheme</strike> (Done)<br/>
 
2016-09-25: <strike>Dorothea to notify existing corporate members using CiviCRM regarding the new corporate membership scheme</strike> (Done)<br/>
(2016-10 via mail): Martijn to answer by e-mail questions about the donation drive, to be published in the OpenCage blog<br/>
+
(2016-10 via mail): <strike>Martijn to answer by e-mail questions about the donation drive, to be published in the OpenCage blog</strike> (Done)<br/>
 
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source<br/>
 
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source<br/>
 
2016-10-28: <strike>Paul to send formal notice about AGM via CiviCRM</strike> (Done)<br/>
 
2016-10-28: <strike>Paul to send formal notice about AGM via CiviCRM</strike> (Done)<br/>

Revision as of 01:52, 15 November 2016

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, 2016-11-18, 1800 London time

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Paul to put out call for EWG volunteers
2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Mikel to support revitilization of CWG
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last F2F
2016-08-19: Mikel to put LC discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text
2016-09-25: Dorothea to notify existing corporate members using CiviCRM regarding the new corporate membership scheme (Done)
(2016-10 via mail): Martijn to answer by e-mail questions about the donation drive, to be published in the OpenCage blog (Done)
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2016-10-28: Paul to send formal notice about AGM via CiviCRM (Done)
2016-10-28: Paul to coordinate with Frederik about who will step down or rerun for board (Done)
2016-10-28: Kate to send mail to board list and mention that if anyone else wants to step down, to say so before the AGM announcement (Done)
2016-10-28: Kate to talk to Dermot about whether he can help with the election process (Done)
2016-10-28: Martijn to publish post about the new corporate membership scheme on the Foundation wiki and other places (Done)
2016-10-28: Dorothea to add the outcome of the vote in the previous F2F minutes (Done)
2016-10-28: Frederik to coordinate with Natalie regarding Mapbox matching donations (Done)
2016-10-28: Frederik to make the announcement about Mapbox matching donations (Done)
2016-10-28: Peter to add donation drive banner to OSMF wiki page (Done)
2016-10-28: Peter to ask HOT (Tyler) about adding OSM donation drive banner 2016-10-28: Kate to introduce Dorothea to the WGs

Donation campaign

AGM planning

Closed portion of meeting

The OSMF board will have a closed session portion of the meeting.

Next meeting

2016-12-16

Meetings are now recurring, 3rd Friday of each month, 18:00 London time, unless rescheduled.

Meeting End