Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2016-12-16"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
< Board‎ | Minutes
(Created page with "<font color="red">DRAFT Agenda</font><br/> Location: Mumble, 2016-12-16, 1800 London time ==Participants== ===Board members=== ===Guests=== Open to all members ===Not...")
 
Line 32: Line 32:
 
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea<br/>
 
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal<br/>
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants<br/>
+
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text<br/>
 
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source<br/>
 
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source<br/>
Line 42: Line 42:
 
2016-11-18: <strike>Peter to introduce Dorothea to CWG</strike> (Done)<br/>
 
2016-11-18: <strike>Peter to introduce Dorothea to CWG</strike> (Done)<br/>
   
  +
==Division of labour in board==
  +
===Chair===
  +
===Treasurer===
  +
===Secretary===
   
 
 
==Closed portion of meeting==
 
 
The OSMF board will have a closed session portion of the meeting.
 
 
 
==Next meeting==
 
==Next meeting==
 
'''2017-01-20''' at 1600 UTC
 
'''2017-01-20''' at 1600 UTC

Revision as of 08:22, 14 December 2016

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, 2016-12-16, 1800 London time

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Paul to put out call for EWG volunteers
2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last F2F
2016-08-19: Mikel to put LC discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2016-10-28: Kate to introduce Dorothea to the WGs
2016-11-18: Martijn to send post to osmf-talk@ regarding the AGM agenda point "any other business"
2016-11-18: Martijn to ask Richard if he plans to write a post after the election (Done #Richard had no time. Ilya offered to publish a related post/analysis)
2016-11-18: Kate to write Chairperson's report (Done)
2016-11-18: Frederik to write Treasurer's report (Done)
2016-11-18: Peter to introduce Dorothea to CWG (Done)

Division of labour in board

Chair

Treasurer

Secretary

Next meeting

2017-01-20 at 1600 UTC

Meetings are now recurring, 3rd Friday of each month, 18:00 London time, unless rescheduled.

Meeting End