Location: Mumble, 2016-12-16, 1800 London time
Open to all members
Previous action items
2016-05-28: Paul to put out call for EWG volunteers
2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last F2F
2016-08-19: Mikel to put LC discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2016-10-28: Kate to introduce Dorothea to the WGs
2016-11-18: Martijn to send post to osmf-talk@ regarding the AGM agenda point "any other business"
Martijn to ask Richard if he plans to write a post after the election (Done #Richard had no time. Ilya offered to publish a related post/analysis)
Kate to write Chairperson's report (Done)
Frederik to write Treasurer's report (Done)
Peter to introduce Dorothea to CWG (Done)
Division of labour in board
Setting up the Advisory board
There will be a discussion about setting up the Advisory board, an entity composed of Corporate Members and separate from the OSMF board of directors. More details will follow.
Closed portion of meeting
The OSMF board will have a closed session portion of the meeting.
2017-01-20 at 1600 UTC
Meetings are now recurring, 3rd Friday of each month, 18:00 London time, unless rescheduled.