Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2017-01-17"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
m (Addition of present Board members & noting acceptance of previous minutes)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
==Participants==
 
==Participants==
 
===Board members===
 
===Board members===
 
  +
* Peter Barth
  +
* Kate Chapman
  +
* Martijn van Exel
  +
* Mikel Maron
  +
* Paul Norman
  +
* Frederik Ramm
  +
* Ilya Zverev
   
 
===Guests===
 
===Guests===
Line 15: Line 21:
   
 
===Previous minutes===
 
===Previous minutes===
* [[Board/Minutes/2016-12-16]]
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2016-12-16]] Accepted
   
 
=== Circular Resolutions ===
 
=== Circular Resolutions ===

Revision as of 21:37, 17 January 2017

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, Tuesday 2017-01-17, 20:00 London time

Participants

Board members

  • Peter Barth
  • Kate Chapman
  • Martijn van Exel
  • Mikel Maron
  • Paul Norman
  • Frederik Ramm
  • Ilya Zverev

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Paul to put out call for EWG volunteers
2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last F2F
2016-08-19: Mikel to put LC discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2016-10-28: Kate to introduce Dorothea to the WGs
2016-12-16: Frederik to incorporate discussion points about Advisory board and continue the discussion in the board mailing list
2016-12-16: Frederik to ask WGs to provide an estimate for their 2017 budget up to 30 days afterwards

Setting up the Advisory board

There will be discussion about setting up the Advisory board, an entity separate from the OSMF board of directors, composed of individuals - either nominated by corporate members of the OSMF or invited directly by the OSMF board.

Announcing New/Renewing Corporate Members

The CWG asked for the board's input on its proposal to streamline the way the new Corporate Members (as well as those that change from the old membership program to the new one) are introduced, now that the new Corporate Membership program has been implemented.

F2F Meeting

Discussion about a potential F2F meeting in 2017

Closed portion of meeting

The OSMF board had a closed session portion of the meeting.

Non-public donation

Potential grant

Review of Admin. Assistant's work

Next meeting

Tuesday, 2017-02-21 at 20:00 London time

The day and time of the monthly meetings has changed.
Meetings are now recurring,

3rd Tuesday of each month, 20:00 London time,

unless rescheduled.

Meeting End