Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2017-02-21"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Addition of page structure and action items)
 
m (→‎Topics: Addition of topics)
Line 27: Line 27:
 
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal<br/>
 
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal<br/>
 
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register<br/>
 
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register<br/>
2016-09-16: AOB: Announce Dorothea<br/>
 
 
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text<br/>
 
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text<br/>
 
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source<br/>
 
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source<br/>
2016-10-28: Kate to introduce Dorothea to the WGs<br>
 
 
2016-12-16: Frederik to incorporate discussion points about Advisory board and continue the discussion in the board mailing list<br>
 
2016-12-16: Frederik to incorporate discussion points about Advisory board and continue the discussion in the board mailing list<br>
 
2016-12-16: Frederik to ask WGs to provide an estimate for their 2017 budget up to 30 days afterwards<br>
 
2016-12-16: Frederik to ask WGs to provide an estimate for their 2017 budget up to 30 days afterwards<br>
Line 39: Line 37:
 
2017-01-17: Paul to send an e-mail to the board about the company that could perform the election for next year's AGM<br>
 
2017-01-17: Paul to send an e-mail to the board about the company that could perform the election for next year's AGM<br>
   
== Topics to be set ==
+
== SotM net profit ==
  +
  +
== Corporate Members ==
  +
  +
== Advisory Board ==
  +
  +
== Budget 2017 ==
  +
  +
== DWG / working group transparency ==
  +
  +
== Closed portion of meeting ==
  +
  +
The OSMF board will have a closed session portion of the meeting.
  +
=== Potential grant ===
  +
The board will discuss a potential grant for operations (new hardware).
   
 
== Next meeting ==
 
== Next meeting ==

Revision as of 00:57, 12 February 2017

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, Tuesday 2017-02-21, 20:00 London time

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Paul to put out call for EWG volunteers
2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last F2F
2016-08-19: Mikel to put LC discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2016-12-16: Frederik to incorporate discussion points about Advisory board and continue the discussion in the board mailing list
2016-12-16: Frederik to ask WGs to provide an estimate for their 2017 budget up to 30 days afterwards
2017-01-17: Frederik to get the financial report from last year's F2F. (done)
2017-01-17: Mikel to do a light-weight assessment of what happened on last year's F2F and subsequently
2017-01-17: Paul to send an e-mail to the board about the company that could perform the election for next year's AGM

SotM net profit

Corporate Members

Advisory Board

Budget 2017

DWG / working group transparency

Closed portion of meeting

The OSMF board will have a closed session portion of the meeting.

Potential grant

The board will discuss a potential grant for operations (new hardware).

Next meeting

Tuesday, 2017-03-21 at 20:00 London time

The day and time of the monthly meetings has changed.
Meetings are now recurring,

3rd Tuesday of each month, 20:00 London time,

unless rescheduled.

Meeting End