Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2017-03-21"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Created page with "<font color="red">DRAFT Agenda</font><br/> Location: Mumble, '''Tuesday''' 2017-03-21, 20:00 London time ==Participants== ===Board members=== ===Guests=== Open to all memb...")
 
m (→‎Previous action items: Marked an action item as "done")
Line 34: Line 34:
 
2016-12-16: Frederik to incorporate discussion points about Advisory board and continue the discussion in the board mailing list<br>
 
2016-12-16: Frederik to incorporate discussion points about Advisory board and continue the discussion in the board mailing list<br>
 
2017-02-21: Paul to separate the [https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes//2017-02-21/SotM_net_profit SotM net profit] discussion items and start the follow-up discussions<br>
 
2017-02-21: Paul to separate the [https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes//2017-02-21/SotM_net_profit SotM net profit] discussion items and start the follow-up discussions<br>
2017-02-21: Frederik will start a circular about the 2017 budget
+
2017-02-21: <strike>Frederik will start a circular about the 2017 budget</strike> (done)
   
 
== Agenda topics ==
 
== Agenda topics ==

Revision as of 22:18, 17 March 2017

DRAFT Agenda
Location: Mumble, Tuesday 2017-03-21, 20:00 London time

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from WG & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last F2F
2016-08-19: Mikel to put LC discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-25: Martijn to talk to Grant about doing recurrent donations during membership sign-up and/or renewal
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-09-25: Mikel to find diversity text
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2016-12-16: Frederik to incorporate discussion points about Advisory board and continue the discussion in the board mailing list
2017-02-21: Paul to separate the SotM net profit discussion items and start the follow-up discussions
2017-02-21: Frederik will start a circular about the 2017 budget (done)

Agenda topics

To be added

Next meeting

Tuesday, 2017-04-18 at 20:00 London time

The day and time of the monthly meetings has changed. Meetings are now recurring, on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, at 20:00 London time, unless rescheduled.

Meeting End