Location: Mumble, '''Tuesday''' 2017-05-09, 20:00 London time
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source<br/>
2017-02-21: Paul to separate the [https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes//2017-02-21/SotM_net_profit State of the Map (SotM) net profit] discussion items and start the follow-up discussions<br>
2017-03-21: Paul and Mikel to join next call of Martijn with the F2F host<br>
2017-03-21: Paul to reach to LCs about sending representatives to the Advisory Board<br>
2017-03-21: Mikel to get list of SotM potential sponsors in order, together with Rob<br>
2017-04-18: Peter to make a list of requirements for self-hosting and discuss them with the OWG<br>
2017-04-18: Martijn to follow-up with Paul regarding joining call with F2F host<br>
2017-04-18: Paul to send the text for Advisory Board LC representatives to osmf-talk<br>
2017-04-18: <strike>Frederik to send e-mail to osmf-talk@ and ask opinions on board term limits</strike> ([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2017-April/004146.html done])<br>
2017-04-18: Peter to create page on OSM wiki regarding board meeting - which can be linked from the calendar<br>
== F2F Agenda ==
|''Discussion about the agenda of the upcoming Face-to-Face board meeting (May 20-21, Amsterdam).''
|''OpenStreetMap United Kingdom ([http://osmuk.org/
OSM UK]) has [https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/United_Kingdom applied] to become the OSMF local chapter for the United Kingdom (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands). Please note that for consultation and as part of due diligence, the OSMF community has already been asked (on [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2017-April/004131.html osmf-talk] and at local mailing lists) for comments on the application.''
Feedback specific to Ireland was that there would be an application for a local chapter covering the island of Ireland from OSMIE, so potentially Northern Ireland would have both OSM UK and OSMIE covering it.
Points of concern raised were that
- The group morphed from GB to UK
- The group largely ignores existing channels of communication with the GB /UK community
- The group is focused on the West Midlands and doesn't represent the wider GB community
- One group cannot be considered representative of the whole UK community
- Suggested change of having the "Chapter support and campaign for the interests of the local community" instead of "represent the interests of the local community" with a caveat that the OSMF believes that it is not appropriate for a single organisation to be recognised as the representative of this community
- The proposed OSMUK is representative of
a some UK OSMers (mainly from West Mids) but not much else as far as I can tell.
== Any other business ==
== Next meeting ==