Board/Minutes/2017-05-09

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
Revision as of 20:32, 8 May 2017 by Dorothea (talk | contribs) (Addition of topics)

Draft Agenda
Location: Mumble, Tuesday 2017-05-09, 20:00 London time

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from Working Group (WG) & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last Face-2-Face (F2F)
2016-08-19: Mikel to put Local Chapters' (LC) discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2017-02-21: Paul to separate the State of the Map (SotM) net profit discussion items and start the follow-up discussions
2017-03-21: Paul and Mikel to join next call of Martijn with the F2F host
2017-03-21: Paul to reach to LCs about sending representatives to the Advisory Board
2017-03-21: Mikel to get list of SotM potential sponsors in order, together with Rob
2017-04-18: Peter to make a list of requirements for self-hosting and discuss them with the OWG
2017-04-18: Martijn to follow-up with Paul regarding joining call with F2F host
2017-04-18: Paul to send the text for Advisory Board LC representatives to osmf-talk
2017-04-18: Frederik to send e-mail to osmf-talk@ and ask opinions on board term limits (done)
2017-04-18: Peter to create page on OSM wiki regarding board meeting - which can be linked from the calendar

F2F Agenda

Discussion about the agenda of the upcoming Face-to-Face board meeting (May 20-21, Amsterdam).
Lead: Martijn

F2F Logistics (update)

Last arrangements for the upcoming F2F board meeting (May 20-21, Amsterdam). Notes from previous discussions: Apr 2017, Mar 2017, Jan 2017.
Lead: Martijn

Request from LWG for Dorothea's time

The LWG has sent an email to the board, requesting administrative support for minute taking during the LWG monthly meeting and for preparation of the minutes post meeting. "This would allow us to use the scarce time available for the whole group to discuss and work on topics more efficiently and make it easier for the current minute taker to engage in the discussions." The current request is for 1.5 hours/month.
Lead: Martijn

Any other business

Next meeting

Tuesday, 20th of June, 2017 at 20:00 London time.

Meetings are normally recurring on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, at 20:00 London time, unless rescheduled.

Meeting end