Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2017-06-20"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
m (→‎Previous action items: Marked two more action items as "done")
m (→‎France: Addition of note about osmf-talk and local consultation)
Line 57: Line 57:
 
{| class="wikitable"
 
{| class="wikitable"
 
|-
 
|-
|''OpenStreetMap France ([http://openstreetmap.fr/ OSM-FR]) has [https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/France applied] to become the OSMF local chapter for France.''
+
|''OpenStreetMap France ([http://openstreetmap.fr/ OSM-FR]) has [https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/France applied] to become the OSMF local chapter for France. Please note that for consultation and as part of due diligence, the OSM community has been asked (on [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2017-June/004176.html osmf-talk] and [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-fr/2017-June/084524.html talk-fr]) for comments on the application.''
 
|-
 
|-
 
|''Lead: ''
 
|''Lead: ''

Revision as of 22:15, 16 June 2017

Draft Agenda
Location: Mumble, Tuesday 2017-06-20, 20:00 London time

Participants

Board members

Guests

Open to all members

Not Present

Administrative

Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from Working Group (WG) & board minutes
2016-08-19: Mikel to review his notes for an agenda/list of topics for the last Face-2-Face (F2F)
2016-08-19: Mikel to put Local Chapters' (LC) discussion notes on the board wiki
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2017-02-21: Paul to separate the State of the Map (SotM) net profit discussion items and start the follow-up discussions
2017-04-18: Peter to make a list of requirements for self-hosting and discuss them with the OWG
2017-04-18: Peter to create page on OSM wiki regarding board meeting - which can be linked from the calendar
2017-05-09: Paul to get back to OSMUK with questions about the articles and the membership (done)
2017-05-09: Martijn to create initial draft of AB welcome email and solicit feedback from the board (done)
2017-05-09: Paul to find the contact email for the Italian LC (done)

F2F follow-up

The board had a face-to-face meeting in May (20-21). See also: May 2017, April 2017, March 2017.
Lead:

LC applications - current status

UK

OpenStreetMap United Kingdom (OSMUK) has applied to become the OSMF local chapter for the United Kingdom (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands). Previous discussion: May 2017.
Lead:

France

OpenStreetMap France (OSM-FR) has applied to become the OSMF local chapter for France. Please note that for consultation and as part of due diligence, the OSM community has been asked (on osmf-talk and talk-fr) for comments on the application.
Lead:

Announce Gold Corporate Members

Announcing the companies that have signed-up or renewed their corporate memberships at the Gold tier, after the introduction of the new Corporate Membership program in October.
Lead:

Any other business

Next meeting

Tuesday, 18th of July, 2017 at 20:00 London time.

Meetings are normally recurring on the 3rd Tuesday of each month, at 20:00 London time, unless rescheduled.

Meeting end