From OpenStreetMap Foundation
< Board/Minutes
Revision as of 21:11, 9 August 2017 by Dorothea (talk | contribs) (Created page with "<font color="red">Draft page - Topics to be added</font><br/> Location: [ Mumble], '''Tuesday''' 2017-08-24, 20:00 London time == Pa...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Draft page - Topics to be added
Location: Mumble, Tuesday 2017-08-24, 20:00 London time


Board members


Open to all members

Guests are welcome to speak at the end of the meeting on the topics that have been discussed. Please note that text messages sent on Mumble chat may not be seen by people who join using mobile apps.

Not Present


Previous minutes

Circular Resolutions

Previous action items

2016-05-28: Martijn to find someone to work with to distill action items and next steps for diversity objectives
2016-05-28: Martijn/Kate to draft diversity policy
2016-05-28: Ilya to compile a draft of an OSMF monthly newsletter from Working Group (WG) & board minutes
2016-05-28: Frederik/Paul to prepare transparency doc from transparency session
2016-08-19: Mikel to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal
2016-08-19: Ilya to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register
2016-09-25: Martijn to notify board when US has done policy on smaller grants
2016-10-28: Peter to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and aren't open-source
2017-02-21: Paul to separate the State of the Map (SotM) net profit discussion items and start the follow-up discussions
2017-04-18: Peter to make a list of requirements for self-hosting and discuss them with the OWG
2017-06-20: Martijn to draft message to HOT board about having a seat on the AB upfront & ask if the current Corporate Membership levels are ok or if they want a discount

Next meeting

The recurring date and time of the monthly board meetings will change. Stay tuned!

Meeting end