- 1 Participants
- 2 Administrative
- 3 Action item updates
- 4 OSMF-owned engine for social surveys
- 5 SotMs as an opportunity to increase membership
- 6 Diversity in OSM
- 7 Board reminder/communications about Etiquette guidelines
- 8 GDPR preparation update
- 9 Translations of OSMF website pages
- 10 Next meeting
Open to all OSMF members.
Guests are welcome to speak at the end of the meeting on the topics that have been discussed. Please note that text messages sent on Mumble chat may not be seen by people who join using mobile apps.
2018/Res5 Approve Dorothea's new contract
|2018/Res5 Approve Dorothea's new contract|
|Voting for signing a new 1 year contract with Dorothea, starting March 1 2018, ending Feb 28, 2019. Terms otherwise unchanged.|
| Unanimously accepted 2018-03-07|
Previous action items
The list is sortable and collapsible and items that were assigned to two persons appear twice.
|Name||Date||Action item and status|
|All||2018-02-08||SotM draft policy document clean-up|
|All||2018-01-25||Update board member biographies on the OSMF wiki|
|All||2017-11-16||In 2018 send an email to members, months in advance of the Annual General Meeting, encouraging them to discuss and perhaps propose their own resolutions.|
|Frederik/Paul||2016-05-28||to prepare transparency document from transparency session|
|Heather/Mikel||2018-02-08||to contact local communities and regional State of the Map organisers about the SotM policy and then provide feedback to the SotM-WG and the board.|
|Heather||2018-02-08||to follow up with LWG, OWG and CWG about GDPR|
|Heather||2018-01-25||to talk to Paul and get more details about the board representative on the trademark license subcommittee and then contact the Licensing Working Group, if required.|
|Ilya||2016-08-19||to look at implementing means for members to view the membership register |
# Got key from Tom for accessing the server. Administrative work done, programming not yet.
|Kate||2018-02-08||to notify the OWG that the new Data Center RFP has been accepted (Done)|
|Kate||2018-02-08||to follow up with Grant about the technical workaround of having conference announcement banners on osm.org linked to landing pages on the website|
|Kate||2018-01-18||to initiate discussion about 2018 priorities over email.|
|Kate||2018-01-18||to update the etiquette and add a reporting plan|
|Kate||2018-01-18||to email F. Davey about Conflict of Interest advice and cc Paul|
|Kate||2017-08-24||to write to the Advisory Board list about microgrants|
|Kate||2017-08-24||to contact Michael about closing inactive mailing lists that she is an admin of|
|Kate/Martijn||2016-05-28||to draft diversity policy |
# No progress to report. Low priority.
|Martijn||2018-01-25||to initiate the local community and membership consultations regarding the OSM Belgium Local Chapter application.|
|Martijn||2017-11-16||to create the draft of the microgrants policy, separating it from the attempted combined draft with the updated travel policy|
|Martijn||2017-10-26||to raise the question to the Advisory Board about whether they would like to have an archive of the AB mailing list.|
# Martijn will prepare a brief orientation document for the AB and will ask then.
|Martijn||2017-07-18||to look at the process of regular reporting by the Local Chapters to the board and vice versa. |
|Martijn/Kate||2016-05-28||to draft diversity policy |
# No progress to report. Low priority.
|Mikel/Heather||2018-02-08||to contact local communities and regional State of the Map organisers about the SotM policy and then provide feedback to the SotM-WG and the board.|
|Mikel||2018-01-25||Mikel to work on potential updates on the circulars' procedure to vote on.|
|Mikel||2018-01-18||to make sure the osmf-announce read-only mailing list is restarted - with help from Martijn, Paul & the MWG.|
|Mikel||2017-08-24||to send email on the list to find businesses that would like to offer input on the Welcome Mat|
|Mikel||2016-08-19||to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal|
|Paul||2017-02-21||to separate the State of the Map (SotM) net profit discussion items and start the follow-up discussions|
|Paul||2016-10-28||to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and are closed-source and/or are externally hosted |
# Was Peter's
|Paul/Frederik||2016-05-28||to prepare transparency document from transparency session|
|Peter||2017-04-18||to make a list of requirements for email self-hosting and discuss them with the Operations Working Group|
Action item updates
SotMs as an opportunity to increase membership
Diversity in OSM
Board reminder/communications about Etiquette guidelines
GDPR preparation update
Translations of OSMF website pages
Meetings now take place on the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 21:00 London time, unless rescheduled.
The next monthly board meeting will be on the 19th of April, at 21:00 London time, unless rescheduled.