Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2018-05-17"
(Created page with "<font color="red">Draft Page</font> <br/> Location: [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble Mumble], '''Thursday''' [https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?...")
Revision as of 19:17, 18 April 2018
Open to all OSMF members.
Guests are welcome to speak at the end of the meeting on the topics that have been discussed. Please note that text messages sent on Mumble chat may not be seen by people who join using mobile apps.
Previous action items
The list is sortable and collapsible and items that were assigned to two persons appear twice.
|Name||Date||Action item and status|
|All||2018-03-15||to send a reminder about etiquette guidelines on osmf-talk, talk & facebook page|
|All||2018-02-15||to clean-up the SotM draft policy document|
|All||2017-11-16||to send an email to members, months in advance of the 2018 Annual General Meeting, encouraging them to discuss and perhaps propose their own resolutions.|
|Frederik/Mikel||2018-03-15||to look at providing CiviCRM discount codes for State of the Map 2018. Will also look at how many people have already signed up and offer partial refund or suggest donation. |
# The CiviDiscount module of CiviCRM does not work. Suggestion that we offer OSMF members who buy a SotM ticket that they contact treasurer@ with their PayPal transaction ID and we'll refund them EUR 15 then.
|Frederik/Paul||2016-05-28||to prepare transparency document from transparency session|
|Kate||2018-02-15||to follow up with Grant about the technical workaround of having conference announcement banners on osm.org linked to landing pages on the website|
|Kate||2018-01-18||to initiate discussion about 2018 priorities over email.|
|Kate||2018-01-18||to update the etiquette and add a reporting plan|
|Kate||2018-01-18||to email F. Davey about Conflict of Interest advice and cc Paul|
|Kate||2017-08-24||to write to the Advisory Board list about microgrants|
|Kate/Martijn||2016-05-28||to draft diversity policy |
# No progress to report. Low priority.
|Martijn||2017-11-16||to create the draft of the microgrants policy, separating it from the attempted combined draft with the updated travel policy|
|Martijn||2017-10-26||to raise the question to the Advisory Board about whether they would like to have an archive of the AB mailing list|
# Martijn will prepare a brief orientation document for the AB and will ask then.
|Martijn||2017-07-18||to look at the process of regular reporting by the Local Chapters to the board and vice versa. |
|Martijn/Kate||2016-05-28||to draft diversity policy |
# No progress to report. Low priority.
|Mikel/Paul||2018-03-15||to look at the ten most active mailing lists and see if people listed as admins are active in the moderator role, what is in place, and how they manage the lists.|
|Mikel/Frederik||2018-03-15||to look at providing CiviCRM discount codes for State of the Map 2018. Will also look at how many people have already signed up and offer partial refund or suggest donation. # The CiviDiscount module of CiviCRM does not work. Suggestion that we offer OSMF members who buy a SotM ticket that they contact treasurer@ with their PayPal transaction ID and we'll refund them EUR 15 then.|
|Mikel||2018-01-25||Mikel to work on potential updates on the circulars' procedure to vote on.|
|Mikel||2017-08-24||to send email on the list to find businesses that would like to offer input on the Welcome Mat|
|Mikel||2016-08-19||to send round bullet points on diversity policy proposal|
|Paul/Mikel||2018-03-15||to look at the ten most active mailing lists and see if people listed as admins are active in the moderator role, what is in place, and how they manage the lists.|
|Paul||2017-02-21||to separate the State of the Map (SotM) net profit discussion items and start the follow-up discussions|
|Paul||2016-10-28||to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and are closed-source and/or are externally hosted |
# Was Peter's
|Paul/Frederik||2016-05-28||to prepare transparency document from transparency session|
|Peter||2017-04-18||to make a list of requirements for email self-hosting and discuss them with the Operations Working Group|
Action item updates
Topics to be added
Advisory Board - monthly update
|The Advisory Board (AB) is an entity separate from the OSMF board of directors, composed of individuals - either nominated by corporate members of the OSMF or invited directly by the OSMF board of directors. The OSMF Board of Directors will publicly minute, in the board meeting minutes, any communication sent to, or received from, the AB. This monthly section is reserved for this purpose. |
Any other business
Meetings take place on the 3rd Thursday of the month, at 21:00 London time, unless rescheduled.
The next monthly board meeting will be on the 21st of June, at 21:00 London time, unless rescheduled.