Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2021-08-13"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
< Board‎ | Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (modified and added links)
(+ topics so far, board members who suggested them and related links)
Line 20: Line 20:
   
 
== Request by Operations Working Group to cost share QGIS tile usage ==
 
== Request by Operations Working Group to cost share QGIS tile usage ==
  +
''Suggested by Mikel Maron.''
   
  +
== Resourcing options for openstreetmap-website maintenance and development ==
== More topics to be added ==
 
  +
''Suggested by Mikel Maron.''
  +
  +
== Brexit / research into EU member states as possible venues for reincorporation of OSMF ==
  +
''Suggested by Allan Mustard.''
  +
  +
== Consider updates to Board Rules of Order regarding circulars ==
  +
''Suggested by Mikel Maron.''
  +
  +
== Discussion of Mastodon support ==
  +
''Suggested by Mikel Maron - related to [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|circular resolutions]]: [[Board/Minutes/2021-08#2021.2FRes25_OSMF_takes_over_funding_for_the_en.osm.town_Mastodon_instance.2Fserver|2021/25]] and [[Board/Minutes/2021-08#2021.2FRes29_OSMF_takes_over_funding_for_the_en.osm.town_Mastodon_instance.2Fserver|2021/29]] "OSMF takes over funding for the en.osm.town Mastodon instance/server"''.
  +
  +
== Current status of hiring of Senior Site Reliability Engineer ==
  +
''Suggested by Amanda McCann.''
  +
  +
== HOT trademark grant ==
  +
''Suggested by Amanda McCann.''
  +
  +
== OSMF policy for “State of the Map” trademark grants for places which are LGBTQ-unsafe ==
  +
''Suggested by Amanda McCann.''
  +
  +
== OSM website Terms of Use ==
  +
''Suggested by Amanda McCann - related to [https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/3284 openstreetmap-website Github issue "Require login for User blocks #3284"].''
   
 
== Next meeting ==
 
== Next meeting ==

Revision as of 09:42, 11 August 2021

Page for agenda and minutes.

Location: Video room https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu
using BigBlueButton.

Please note that this video chat is not open to observers.

Date and time: Friday 13 August 2021, 14:00 UTC - Countdown
Acronyms

Participants

Board members

Officers and board
Biographies

Not Present

Guests

Not open to observers.

Request by Operations Working Group to cost share QGIS tile usage

Suggested by Mikel Maron.

Resourcing options for openstreetmap-website maintenance and development

Suggested by Mikel Maron.

Brexit / research into EU member states as possible venues for reincorporation of OSMF

Suggested by Allan Mustard.

Consider updates to Board Rules of Order regarding circulars

Suggested by Mikel Maron.

Discussion of Mastodon support

Suggested by Mikel Maron - related to circular resolutions: 2021/25 and 2021/29 "OSMF takes over funding for the en.osm.town Mastodon instance/server".

Current status of hiring of Senior Site Reliability Engineer

Suggested by Amanda McCann.

HOT trademark grant

Suggested by Amanda McCann.

OSMF policy for “State of the Map” trademark grants for places which are LGBTQ-unsafe

Suggested by Amanda McCann.

OSM website Terms of Use

Suggested by Amanda McCann - related to openstreetmap-website Github issue "Require login for User blocks #3284".

Next meeting

Public board meeting on Friday 27 August 2021, 14:00 UTC: Time in your timezone -- Countdown - Video room

Acronyms