Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting Minutes"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
m (Removal of 2018-12-20 minutes' draft status as they have been accepted + note to 2019-01-17 page)
(→‎2019: 2019-11-20: +topic "Potential registration with Benevity to receive donations", draft page->draft agenda)
 
(54 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
Board meetings are generally held once per month via teleconference.
 
Board meetings are generally held once per month via teleconference.
   
In order that members are more quickly informed of board meeting discussion and decisions, we are now making draft “Unapproved” minutes available. These will be formally voted on at the next board meeting and are subject to change.
+
In order that members are more quickly informed of board meeting discussion and decisions, we are now making draft “Unapproved” minutes available. These are added by the Administrative Assistant without being previously viewed by the board, they are formally voted on at the next board meeting and are subject to change.
   
 
==2019==
 
==2019==
{| class=wikitable
 
  +
  +
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible sortable"
 
|-
 
|-
! width=30% | Date
 
  +
!colspan="3" style="text-align: top; " | <span style="color: black;">Minutes</span>
! Minutes
 
  +
|-
  +
! scope="col"| Date and link to minutes' page
  +
! scope="col"| Topics
  +
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20| 2019-11-20]] <br><font color="red">Draft agenda</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Potential_registration_with_Benevity_to_receive_donations| Potential registration with Benevity to receive donations]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Voting_cancelled:_2019.2FRes23_Accept_the_proposed_Microgrants_implementation| Res23 Accept the proposed Microgrants implementation]] <br> ''<font color="blue">Voting cancelled to get community feedback on the document. Please see the related [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2019-October/006258.html osmf-talk thread].</font>''
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16| 2019-10-16]] <br><font color="red">Draft agenda</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Attribution_by_Facebook| Attribution by Facebook]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Working_Groups_-_Board_relation| Working Groups - Board relation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Annual_General_Meeting_planning| Annual General Meeting planning]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Agenda_publishing_deadline_.28potential_Rules_of_Order_update.29| Agenda publishing deadline (potential Rules of Order update)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update | Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes18_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019080110000108| Res18 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019080110000108]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes19_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019080710000053| Res19 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019080710000053]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes20_OSM_Ireland_to_become_an_OSMF_Chapter| Res 20 OSM Ireland to become an OSMF Chapter]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes21_Sign_FOSSGIS_PoA| Res 21 Sign FOSSGIS PoA]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes22_Approve_financial_accounts| Res22 Approve financial accounts]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-09| 2019-09]] <br>Cancelled
  +
|The meeting did not take place, as the date was close to [https://2019.stateofthemap.org State of the Map 2019].
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-08| 2019-08-22]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Power_of_Attorney_request_from_FOSSGIS| Power of Attorney request from FOSSGIS]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Articles_of_Association_changes_for_the_2019_Annual_General_Meeting| Articles of Association changes for the 2019 Annual General Meeting]]
  +
* [[2019-08#Board_seats_at_the_next_election| Board seats at the next election]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Criteria_to_become_a_Local_Chapter| Criteria to become a Local Chapter]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Comments_about_the_FOSSGIS_PoA_request | Members: Comments about the FOSSGIS PoA request]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Comments_about_support_to_local_groups| Members: Comments about support to local groups]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#2019.2FRes16_Allow_SotM_Africa_to_use_OSMF_CiviCRM_for_their_ticket_sales.2C_with_condition| Res16 Allow SotM Africa to use OSMF CiviCRM for their ticket sales, with conditions]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#2019.2FRes17_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019072910000077| Res17 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019072910000077]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17| 2019-07-17]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Supporting_SotM-Africa_through_the_OSMF_ticket_sales_system| Supporting SotM Africa through the OSMF ticket sales system]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Contacting_Telenav_about_transfer_of_openstreetcam_domain| Contacting Telenav about transfer of openstreetcam domain]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Reminder_about_the_agenda_publishing_deadline| AOB - Reminder about agenda publishing deadline]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Question_about_action_item_.22criteria_to_become_a_Local_Chapter.22| AOB - Question about action item "criteria to become a Local Chapter"]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Communicating_about_the_membership_fee-waiver_program| AOB - Communicating about the membership fee waiver program]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Comment_about_extending_the_fee_waiver_program | Members: Comment about fee waiver extension]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Comment_about_the_lack_of_a_reason_being_provided_for_the_first_closed_session_topic| Members: Comment about the lack of reason being provided for the first closed session topic]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Board_seats_available_at_the_next_election| Closed - Board seats available at the next election]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Administrative_Assistant.27s_contract| Closed - Administrative Assistant's contract]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19|2019-06-19]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Local_Chapters_-_keeping_track_of_development_and_current_applications| Local Chapters - keeping track of development and current applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Supporting_regional_SotMs_through_the_OSMF_ticket_sales_system| Supporting regional SotMs through the OSMF ticket sales system]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Next_steps_on_pre-SotM_survey| Next steps on pre-SotM survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Recommendation_by_LWG_on_a_future_.22tile-licence.22| Recommendation by LWG on a future "tile-licence"]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Asking_OWG_their_views_on_Andy.27s_infrastructure_thoughts|Asking OWG their views on Andy's infrastructure thoughts]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Working_Groups_survey| AOB - Working Groups survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#State_of_the_Map_2020| AOB - State of the Map 2020]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#VAT_tax_on_SotM_tickets| AOB - VAT tax on SotM tickets]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Comment_about_minutes_of_face-to-face_meetings |Members: Comment about minutes of face-to-face meetings]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Administrative_Assistant.27s_contract| Closed - Administrative Assistant's contract]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Payment_for_F2F_2019_facilitation| Closed - Payment for 2019 face-to-face meeting facilitation]]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-05_F2F|2019-05-18 & 19]]<br> <font color="red">Draft notes</font>
  +
| Face-to-Face meeting
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| 2019-05-15
  +
| Cancelled
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24|2019-04-24]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Agenda_building_and_action_items| Agenda building and action items]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Update_from_facilitator_of_the_upcoming_face-to-face_board_meeting|AOB - Update from facilitator of the upcoming face-to-face board meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Board_-_Working_Groups_meeting_at_State_of_the_Map|AOB - Board and Working Groups meeting at State of the Map]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#New_insurance|AOB - New insurance]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Next_steps_on_GlobalLogic|Closed - Next steps on GlobalLogic]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20|2019-03-20]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Membership_fee_waiver_process|Membership fee waiver process]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Communicating_decisions_back_to_Working_Groups| Communicating decisions back to Working Groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Permission_request_for_images_to_be_published_in_monthly_scientific_journal|AOB - Permission request for images to be published in monthly scientific journal]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Face-to-Face_meeting|AOB - Face-to-Face meeting]]
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#2019.2FRes14_Allow_attribution_on_osm.org.2Fcopyright_page|Res14 Allow attribution on osm.org/copyright page]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#2019.2FRes15_Add_a_banner_about_the_EU_Copyright_Directive_to_osm.org|Res15 Add a banner about the EU Copyright Directive to osm.org]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20|2019-02-20]]
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#GlobalLogic| GlobalLogic]] ([[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Crimea_decision| Crimea decision]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Brexit| Brexit]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019_budget| 2019 budget]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Move_etiquette_guidelines_to_OSMF_website| Move etiquette guidelines to OSMF website]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Face_to_Face_process| Face to Face process]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#openstreetmap.eu_domain| AOB - openstreetmap.eu domain]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Will_the_board_create_a_circular_regarding_the_copyright_page_about_Spain.3F| Members: Will the board create a circular regarding the copyright page about Spain?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#Comment_about_the_mention_of_.22hard_stop.22_at_one_hour_of_the_meeting|Members: Comment about the mention of "hard stop" at one hour of the meeting]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes02_Share_MWG_report_with_GL_prior_to_release_to_members|Res02 Share MWG report with GL prior to release to members]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes03_Notify_GL_that_there_is_a_report_coming_out|Res03 Notify GL that there is a report coming out]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes04_Release_the_GL_report_from_the_board_rather_than_the_MWG|Res04 Release the GL report from the board rather than the MWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes05_Extend_.5BDorothea.27s.5D_contract_for_6_months|Res05 Extend [Dorothea's] contract for 6 months]]
  +
* Financial hardship fee waivers: [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes01_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120510000318|Res01]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes06_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120510000327|Res06]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes07_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019012010000013|Res07]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes08_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019011410000052|Res08]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes09_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019011410000061|Res09]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes10_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019012310000099|Res10]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes11_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019012310000026|Res11]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes12_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019013010000094|Res12]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-02-20#2019.2FRes13_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120710000118|Res13]]
 
|-
 
|-
| 2019-01-17
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17|2019-01-17]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17]] <font color="red"> (Agenda. Minutes to be added)</font>
+
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#Crimea_decision|Crimea decision]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#Board_logistics|Board logistics]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#Face_to_Face_meeting|Face to Face meeting]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#GDPR_preparation_update|GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#Microgrants|AOB - Microgrants]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#100_account_sign-ups_from_India_on_15.11.2018|Closed - 100 account sign-ups from India on 15.11.2018]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2019-01-17#Renewal_of_Administrative_Assistant.27s_contract| Closed - Renewal of Administrative Assistant's contract]]
  +
|
 
|}
 
|}
   
 
==2018==
 
==2018==
   
{| class=wikitable
+
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible sortable"
 
|-
 
|-
! width=30% | Date
 
  +
!colspan="3" style="text-align: top; " | <span style="color: black;">Minutes</span>
! Minutes
 
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-12-20
 
  +
! scope="col"| Date and link to minutes' page
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20]]
 
  +
! scope="col"| Topics
  +
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-11-15
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20| 2018-12-20]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Selection_of_officers| Selection of officers]] (Voting: [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Voting_for_Treasurer| for Treasurer]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Voting_for_Secretary_-_1st_round|for Secretary - 1st round]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Voting_for_Chairperson| for Chairperson]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Voting_for_Secretary_-_2nd_round|for Secretary - 2nd round]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Holiday_-_blackout_for_circulars|Holiday - blackout for circulars]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#GDPR_tech_implementation| GDPR tech implementation]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Becoming_an_Open_Source_Initiative_affiliate| Becoming an Open Source Initiative affiliate]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Voting_2|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Opavote_issues|Opavote issues]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Face_to_Face_meeting| Face to Face meeting]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Review_of_the_etiquette_guidance|Review of the etiquette guidance]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#GDPR_preparation_update|GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Dorothea.27s_new_supervisor|AOB - Dorothea's new supervisor]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Updating_board_member_biographies|Members: Updating board member biographies]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Rationale_behind_the_Crimean_board_decision_and_the_list_of_votes|Members: Rationale behind the Crimean board decision and the list of votes]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Was_the_reversal_of_the_DWG_decision_by_the_board_decided_through_a_circular_resolution.3F| Members: Was the reversal of the DWG decision by the board decided through a circular resolution?]]
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes12_Preliminarily_reject_and_individually_inspect_all_membership_applications_from_India_from_15.11.2018| Res12 - Preliminarily reject and individually inspect all membership applications from India from 15.11.2018]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes13_Have_the_MWG_pre-process_financial_need_applicants| Res13 - Have the MWG pre-process financial need applicants]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes14_Decide_for_OSMF_to_administer_payments_to_regional_SotMs| Res14 - Decide for OSMF to administer payments to regional SotMs]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes15_Unblind_fee_waivers| Res15 - Unblind fee waivers]]
  +
*Financial hardship fee waivers: [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes16_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120210000083| Res16]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes17_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120210000092| Res17]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes18_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120210000109| Res18]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes19_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120710000118| Res19]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#2018.2FRes20_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2018120210000127| Res20]].
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-10-18
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15| 2018-11-15]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#Closed_portion_of_meeting |Closed portion of meeting]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#Organised_editing_guidelines |Organised editing guidelines]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#Membership_fee_waiver_program | Membership fee waiver program]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#On_OEG_voting |Members: On OEG voting]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#On_OEG_second_draft |Members: On OEG second draft]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#Thanks_to_Martijn_and_Peter|Members: Thanks to Martijn & Peter]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#On_the_copyright_page_and_the_national_mapping_agency_of_Spain|Members: On the copyright page and the national mapping agency of Spain]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2018-11-15#2018.2FRes11_Approve_the_organised_editing_guidelines| Res11 - Approve the organised editing guidelines]]
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-09-20
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18| 2018-10-18]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[#Board_election_.2F_Annual_General_Meeting |Board election / Annual General Meeting]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18#Questions_on_organised_editing_guidelines| Questions on organised editing guidelines]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18#GDPR_preparation_update | GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update | Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18#Documenting_the_guidelines_Q&A_session |AOB - Documenting the guidelines Q&A session]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18#Next_steps_for_organised_editing_guidelines |AOB - Next steps for organised editing guidelines]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18#Discussion_about_the_organised_editing_guidelines_on_osmf-talk |Members: Discussion about the organised edit. guidel. on osmf-talk]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-10-18#Have_the_board_members_been_pushing_the_guidelines_to_be_less_restrictive.3F |Members: Have the board members been pushing the guidelines to be less restrictive?]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-08-16
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20| 2018-09-20]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-08-16]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Terms_of_Use_approval |Terms of Use approval]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Draft_Non-Disclosure_Agreement |Draft Non-Disclosure Agreement]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Voting_2|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Organised_editing_guidelines |Organised editing guidelines]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Risk_response_plan |Risk response plan]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Start_developing_guidance_for_our_involvement_in_politics.2Factivism |Start developing guidance for our involvement in politics/activism]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Microgrants_update |Microgrants update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Conflict of Interest and organised editing guidelines]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Conflict_of_Interest_and_organised_editing_guidelines |AOB - Conflict of Interest and organised editing guidelines]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#New_organised_editing_policy_document.3F |Members: New organised editing policy document?]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Publication_of_Face-to_Face_minutes.3F |Members: Publication of Face-to-Face minutes?]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Banner_on_website_about_article_13.3F |Members: Banner on website about article 13?]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Organised_editing_policy_and_Conflict_of_Interest |Members: Organised editing guidelines and Conflict of Interest]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-07-19
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-08-16| 2018-08-16]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-08-16#Extended_OSMF_membership |Extended OSMF membership]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-08-16#Microgrants_update |Microgrants update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-08-16#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-08-16#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-08-16#New_OSMF_registered_address |AOB - New OSMF registered address]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-06-21
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19| 2018-07-19]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#State_of_the_Map_2018 |State of the Map 2018]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#OWG_follow-up |OWG follow-up]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Board_members.27_reimbursement_rules |Board members' reimbursement rules]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Microgrants_update |Microgrants update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Moving_OSMF.27s_registered_place |AOB - Moving OSMF's registered place]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Volunteer_auditor |AOB - Volundeer auditor]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Thanks_to_Frederik_for_help_during_data_center_move |AOB - Thanks to Frederik for help during data center move]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#Microgrants_question |Members: Microgrants question]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2018-07-19#2018.2FRes10_Dorothea_Help_with_Data_Center_Move| Res10 - Dorothea Help with Data Center Move]]
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-05-24
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21| 2018-06-21]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Vote_on_changes_to_Board.27s_Rules_of_Order |Vote on changes to Board's Rules of Order]] (Voting: [[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Voting_on_sections_2_and_6_of_the_proposed_document_.28Board_duties_and_Board_minutes.29|sections 2 and 6]], [[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Voting_on_section_7_of_the_proposed_document_.28Circular_Resolutions.29|section 7]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#FOSS_policy_compliance |FOSS policy compliance]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Unrecorded_State_of_the_Map_sessions |Unrecorded State of the Map sessions]]
  +
*[[#OpenRailwayMap_licence_application |OpenRailwayMap licence application]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Microgrants_update |Microgrants update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Criteria_for_becoming_a_Local_Chapter |Criteria for becoming a Local Chapter]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Board_gifts_and_Reimbursements |AOB - Board gifts and Reimbursements]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Recording_vote_reasoning_on_Circular_Resolutions |AOB - Vote reasoning on circular resolutions]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Question_about_who_can_provide_a_data_model_for_sports | Members: Question about who can provide a data model for sports]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Suggestion_to_publish_important_proposals_prior_to_voting |Members: Suggestion to publish important proposals prior to voting]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#Discussion_of_hosting_and_GDPR_technical_preparation| Closed - Discussion of hosting and GDPR technical preparation]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#2018.2FRes8_Authorize_LWG_to_publish_privacy_statement| Res08 - Authorize LWG to publish privacy statement]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2018-06-21#2018.2FRes9_Fund_Dorothea.27s_travel_to_SotM|Res09 - Fund Dorothea's travel to SotM]]
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-04-19
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24| 2018-05-24]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Belgium_Local_Chapter_application |Belgium Local Chapter application]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#F2F_blogpost.2C_sharing_actions | F2F blogpost, sharing actions]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Welcome_Mat| AOB - Welcome Mat]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Modifications_of_Board_Rules_of_Order |AOB - Modifications of Board Rules of Order]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Volunteer_auditor_for_2017_finances|AOB - Volunteer auditor for 2017 finances]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Welcome_Mat_comment| Members: Welcome Mat comment]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-05-24#Local_Chapters.27_Working_Group_question | Members: Local Chapters' Working Group question]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-03-15
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19| 2018-04-19]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#FOSS_Policy |FOSS policy]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#EU_Copyright_directive_letter |EU Copyright directive letter]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#Corporate_donation_with_un-disclosed_amount |Corporate donation with un-disclosed amount]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#CiviCRM_contract_to_fix_bugs |CiviCRM contract to fix bugs]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#GDPR_preparation_update_from_the_LWG | GDPR preparation update from the LWG]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#Minutes_length_comment |Members: Minutes' length comment]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#FOSS_policy_comment| Members: FOSS policy suggestion]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#EU_Copyright_directive_letter_questions | Members: EU Copyright directive letter questions]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#Corporate_donation_with_un-disclosed_amount_2 | Closed - Corporate donation with un-disclosed amount]]
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#2018.2FRes7_Sign_https:.2F.2Fsavecodeshare.eu| Res07 - Sign https://savecodeshare.eu]]
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-02-15
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15| 2018-03-15]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15]]
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#OSMF-owned_engine_for_social_surveys |OSMF-owned engine for social surveys]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#SotMs_as_an_opportunity_to_increase_membership |SotMs as an opportunity to increase membership]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#Board_reminder.2Fcommunications_about_etiquette_guidelines| Board reminder/communications about etiquette guidelines]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#Translations_of_OSMF_webpages |Translations of OSMF webpages]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#Advisory_Board_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#Diversity_in_OSM | Diversity in OSM]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#Board_reminder.2Fcommunications_about_etiquette_guidelines |AOB - Board reminder/communications about etiquette guidelines 2]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#Advisory_Board_update| AOB - Advisory Board update 2]]</span>
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#2018.2FRes5_Approve_Dorothea.27s_new_contract| Res05 - Approve Dorothea's new contract]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#2018.2FRes6_Approve_Dorothea.27s_new_contract| Res06 - Approve Dorothea's new contract]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15| 2018-02-15]]
  +
|
  +
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#openstreetmap.org_added_to_Easylist |openstreetmap.org added to Easylist]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#Accepting_Liberapay_Donations |Accepting Liberapay donations]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#General_Data_Protection_Regulation |General Data Protection Regulation]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#OSMF_Data_Center|OSMF Data center]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#Face_to_Face_Meeting_2018_-_logistics |Face-to-Face meeting 2018 - logistics]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#State_of_the_Map_Policy | State of the Map policy]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#Dorothea.27s_contract_2018 | Admin. Assist. contract]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#More_discussion_about_Easylist| AOB - More discussion about Easylist+]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#What_is_the_best_way_for_a_guest_to_provide_relevant_resources_during_a_board_meeting_discussion.3F|Members: What is the best way for a guest to provide relevant resources during a board meeting discussion?]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-01-25
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25| 2018-01-25]] (Jan-2nd part)
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25]] (Jan-2nd part)
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Large_Bitcoin_donations|Large Bitcoin donations]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#State_of_the_Map_Policy|State of the Map Policy]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Circular_resolutions_-_procedure |Circular resolutions - procedure]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Board_representative_on_the_trademark_license_subcommittee |Representative on LWG subcommittee]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Directed_Editing_Policy |Directed Editing Policy]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Dorothea.27s_contract_2018 | Admin. Assist. contract]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Belgium_Local_Chapter_application | Belgium Local Chapter application]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Prioritising_2018 | Prioritising 2018]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-25#Updating_board_member_bios_on_the_OSMF_wiki| Members: Board Member Bios]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
| 2018-01-18
 
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18| 2018-01-18]] (Jan-1st part)
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18]] (Jan-1st part)
 
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Selection_of_Officers| Selection of officers]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Voting|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Membership_fee_waiver_program| Membership fee waiver program]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Voting_2|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018_Face_to_Face_meeting| 2018 Face to Face meeting]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Restart_osmf-announce_and_post_regular_reporting| Restart osmf announce]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Taking_a_stand| Taking a stand]] ([[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Voting_3|Voting]])
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Budget_2018| Budget 2018]]
  +
|
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes1_Accept_German_LC_application| Res01 - German LC application]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes2_Accept_trademark_policy_from_LWG| Res02 - Trademark policy]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes3_Accept_proposed_trademark_license_subcommittee_structure| Res03 - Trademark license subcommittee structure]]
  +
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes4_Offer_to_register_domain_names_for_informal_local_groups| Res04 - Register domain names for informal local groups]]
 
|}
 
|}
   

Latest revision as of 03:11, 21 October 2019

Here is a downloadable list of approved minutes of past board meetings. Working groups also publish a lot of meeting minutes. See Working Group Minutes

Board meetings are generally held once per month via teleconference.

In order that members are more quickly informed of board meeting discussion and decisions, we are now making draft “Unapproved” minutes available. These are added by the Administrative Assistant without being previously viewed by the board, they are formally voted on at the next board meeting and are subject to change.

2019

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2019-11-20
Draft agenda
2019-10-16
Draft agenda
2019-09
Cancelled
The meeting did not take place, as the date was close to State of the Map 2019.
2019-08-22
2019-07-17
2019-06-19
2019-05-18 & 19
Draft notes
Face-to-Face meeting
2019-05-15 Cancelled
2019-04-24
2019-03-20
2019-02-20
2019-01-17

2018

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2018-12-20
2018-11-15
2018-10-18
2018-09-20
2018-08-16
2018-07-19
2018-06-21
2018-05-24
2018-04-19
2018-03-15
2018-02-15
2018-01-25 (Jan-2nd part)
2018-01-18 (Jan-1st part)

2017

Date Minutes
2017-11-16 Board/Minutes/2017-11-16
2017-10-26 Board/Minutes/2017-10-26
2017-09-21 Board/Minutes/2017-09-21
2017-08-24 Board/Minutes/2017-08-24
2017-07-18 Board/Minutes/2017-07-18
2017-06-20 Board/Minutes/2017-06-20
2017-05-20/21 F2F meeting May 2017 - summary (F2F)
2017-05-09 Board/Minutes/2017-05-09
2017-04-18 Board/Minutes/2017-04-18
2017-03-21 Board/Minutes/2017-03-21
2017-02-21 Board/Minutes/2017-02-21
2017-01-17 Board/Minutes/2017-01-17

2016

Date Minutes
2016-12-16 Board/Minutes/2016-12-16
2016-11-18 Board/Minutes/2016-11-18
2016-10-28 Board/Minutes/2016-10-28
2016-09-25 Board/Minutes/2016-09-25 (F2F)
2016-09-16 Board/Minutes/2016-09-16
2016-08-19 Board/Minutes/2016-08-19
2016-07-15 Board/Minutes/2016-07-15
2016-06-17 Board/Minutes/2016-06-17
2016-05-28/29 Board/Minutes/2016-05 F2F (draft minutes)
2016-04-27 Board/Minutes/2016-04-27
2016-03-25 Board/Minutes/2016-03-25
2016-02-09 Board/Minutes/2016-02-09
2016-01-08 Board/Minutes/2016-01-08

2015

Date Minutes
2015-12-12 Board/Minutes/2015-12-12
2015-10-25 Board/Minutes/2015-10-25
2015-09-30 Board/Minutes/2015-09-30
2015-08-22 Board/Minutes/2015-08-22
2015-07-12 Board/Minutes/2015-07-20
2015-06-15 Board/Minutes/2015-06-15
2015-05-09 Board/Minutes/2015-05-09
2015-04-03 Board/Minutes/2015-04-03
2015-03-10 Board/Minutes/2015-03-10
2015-02-16 Board/Minutes/2015-02-16 (in progress minutes)
2015-01-12 Board/Minutes/2015-01-12

2014

Date Minutes
2014-12-08 Board/Minutes/2014-12-08
2014-11-20 Board/Minutes/2014-11-20
2014-10-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-10-14
2014-08-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-08-05
2014-06-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-06-05
2014-04-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-04-29
2014-02-11 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-02-11
2014-01-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14

2013

Date Minutes
2013-12-10 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-12-10
2013-10-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-10-24
2013-09-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-09-24
2013-08-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-08-27
2013-07-30 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-30
2013-07-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-09
2013-06-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-06-20
2013-05-07 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-05-07
2013-03-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-03-20
2013-02-19 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-02-19
2013-01-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29

2012

Date Minutes
2012-12-18 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-12-18
2012-11-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-27
2012-11-03 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-03
2012-10-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-10-09
2012-09-16 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-16
2012-09-05 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-05
2012-08-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-08-14
2012-07-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-07-17
2012-06-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-06-11
2012-05-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-05-13
2012-04-07 Extraordinary OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-07
2012-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-02-23
2012-01-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-01-30

2011

Date Minutes
2011-11-04 & 05 OSMF Board Face to Face Meeting Minutes 2011-11-04 & 05
2011-09-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-09-27
2011-08-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-08-17
2011-06-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-22
2011-06-11 & 12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-11 & 12
2011-06-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-01
2011-05-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-25
2011-05-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18
2011-05-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-11
2011-05-04 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-04
2011-04-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-27
2011-04-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-20
2011-04-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-13
2011-04-06 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-06
2011-03-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-30
2011-03-23 No formal meeting
2011-03-16 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-16
2011-03-09 No formal meeting
2011-03-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-02
2011-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-23
2011-02-16 No formal meeting
2011-02-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-09
2011-02-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-02
2011-01-26 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-26
2011-01-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-12
2011-01-05 No formal meeting

2010

Date Minutes
2010-12-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-15
2010-12-11/12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-11/12
2010-12-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-01
2010-11-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-24
2010-11-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-17
2010-11-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-10
2010-11-03 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-03
2010-10-29 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-29
2010-10-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-02
2010-09-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-09-10
2010-08-19 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-19
2010-08-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-10
2010-06-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-06-10
2010-05-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27
2010-04-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22
2010-03-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-03-25
2010-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-25
2010-01-23/24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes Amsterdam 2010-01-23/24

2009

Date Minutes
2009-12-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-12-22
2009-11-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-11-12
2009-10-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-10-13
2009-09-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-09-15
2009-08-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-08-22
2009-07-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-07-09
2009-06-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-06-09
2009-05-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-05-12
2009-04-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-04-14
2009-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-02-25
2009-01-24 OSMF Board Workshop – Woking – Minutes 2009-01-24/25

2008

Date Minutes
2008-12-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-12-23
2008-11-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-11-25
2008-10-28 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-10-28
2008-09-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-24
2008-08-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-08-30
2008-07-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-07-23
2008-06-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-06-18
2008-05-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-05-22
2008-04-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-04-24
2008-03-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-03-20
2008-02-21 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-02-21
2008-01-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-01-17

2007

Date Minutes
2007-12-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-12-13
2007-11-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-11-15
2007-10-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-10-11
2007-09-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-09-13