CWG meeting 2018-08-09

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
Revision as of 23:33, 23 October 2018 by Dorothea (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Meeting of Communication Working Group on August 8th, 2018, on [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble Mumble]. == Administrative == === Participants === * Jinal * Ha...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Meeting of Communication Working Group on August 8th, 2018, on Mumble.

Administrative

Participants

  • Jinal
  • Harry
  • Andrew
  • Peda
  • Dorothea

Action item updates

  • Dorothea to ask OWG to add Andrew+Rory to github (done)
  • Dorothea to send introductory email to Rory (done)

New action items

  • Harry to email Redon Skiluli about switch2osm website design
  • Jinal to mention OSM award winners and link to ceremony video
  • Andrew to ask SotM-US to write about it
  • Dorothea to contact OSM-BE about draft blog post

Topics

SotM 2018

Post on Facebook/Microsot/Apple contributing to OSM?

OSM Awards post

  • Action item: Jinal to mention winners and link to ceremony video

SotM-US post

  • Action item: Andrew to ask them to write about it

Belgium Local Chapter post

  • Ask them to introduce themselves, like FOSSGIS did
  • Mention of local chapters mailing list revival on blogpost
  • Action item: Dorothea to contact OSM-BE about draft blog post

Ideas

OSM anniversary blog post on the day with photos from various events + Ikiya's cake

Any other business

  • Ask people at beginning of Mumble meetings to speak slowly/clearly?