CWG meeting 2018-09-13

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
Revision as of 23:04, 23 October 2018 by Dorothea (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Meeting of Communication Working Group on September 13th, 2018, on [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble Mumble]. == Administrative == === Participants === * Rory *...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Meeting of Communication Working Group on September 13th, 2018, on Mumble.

Administrative

Participants

  • Rory
  • Hrvoje
  • Dorothea

Action item updates

  • waiting for Belgium LC text for blog post

New action items

Topics

Mastodon

Leaflets

  • proposed by Rory
  • Online distributors? / Print on demand for leaflets
  • World =/= Europe
  • Action item: Dorothea to dig up old file

Subtitling SotM videos