CWG meeting 2018-10-11

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
Revision as of 22:58, 23 October 2018 by Dorothea (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Meeting of Communication Working Group on October 11th, 2018, on [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble Mumble]. == Administrative == === Participants === * Jinal *...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Meeting of Communication Working Group on October 11th, 2018, on Mumble.

Administrative

Participants

  • Jinal
  • Andrew
  • Dorothea

Action item updates

  • Belgium LC post on wordpress
  • Leaflet (old version) found

New action items

  • Dorothea to add Andrew's personal email address to CWG mailing list.
  • Dorothea to send email to CWG asking about preference of IRC or voice chat.
  • Andrew to draft post about how small business can use OSM and respond to him with "thanks!" and ask for more details.

Topics

Nice note from newspaper editor

  • Sent to board
  • Potential Blog Post? An example of how small business can use OSM
  • Action item: draft post by Andrew and respond to him with "thanks!" and ask for more details

Add Andrew to Github

  • Done on 2018-Aug-14 by Ilya. Any problems?
  • Email found by Andrew