Join/International Bank Transfer
Join via International Bank Transfer
If you are based outside the UK, you can make your payment of £15 (See amount in EUR here) directly to our bank account using the details below.
People from the European Union can make use of SEPA in order to reduce costs for payment transactions. For a SEPA payment you need the BIC, IBAN, set the priority to "normal" and chose EURO as currency. The current EURO amount can be found here.
If you use this method, please send an email to email@example.com so that we can match the payment to you!!
- Account: OpenStreetMap Foundation
- BIC/SWIFT: BARCGB22
- IBAN: GB73BARC20353523692183
- Reference: Membership <your surname>
- Email Confirmation To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the bank needs an address:
132 Maney Hill Road
You can also become a member by paying £15 through PayPal here.