< Local Chapters | Applications
- OSGeo Oceania Limited
- Operating title
- OSGeo Oceania
- Region or topic
- Oceania (We use the United Nations Geoscheme definition, ie. Australia, New Zealand, and countries in Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia)
- Contact name
- Andrew Harvey
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Kept private
- Registered place of business
- Floor 2, 18 Elizabeth Street, Hobart, 7000, Tasmania
- Subgroup within organization
- Rough equivalent of incorporation form in UK law
- Public Limited Company
|Basic contact information||Above|
|Trade registry entry|
|Copy of articles association or similar||Constitution (26 pages)].|
|Director information||Current Board members/Trustees/Officers:
Member count per 2020-02-13: 99
Trademarks (please include classes):
Other exclusive rights: (company names, protected designs, patents of any kind etc):
|Local consultation||Link to local list message or other consultation|
|OSMF member||Link to osmf-talk@ message|
|OSMF signed contract||File link|
- Membership in or affiliations with other organisations (for example with the Wikimedia Foundation)
- OSGeo Foundation regional chapter.
- Information supplied on OSM members and OSM related activities
- Out of 99 members, 10 of them specifically mentioned OSM when applying (2020-02-27 data).
- OSGeo Oceania hosts and sponsors OSM mapper meetups.
- Mapathons have featured heavily in the FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2018 & 2019 conferences.
- A number of our Travel Grant attendees have been selected for their participation in the OSM communit
- On membership
- Membership policy (2020-03-25), written collaboratively on the mailing list (2019-09).
- Membership is free of charge.
- Feedback on formation
- Start of OSM working group