Difference between revisions of "Monthly Board Meetings"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(→‎2020: + Res26 "Adopt LWG recommendation for standard style tile license")
(→‎2021-01-29: + link to topic "Software dispute resolution panel")
(93 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
'''Board meetings are generally held once per month. We have recently shifted from audio conferences using [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble Mumble] to video conferences using [https://bigbluebutton.org/ Big Blue Button] on [https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu Cloud68's server]. These meetings are open to everyone to observe, and we always welcome new observers. We ask that observers mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams. At the ends of the meetings, anyone in the audience may add comments or ask questions.''' Note: OSMF Members in low-bandwidth environments may benefit from using BigBlueButton's low-bandwidth settings.
 
  +
__NOTOC__
  +
'''We welcome you to observe the public meetings and ask questions'''<br>
  +
Public board meetings are generally held online once per month - currently on the 3rd or 4th Friday of the month, at 14:00 UTC and we always welcome new observers.
  +
* We ask that observers mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams.
  +
* At the end of the meetings, anyone in the audience may add comments or ask questions in the chat or voice channel.
  +
From May 2020 onward the board also holds mid-month video chats ''(not open to observers)''.
   
The next meeting's draft agenda is usually shown with its future date at the top below.
 
  +
'''Online calendar: https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA '''<br>
  +
Showing public and non-public board meetings, including face-to-face meetings, meetings with guests and some Annual General Meetings ''(November 2017 onward)''.
   
Further below are minutes of past board meetings. Working groups also publish [[Working Group Minutes|a lot of meeting minutes]].
 
  +
'''Online meeting room: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu'''<br>
  +
In 2020 we shifted from audio conferences using [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble Mumble] to video conferences using [https://bigbluebutton.org/ BigBlueButton] on [https://cloud68.co/ Cloud68]'s server.
  +
  +
'''Date of next public meeting'''<br>
  +
Appears on the table below, once the date has been set. Public meetings are also added to the [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events OSM wiki calendar], [https://osmcal.org/ osmcal] and to [https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA this Framagenda calendar] ''(which also includes non-public board meetings)''. Approximately one week before the public meeting, there is an announcement on [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/osmf-talk osmf-talk], the mailing list for OSMF members ''(you need to be an [https://join.osmfoundation.org/ OSMF member] to subscribe. All messages are available [http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/ here]).''
  +
  +
<u>'''Add future board meetings to your calendar'''</u><br>
  +
If you want future board meetings to be automatically added to your calendar, you can subscribe to the following [https://framagenda.org/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA?export iCalendar link]. Instructions on how to do that depend on which calendar software/service you use. The link is provided for your convenience.
  +
Please note that:
  +
* It might not work when Framasoft servers experience problems.
  +
* You might get delayed updates, depending on how often the calendar service from your side syncs/checks for updates.
  +
* Both public and non-public meetings are added to this calendar. The later ones have a note in their description about being non-public.
  +
  +
'''Agenda'''<br>
  +
The next meeting's draft agenda is usually shown with its future date at the top below. The Secretary is responsible for the Agenda.
  +
* <u>Topics</u>: proposed by any board member.
  +
* <u>Topics lock:</u> topics get locked one week before the meeting. Time-sensitive issues can still be added to the agenda after that deadline.
  +
* <u>Topic titles</u>: usually set by board members.
  +
* <u>Topics background section</u>: created and added by the Administrative Assistant, if enough information is available, without first being viewed by the board.
  +
  +
''' Minutes'''<br>
  +
Further below are minutes of past board meetings and video chats. To inform members of board meeting discussion and decisions more quickly, we post draft “unapproved” minutes. These are created and added by the Administrative Assistant without first being viewed by the board. The public board minutes are formally voted on at the next public board meeting and, until then, are subject to change.
  +
  +
[[Working_Groups|Working groups]] and [[Committees|committees]] also publish minutes. These can be found at: [[Working Group Minutes|Working Group Minutes]], [[Committees/Minutes| Committees Minutes]].
  +
  +
'''Board Rules of Order regarding meetings'''<br>
  +
The board rules of order regarding meetings can be found [[Board_Rules_of_Order#6._Board_Meetings|here]].
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%">'''Years''': [[#2021|2021]] | [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
  +
  +
==2021==
  +
  +
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible sortable"
  +
|-
  +
!colspan="3" style="text-align: top; " | <span style="color: black;">Minutes</span>
  +
|-
  +
! scope="col"| Date and link to agenda/minutes page
  +
! scope="col"| Topics
  +
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S|2021-02-06 and 07]] Screen-to-screen board meeting ''(not open to observers)''<br>
  +
Draft page. <br>
  +
|
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-01|2021-01-29]] Public board meeting<br>
  +
* Draft agenda.
  +
| <font color="blue"> Draft agenda. The topics will get locked on 2021-01-22.</font>
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Attribution_guidelines_update| Attribution guidelines update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#OSM_Poland_Local_Chapter_application| OSM Poland Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#OSMF_Japan_Local_Chapter_application| OSMF Japan Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Freemap_Slovakia_Local_Chapter_application| Freemap Slovakia Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Investigate_paid_votes| Investigate paid votes]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Inventory_of_free_and_non-free_tools_by_the_FOSS_policy_special_committee| Inventory of free and non-free tools by the FOSS policy special committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Report_from_LCCWG_on_.22Call_to_Take_Action_and_Confront_Systemic_Offensive_Behaviour_in_the_OSM_Community.22| Report from LCCWG on "Call to Take Action and Confront Systemic Offensive Behaviour in the OSM Community"]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Software_dispute_resolution_panel|Software dispute resolution panel]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OSM_UK| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OSM UK]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#2021.2FRes01_Membership_Working_Group_CiviCRM_work_budget_.28.245000-7000.29| Res01 Membership Working Group CiviCRM work budget ($5000-7000)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#2021.2FRes02_Pay_Aspiration_Tech_.28Gunner.29_.242.2C000_to_facilitate_Feb_2021_Screen_to_Screen_meeting| Res02 Pay Aspiration Tech (Gunner) $2,000 to facilitate Feb 2021 Screen to Screen meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#2021.2FRes03_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020082610000238| Res03 Approve active contributor membership application 2020082610000238]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#2021.2FRes04_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020121110000034| Res04 Approve active contributor membership application 2020121110000034]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#2021.2FRes05_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2021010310000041| Res05 Approve active contributor membership application 2021010310000041]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15|2021-01-15]] [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat] <br>''(not open to observers)''<br>
  +
* Draft agenda.
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#Draft_OSMF_survey| Draft OSMF survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#Draft_handbook_for_becoming_a_local_chapter| Draft handbook for becoming a local chapter]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#Strategic_plan_outline| Strategic plan outline]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#Software_dispute_resolution_panel| Software dispute resolution panel]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#Board_screen-to-screen_meeting_preparation| Board screen-to-screen meeting preparation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#Can_we_get_results_of_LCCWG_survey.3F| Can we get the results of the LCCWG survey?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#HOT-OSMF_boards.27_meeting_summary|HOT-OSMF boards' meeting summary]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01-15#Status_of_attribution_guidelines.2C_next_steps| Status of attribution guidelines, next steps]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
|}
   
To inform members of board meeting discussion and decisions more quickly, we post draft “unapproved” minutes. These are added by the Administrative Assistant without being viewed by the board; they are formally voted on at the next board meeting and are subject to change.
 
 
==2020==
 
==2020==
   
Line 16: Line 104:
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-06| 2020-06]] <br> Draft page
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18|2020-12-18]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft minutes.</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Reportage| Reportage]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Elect_officers|Elect officers]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Set_dates_for_January_monthly_board_meeting_and_mid-month_chat|Set dates for January monthly board meeting and mid-month chat]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Set_a_date_for_.22screen-to-screen.22_meeting_in_lieu_of_.22face-to-face.22_meeting_due_to_COVID-19|Set a date for "screen-to-screen" meeting in lieu of "face-to-face" meeting due to COVID-19]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Vote_on_the_traditional_circular_blackout_for_the_holidays|Vote on the traditional circular blackout for the holidays]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Delegate_to_Open_Source_Initiative| AOB - Delegate to Open Source Initiative]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Set_up_of_accounts_for_new_board_members| AOB - Set up of accounts for new board members]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Coordination_with_HOT| Members: Coordination with HOT]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#On_recent_call_to_action| Members: On recent call to action]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Do_board_rules_of_order_apply_to_committees.3F| Members: Do board rules of order apply to committees?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#On_recent_call_to_action_.282.29| Members: On recent call to action (2)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Is_Gunner_the_only_option_to_facilitate_OSMF_board_meetings.3F| Members: Is Gunner the only option to facilitate OSMF board meetings?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Can_we_get_an_update_on_the_status_of_the_Strategic_Plan.3F|Members: Can we get an update on the status of the Strategic Plan?]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#2020.2FRes68_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020120310000157|Res68 Approve active contributor membership application 2020120310000157]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12| 2020-12-10]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft minutes.</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Treasurer.27s_report|Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Attribution_Guidelines|Attribution Guidelines]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Conflict_of_interest_policy_for_Working_Groups|Conflict of interest policy for Working Groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Brexit_update|Brexit update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Panel|Software Dispute Resolution Panel]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Thanks_to_Paul_and_Joost|AOB - Thanks to Paul and Joost]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#How_much_effort_is_needed_for_participating_on_the_Dispute_Resolution_Panel.3F|Members: How much effort is needed for participating on the Dispute Resolution Panel?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#How_does_the_board_plan_to_respond_to_the_recent_call_for_action_statement_and_its_recommendations.3F|Members: How does the board plan to respond to the recent call for action statement and its recommendations?]]
 
|
 
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#2020.2FRes65_That_the_Board_request_that_the_OWG_block_tile_access_to_a_certain_site|Res65 That the Board request that the OWG block tile access to a certain site]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#2020.2FRes66_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020112810000184|Res66 Approve active contributor membership application 2020112810000184]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#2020.2FRes67_Authorize_the_OWG_to_sign_with_the_commercial_CDN|Res67 Authorize the OWG to sign with the commercial CDN]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-04| 2020-12-04]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft page.</font>
  +
|
  +
* Attribution guidelines
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-11| 2020-11-19]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Treasurer.27s_report|Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Conflict_of_Interest_policy_for_Working_Groups|Conflict of Interest policy for Working Groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Changes_to_membership_signup_form|Changes to membership signup form]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#DRC_Local_Chapter_application|DRC Local Chapter application]] (Voting)
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Uganda_Local_Chapter_application:_status_report|Uganda Local Chapter application: status report]]
  +
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Local_Chapters_Survey|Local Chapters Survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Attribution_Guidelines_update|Attribution Guidelines update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#FOSS_policy_committee_presentation| FOSS policy committee presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OSM_Ireland| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OSM Ireland]]
  +
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes54_Allow_members_to_vote_to_amend_the_Articles_of_Association_to_allow_non-board_members_to_sit_on_OSMF_Committees|Res54 Allow members to vote to amend the Articles of Association to allow non-board members to sit on OSMF Committees]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes55_Amend_OSMF_Fee_Schedule_to_allow_Active_Contributor_Awardees_to_receive_.28regular.29_OSMF_membership.2C_rather_than_just_associate_membership|Res55 Amend OSMF Fee Schedule to allow Active Contributor Awardees to receive (regular) OSMF membership, rather than just associate membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes56_Ask_all_new_chapters_to_supply_info_on_unsuccessful_chapter_applications|Res56 Ask all new chapters to supply info on unsuccessful chapter applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes57_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020103010000181|Res57 Approve active contributor membership application 2020103010000181]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes58_AGM:_Work_on_membership_prerequisites|Res58 AGM: Work on membership prerequisites]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes59_Allow_members_to_vote_on_an_Ordinary_Resolution_to_tell_the_Board_to_investigating_paid_votes|Res59 Allow members to vote on an Ordinary Resolution to tell the Board to investigating paid votes]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes60_That_the_Board_recommends_the_members_vote_Yes_to_grant_.28regular.29_membership_to_Active_Contribution_recipients|Res60 That the Board recommends the members vote Yes to grant (regular) membership to Active Contribution recipients]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes61_That_the_Board_recommends_the_members_vote_Yes_to_change_the_AoA_to_allow_non-board_members_on_committees|Res61 That the Board recommends the members vote Yes to change the AoA to allow non-board members on committees]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes62_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020110310000104|Res62 Approve active contributor membership application 2020110310000104]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes63_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020110310000355|Res63 Approve active contributor membership application 2020110310000355]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes64_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020110810000186|Res64 Approve active contributor membership application 2020110810000186]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12| 2020-11-12]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft agenda.</font><br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Local_Chapters_applications| Local Chapters applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Local_Chapters_Congress|Local Chapters Congress]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Local_Chapters_survey| Local Chapters survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#OECD_meeting_invite|OECD meeting invite]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#19_.2F11_meeting_confirmed.3F| 19 /11 meeting confirmed?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Panel_-_next_steps| Software Dispute Resolution Panel - next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Brexit_update| Brexit update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Attribution_guidelines_update| Attribution guidelines update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Funding_for_SSRE_.26_iD_-_update|Funding for SSRE & iD - update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Maps.me| Maps.me]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Practical_reporting_requirements_for_unsuccessful_chapter_membership_applications| Practical reporting requirements for unsuccessful chapter membership applications]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10| 2020-10-22]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Attribution_Guidelines_status_update| Attribution Guidelines status update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Articles_of_Association_amendment_proposals| Articles of Association amendment proposals]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Personnel_committee| Personnel committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - FLOSSK (Kosovo)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#On_invitation_to_OSM_UK_to_give_a_Local_Chapter_presentation| Members: On invitation to OSM UK to give a Local Chapter presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Thanks_to_FLOSSK| Members: Thanks to FLOSSK]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Discussing_the_suggested_new_contract_for_Dorothea.2C_as_worked_out_by_TimeLessTime| Closed: Discussing the suggested new contract for Dorothea, as worked out by TimeLessTime]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes47_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020083110000326|Res47 Approve active contributor membership application 2020083110000326]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes48_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020082510000436|Res48 Approve active contributor membership application 2020082510000436]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes49_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020092210000271|Res49 Approve active contributor membership application 2020092210000271]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes50_Accept_the_proposed_new_contract_for_Dorothea|Res50 Accept the proposed new contract for Dorothea]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes51_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020083010000426|Res51 Approve active contributor membership application 2020083010000426]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes52_Update_ban_policy_to_clarify_procedures_and_length_of_bans|Res52 Update ban policy to clarify procedures and length of bans]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes53_Uphold_Data_Working_Group_ban_on_user_jdd_3_AKA_John_D.|Res53 Uphold Data Working Group ban on user jdd 3 AKA John D.]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S| 2020-10-02 and 03]] Screen-to-screen board meeting.
  +
| Draft notes.
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Taking_stock_of_past_6_months|Taking stock of past 6 months]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Legal_team_and_Brexit_implications_-_resolve_how_to_respond|Legal team and Brexit implications - resolve how to respond]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Creating_software_dispute_resolution_panel|Creating software dispute resolution panel: who and how]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Managing_staff_-_what_questions_need_to_be_resolved|Managing staff: what questions need to be resolved]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Develop_plan_for_conflict_of_interest_on_Working_Groups|Develop plan for conflict of interest on Working Groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement|Make progress on attribution guidelines and enforcement]].
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Supporting_API|Supporting API: confirm goals and identify next steps - supporting Andy Allen’s rewrite of the API]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Regulating_corporate_participation_in_foundation_bodies|Regulating corporate participation in foundation bodies]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/2021_budget|2021 Budget: review budget draft, and what do we need to finish and approve?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Articles_of_Association|Articles of association: Evaluate membership pre-reqs, identify any needed changes/updates]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Improving_member_and_volunteer_recruiting|Improving member and volunteer recruiting, e.g via communications working group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Board_capacity_and_sustainability|Board capacity and sustainability]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/OSMF_fundraising|OSMF fundraising: where are we this year: are we done for 2020? What is fundraising process against 2021 budget?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Board_transparency|Board transparency, e.g via communications working group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Wrap-up_session|Wrap-up session - Review progress and unfinished business, summarize actions, map the path ahead]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Action_items| Action items and decisions]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-09| 2020-09-24]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Coherent_non-disclosure_agreement_policy| Coherent non-disclosure agreement policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Conflicts_of_Interest_disclosure| Conflicts of Interest disclosure]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Personnel_committee| Personnel committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Board_screen-to-screen_planning|Board screen-to-screen planning]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Takeover_protections| Takeover protections]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Local_Chapter_applications:_Kosovo_and_US| Local Chapter applications: Kosovo and US]] (voting)
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Software_dispute_resolution_panel| AOB - Software dispute resolution panel]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#LC_presentation| AOB - LC presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Thanks| Members: Thanks]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#How_have_all_the_new_active_contributors_affected_the_takeover_risk.2Fapproach.3F| Members: How have all the new active contributors affected the takeover risk/approach?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Does_the_creation_of_a_US_chapter_prevent_the_future_creation_of_chapters_within_the_US.3F| Members: Does the creation of a US chapter prevent the future creation of chapters within the US?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Is_it_possible_to_get_a_recording_of_this_meeting.3F| Members: Is it possible to get a recording of this meeting?]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes39_Approve_the_creation_of_the_FOSS_Policy_Committee| Res39 Approve the creation of the FOSS Policy Committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes40_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020082110000523| Res40 Active contributor membership application 2020082110000523]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes41_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020082110000185| Res41 Active contributor membership application 2020082110000185]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes42_Accept_contract_with_Quincy_Morgan| Res42 Accept contract with Quincy Morgan]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes43_Hold_a_Board_Screen_to_Screen_meeting_in_early_October| Res43 Hold a Board Screen to Screen meeting in early October]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes44_General_Meeting_with_board_election_on_2020-12-12_16:00|Res44 General Meeting with board election on 2020-12-12 16:00]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes45_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020083010000113|Res45 Approve active contributor membership application 2020083010000113]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes46_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020091110000308| Res46 Approve active contributor membership application 2020091110000308]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10| 2020-09-10]] <br> Draft notes.<br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Licensing_Working_Group| Licensing Working Group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Engineering_Working_Group_.2F_Personnel_committee_roles_and_next_steps| Engineering Working Group / Personnel committee roles and next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Brexit_response| Brexit response]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Working_Group_Conflict_of_Interest_policy| Working Group Conflict of Interest policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Conflicts_of_Interest|Conflicts of Interest]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Annual_General_Meeting_announcement|Annual General Meeting announcement]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Plan_on_supporting_core_infrastructure:_thoughts_on_deliverables|Plan on supporting core infrastructure: thoughts on deliverables]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Board_screen-2-screen_meeting| Board screen-2-screen meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Data_Working_Group_complaint_issue| Data Working Group complaint issue]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Budget_progress|Budget progress]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Committee_update|Software Dispute Resolution Committee update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Amazon_email_about_Organised_Editing_Guidelines| Amazon email about Organised Editing Guidelines]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-08| 2020-08-27]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure:_iD| Funding of projects used in core infrastructure: iD]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Funding_and_hiring_for_Site_Reliability_Engineering_position| Funding and hiring for Site Reliability Engineering position]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Commitment_to_open_communication_channels|Commitment to open communication channels]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Dispute_resolution_panel_proposal| Dispute resolution panel proposal]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Promotion_of_the_Active_Contributor_Membership_and_further_reform_of_the_membership|Promotion of the Active Contributor Membership and further reform of the membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Brexit_planning_and_action| Brexit planning and action]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Local_Chapter_applications:_Geolibres_and_OSGEO_Oceania| Local Chapter applications: Geolibres and OSGEO Oceania]] (Voting)
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_FOSSGIS| Monthly Local Chapter Presentation - FOSSGIS]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#2020.2FRes38_Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure_.28Nominatim.2C_osm2pgsql.2C_Potlatch.29| Res38 Funding of projects used in core infrastructure (Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch)]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13| 2020-08-13]] <br>Draft agenda.<br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
| Draft agenda
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#CWG_.2B_Board_meeting_to_help_generate_a_fresh_scope| CWG + Board meeting to help generate a fresh scope]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Community_consultation_on_open_channel_commitment| Community consultation on open channel commitment]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Microgrants_tracking_and_reporting_status| Microgrants tracking and reporting status]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Plans_for_working_on_a_EWG_proposal.2C_recruiting_members| Plans for working on a EWG proposal, recruiting members]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Communication_about_attribution_with_corporate_AB_members| Communication about attribution with corporate AB members]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-07| 2020-07-30]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_France|Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap France]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Adopting_the_hiring_framework|Adopting the hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Proposal_to_hire_a_senior_site_reliability_engineer| Proposal to hire a senior site reliability engineer]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure_.28Nominatim.2C_osm2pgsql.2C_Potlatch.2C_iD.29|Funding of projects used in core infrastructure (Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch, iD)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Mostly_inactive_state_of_Communication_Working_Group| Mostly inactive state of Communication Working Group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Advisory_Board_split| Advisory Board split]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Trademark_subcommittee| Trademark subcommittee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Community_survey_before_the_end_of_the_year| Community survey before the end of the year]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Argentina_feedback_discussion| Argentina feedback discussion]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#DeepL| AOB - DeepL]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Comment_on_Splitting_the_Advisory_Board| Members: Comment on splitting the AB]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Thanks| Members: Thanks]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes33_Adopt_update_to_Board_Rules_of_Order_to_cover_working_groups_and_special_committees| Res33 Adopt update to Board Rules of Order to cover working groups and special committees]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes34_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020070410000111|Res34 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020070410000111]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes35_Make_progress_towards_a_hiring_framework| Res35 Make progress towards a hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes36_Accept_the_new_Local_Chapters_Agreement_template_for_future_applications|Res36 Accept the new Local Chapters Agreement template for future applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes37_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020070410000111| Res37 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020070410000111]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16| 2020-07-16]] <br>Draft agenda.<br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure_.28Nominatim.2C_osm2pgsql.2C_Potlatch.29|Funding of projects used in core infrastructure (Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Mostly_inactive_state_of_CWG| Mostly inactive state of CWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Current_status_of_the_Local_Chapter_.5Bagreement.5D_draft.2C_with_eye_towards_OSMUS_LC_application| Current status of the Local Chapter [agreement] draft, with eye towards OSMUS LC application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Adopting_the_hiring_framework| Adopting the hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Status_update_on_hiring_framework| Status update on hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Sysadmin_next_steps|Sysadmin next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Status_update_on_attribution_guideline.2C_results_of_conversations_with_LWG|Status update on attribution guideline, results of conversations with LWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Status_update_Argentina_Local_Chapter_application|Status update Argentina Local Chapter application]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-06| 2020-06-25]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Treasurer.27s_report |Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Publication_of_pseudonymous_membership_lists |Publication of pseudonymous membership lists]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Microgrants_selection |Microgrants selection]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Recent_Corporate_Member_application |Recent Corporate Member application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Responses_to_RFC_on_iD_governance |Responses to RFC on iD governance]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Local_Chapter_agreement_update_and_update_on_Local_Chapter_applications|Local Chapter agreement update and update on local chapter applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Proposal_for_hiring_paid_sysadmins_to_assist_Tom_and_Grant |Proposal for hiring paid sysadmins to assist Tom and Grant]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Status_of_attribution_guideline |Status of attribution guideline]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Funding_for_OSM-related_projects|Funding for OSM-related projects]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Need_to_update_https:.2F.2Fwiki.osmfoundation.org.2Fwiki.2FMembership_to_reflect_2020.2FRes26_Accept_the_Active_Contributor_Program_as_outlined_by_MWG_.28.3F.29 |Need to update https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Membership to reflect 2020/Res26 Accept the Active Contributor Program as outlined by MWG (?)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_France| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap France]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Board_calendar| AOB - Board calendar]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Allan.27s_SotM_2020_presentation| AOB - Allan's SotM2020 presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Question_by_Christian_Quest_on_whether_there_will_be_a_comment_by_the_board_on_the_Facebook.2FMapillary_deal| Members: Question about Facebook/Mapillary deal]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Question_by_Eugene_Alvin_Villar_on_what_will_happen_with_Mapillary.27s_OSMF_Corporate_Membership|Members: Question about Mapillary's OSMF membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Decision_on_the_Maputo_100km_Challenge_Microgrants_proposal| Closed: Decision on Maputo Microgrants proposal]]
 
|
 
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes25_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020051310000099| Res25 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020051310000099]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes25_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020051310000099| Res25 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020051310000099]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes26_Adopt_LWG_recommendation_for_standard_style_tile_license| Res26 Adopt LWG recommendation for standard style tile license]]
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes26_Accept_the_Active_Contributor_Program_as_outlined_by_MWG| Res26 Accept the Active Contributor Program as outlined by MWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes27_Adopt_LWG_recommendation_for_standard_style_tile_license| Res27 Adopt LWG recommendation for standard style tile license]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes28_Select_Microgrant_observers| Res28 Select Microgrant observers]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes29_Grant_Cesium_permission_to_use_our_trademark_in_their_product_.E2.80.9CCesium_OSM_Buildings.E2.80.9C| Res29 Grant Cesium permission to use our trademark in their product “Cesium OSM Buildings“]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes30_Approve_official_accounts_for_2019| Res30 Approve official accounts for 2019]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes31_Approve_the_microgrant_finalists_proposed_by_the_microgrants_committee_on_June_5.2C_2020| Res31 Approve the microgrant finalists proposed by the microgrants committee on June 5, 2020]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes32_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020061010000048| Res32 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020061010000048]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11| 2020-06-11]] Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]
  +
| Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Microgrants_selection| Microgrants selection]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Recent_corporate_member_application_.5Brequested_by_Tobias.5D| Recent corporate member application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Local_Chapter_agreement_update| Local Chapter agreement update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Responses_to_RFC_on_iD_governance| Responses to RFC on iD governance]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Status_of_attribution_guideline_.5Brequested_by_Tobias.5D|Status of attribution guideline]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-05| 2020-05-21]]
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-05| 2020-05-21]]
| <font color="blue">Draft agenda.</font>
 
  +
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Licence_for_standard_style_tiles| Licence for standard style tiles]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Licence_for_standard_style_tiles| Licence for standard style tiles]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
Line 29: Line 326:
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Small_change_to_the_process_of_the_active_contributor_membership_program| Small change to the process of the active contributor membership program]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Small_change_to_the_process_of_the_active_contributor_membership_program| Small change to the process of the active contributor membership program]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Investigation_of_fee_waivers_for_full_membership| Investigation of fee waivers for full membership]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Investigation_of_fee_waivers_for_full_membership| Investigation of fee waivers for full membership]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Conflict_of_Interest_rules_for_Working_Groups| Publication of pseudonymous membership lists]]
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Publication_of_pseudonymous_membership_lists| Publication of pseudonymous membership lists]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Conflict_of_Interest_rules_for_Working_Groups| Conflict of Interest rules for Working Groups]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Conflict_of_Interest_rules_for_Working_Groups| Conflict of Interest rules for Working Groups]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Update_on_tile_server_overload| Update on tile server overload]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Update_on_tile_server_overload| Update on tile server overload]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_.C3.A1_.C3.8Dslandi| Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap á Íslandi]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_.C3.A1_.C3.8Dslandi| Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap á Íslandi]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Banking| AOB - Banking]]
 
|
 
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes19_Adopt_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy| Res19 Adopt Conflict of Interest Policy]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes19_Adopt_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy| Res19 Adopt Conflict of Interest Policy]]
Line 42: Line 340:
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes24_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020051210000279| Res24 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020051210000279]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes24_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020051210000279| Res24 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020051210000279]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06| 2020-05-06]] <br> <font color="blue">Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06| 2020-05-06]] <br> Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]
| <font color="blue">Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font><br>
+
| Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]<br>
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Hiring_policy_.5BTobias.5D| Hiring policy]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Hiring_policy_.5BTobias.5D| Hiring policy]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Allow_guests_to_this_meeting_or_not_.5BRory.5D|Allow guests to this meeting or not]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Allow_guests_to_this_meeting_or_not_.5BRory.5D|Allow guests to this meeting or not]]
Line 79: Line 377:
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#2020.2FRes18_Switch_from_audio-only_Mumble_to_video_chat_for_meetings| Res18 Switch from audio-only Mumble to video chat for meetings]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#2020.2FRes18_Switch_from_audio-only_Mumble_to_video_chat_for_meetings| Res18 Switch from audio-only Mumble to video chat for meetings]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-03-F2F| 2020-03-21 and 22]] (<s>F2F</s> screen-to-screen) <font color="red">Draft page. </font>
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-03-F2F| 2020-03-21 and 22]] (<s>F2F</s> screen-to-screen) Draft page.
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|
Line 129: Line 427:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2019==
 
==2019==
Line 308: Line 612:
 
|
 
|
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2018==
 
==2018==
Line 511: Line 821:
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes4_Offer_to_register_domain_names_for_informal_local_groups| Res04 - Register domain names for informal local groups]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes4_Offer_to_register_domain_names_for_informal_local_groups| Res04 - Register domain names for informal local groups]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2017==
 
==2017==
Line 555: Line 871:
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2017-01-17]]
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2017-01-17]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2016==
 
==2016==
Line 602: Line 924:
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2016-01-08]]
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2016-01-08]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2015==
 
==2015==
Line 643: Line 971:
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2015-01-12]]
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2015-01-12]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2014==
 
==2014==
Line 675: Line 1,009:
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14]]
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2013==
 
==2013==
Line 715: Line 1,055:
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29]]
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2012==
 
==2012==
Line 764: Line 1,110:
 
|}
 
|}
   
==2011==
 
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
  +
==2011==
   
 
{| class=wikitable
 
{| class=wikitable
Line 857: Line 1,208:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2010==
 
==2010==
Line 920: Line 1,277:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2009==
 
==2009==
Line 962: Line 1,325:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2008==
 
==2008==
Line 1,007: Line 1,376:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2007==
 
==2007==
Line 1,028: Line 1,403:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
[[Category:Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Minutes]]

Revision as of 20:01, 21 January 2021

We welcome you to observe the public meetings and ask questions
Public board meetings are generally held online once per month - currently on the 3rd or 4th Friday of the month, at 14:00 UTC and we always welcome new observers.

  • We ask that observers mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams.
  • At the end of the meetings, anyone in the audience may add comments or ask questions in the chat or voice channel.

From May 2020 onward the board also holds mid-month video chats (not open to observers).

Online calendar: https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA
Showing public and non-public board meetings, including face-to-face meetings, meetings with guests and some Annual General Meetings (November 2017 onward).

Online meeting room: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu
In 2020 we shifted from audio conferences using Mumble to video conferences using BigBlueButton on Cloud68's server.

Date of next public meeting
Appears on the table below, once the date has been set. Public meetings are also added to the OSM wiki calendar, osmcal and to this Framagenda calendar (which also includes non-public board meetings). Approximately one week before the public meeting, there is an announcement on osmf-talk, the mailing list for OSMF members (you need to be an OSMF member to subscribe. All messages are available here).

Add future board meetings to your calendar
If you want future board meetings to be automatically added to your calendar, you can subscribe to the following iCalendar link. Instructions on how to do that depend on which calendar software/service you use. The link is provided for your convenience. Please note that:

  • It might not work when Framasoft servers experience problems.
  • You might get delayed updates, depending on how often the calendar service from your side syncs/checks for updates.
  • Both public and non-public meetings are added to this calendar. The later ones have a note in their description about being non-public.

Agenda
The next meeting's draft agenda is usually shown with its future date at the top below. The Secretary is responsible for the Agenda.

  • Topics: proposed by any board member.
  • Topics lock: topics get locked one week before the meeting. Time-sensitive issues can still be added to the agenda after that deadline.
  • Topic titles: usually set by board members.
  • Topics background section: created and added by the Administrative Assistant, if enough information is available, without first being viewed by the board.

Minutes
Further below are minutes of past board meetings and video chats. To inform members of board meeting discussion and decisions more quickly, we post draft “unapproved” minutes. These are created and added by the Administrative Assistant without first being viewed by the board. The public board minutes are formally voted on at the next public board meeting and, until then, are subject to change.

Working groups and committees also publish minutes. These can be found at: Working Group Minutes, Committees Minutes.

Board Rules of Order regarding meetings
The board rules of order regarding meetings can be found here.

Years: 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2021

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2021-02-06 and 07 Screen-to-screen board meeting (not open to observers)

Draft page.

2021-01-29 Public board meeting
  • Draft agenda.
Draft agenda. The topics will get locked on 2021-01-22.
2021-01-15 Mid-month board chat
(not open to observers)
  • Draft agenda.

2020

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2020-12-18
Draft minutes.
2020-12-10
Draft minutes.
2020-12-04
Draft page.
  • Attribution guidelines
2020-11-19
2020-11-12
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-10-22
2020-10-02 and 03 Screen-to-screen board meeting. Draft notes.
2020-09-24
2020-09-10
Draft notes.
mid-month board chat
2020-08-27
2020-08-13
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
Draft agenda
2020-07-30
2020-07-16
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-06-25
2020-06-11 Draft notes of mid-month board chat Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-05-21
2020-05-06
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-04-17
2020-03-21 and 22 (F2F screen-to-screen) Draft page.
2020-02-27
2020-01-30
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2019

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2019-12-23
2019-11-20
2019-10-16
2019-09
Cancelled
The meeting did not take place, as the date was close to State of the Map 2019.
2019-08-22
2019-07-17
2019-06-19
2019-05-18 & 19
Draft notes
Face-to-Face meeting
2019-05-15 Cancelled
2019-04-24
2019-03-20
2019-02-20
2019-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2018

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2018-12-20
2018-11-15
2018-10-18
2018-09-20
2018-08-16
2018-07-19
2018-06-21
2018-05-24
2018-04-19
2018-03-15
2018-02-15
2018-01-25 (Jan-2nd part)
2018-01-18 (Jan-1st part)
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2017

Date Minutes
2017-11-16 Board/Minutes/2017-11-16
2017-10-26 Board/Minutes/2017-10-26
2017-09-21 Board/Minutes/2017-09-21
2017-08-24 Board/Minutes/2017-08-24
2017-07-18 Board/Minutes/2017-07-18
2017-06-20 Board/Minutes/2017-06-20
2017-05-20/21 F2F meeting May 2017 - summary (F2F)
2017-05-09 Board/Minutes/2017-05-09
2017-04-18 Board/Minutes/2017-04-18
2017-03-21 Board/Minutes/2017-03-21
2017-02-21 Board/Minutes/2017-02-21
2017-01-17 Board/Minutes/2017-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2016

Date Minutes
2016-12-16 Board/Minutes/2016-12-16
2016-11-18 Board/Minutes/2016-11-18
2016-10-28 Board/Minutes/2016-10-28
2016-09-25 Board/Minutes/2016-09-25 (F2F)
2016-09-16 Board/Minutes/2016-09-16
2016-08-19 Board/Minutes/2016-08-19
2016-07-15 Board/Minutes/2016-07-15
2016-06-17 Board/Minutes/2016-06-17
2016-05-28/29 Board/Minutes/2016-05 F2F (draft minutes)
2016-04-27 Board/Minutes/2016-04-27
2016-03-25 Board/Minutes/2016-03-25
2016-02-09 Board/Minutes/2016-02-09
2016-01-08 Board/Minutes/2016-01-08
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2015

Date Minutes
2015-12-12 Board/Minutes/2015-12-12
2015-10-25 Board/Minutes/2015-10-25
2015-09-30 Board/Minutes/2015-09-30
2015-08-22 Board/Minutes/2015-08-22
2015-07-12 Board/Minutes/2015-07-20
2015-06-15 Board/Minutes/2015-06-15
2015-05-09 Board/Minutes/2015-05-09
2015-04-03 Board/Minutes/2015-04-03
2015-03-10 Board/Minutes/2015-03-10
2015-02-16 Board/Minutes/2015-02-16 (in progress minutes)
2015-01-12 Board/Minutes/2015-01-12
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2014

Date Minutes
2014-12-08 Board/Minutes/2014-12-08
2014-11-20 Board/Minutes/2014-11-20
2014-10-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-10-14
2014-08-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-08-05
2014-06-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-06-05
2014-04-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-04-29
2014-02-11 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-02-11
2014-01-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2013

Date Minutes
2013-12-10 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-12-10
2013-10-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-10-24
2013-09-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-09-24
2013-08-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-08-27
2013-07-30 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-30
2013-07-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-09
2013-06-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-06-20
2013-05-07 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-05-07
2013-03-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-03-20
2013-02-19 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-02-19
2013-01-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2012

Date Minutes
2012-12-18 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-12-18
2012-11-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-27
2012-11-03 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-03
2012-10-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-10-09
2012-09-16 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-16
2012-09-05 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-05
2012-08-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-08-14
2012-07-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-07-17
2012-06-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-06-11
2012-05-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-05-13
2012-04-07 Extraordinary OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-07
2012-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-02-23
2012-01-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-01-30
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2011

Date Minutes
2011-11-04 & 05 OSMF Board Face to Face Meeting Minutes 2011-11-04 & 05
2011-09-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-09-27
2011-08-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-08-17
2011-06-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-22
2011-06-11 & 12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-11 & 12
2011-06-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-01
2011-05-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-25
2011-05-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18
2011-05-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-11
2011-05-04 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-04
2011-04-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-27
2011-04-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-20
2011-04-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-13
2011-04-06 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-06
2011-03-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-30
2011-03-23 No formal meeting
2011-03-16 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-16
2011-03-09 No formal meeting
2011-03-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-02
2011-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-23
2011-02-16 No formal meeting
2011-02-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-09
2011-02-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-02
2011-01-26 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-26
2011-01-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-12
2011-01-05 No formal meeting
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2010

Date Minutes
2010-12-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-15
2010-12-11/12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-11/12
2010-12-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-01
2010-11-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-24
2010-11-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-17
2010-11-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-10
2010-11-03 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-03
2010-10-29 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-29
2010-10-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-02
2010-09-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-09-10
2010-08-19 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-19
2010-08-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-10
2010-06-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-06-10
2010-05-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27
2010-04-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22
2010-03-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-03-25
2010-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-25
2010-01-23/24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes Amsterdam 2010-01-23/24
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2009

Date Minutes
2009-12-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-12-22
2009-11-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-11-12
2009-10-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-10-13
2009-09-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-09-15
2009-08-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-08-22
2009-07-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-07-09
2009-06-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-06-09
2009-05-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-05-12
2009-04-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-04-14
2009-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-02-25
2009-01-24 OSMF Board Workshop – Woking – Minutes 2009-01-24/25
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2008

Date Minutes
2008-12-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-12-23
2008-11-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-11-25
2008-10-28 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-10-28
2008-09-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-24
2008-08-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-08-30
2008-07-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-07-23
2008-06-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-06-18
2008-05-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-05-22
2008-04-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-04-24
2008-03-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-03-20
2008-02-21 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-02-21
2008-01-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2007

Date Minutes
2007-12-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-12-13
2007-11-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-11-15
2007-10-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-10-11
2007-09-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-09-13
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007