Difference between revisions of "Monthly Board Meetings"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(→‎2022: + note about draft 2022-02-24 minutes and links to reportage topics, AOB topic, treasurer's subtopics and votes)
Tag: Replaced
(→‎2022: + 2022-03-08 topics "Streamlined board decision making", "Proposed Conflict of Interest policy changes", "DWG communication / recent edit conflicts")
Line 24: Line 24:
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08|2022-03-08 13:00 UTC]] <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08|2022-03-08 13:00 UTC]] <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
 
|
 
|
* Discourse launch
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08#Discourse_launch|Discourse launch]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08#Streamlined_board_decision_making|Streamlined board decision making]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08#Proposed_Conflict_of_Interest_policy_changes|Proposed Conflict of Interest policy changes]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08#DWG_communication_/_recent_edit_conflicts|DWG communication / recent edit conflicts]]
 
|
 
|
 
|-
 
|-

Revision as of 19:49, 7 March 2022

2022

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2022-03-24 13:00 UTC Next public board meeting. Topics will get locked on 2022-03-17.
2022-03-08 13:00 UTC
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
2022-02 26th and 27th Screen-to-screen board meeting
(not open to observers)
  • Goal list
  • Action items and decisions
  • OSM/OSMF/Board weather report
  • Membership prerequisites
  • Attribution - Agree on an attribution enforcement strategy
  • Local Chapter minimum criteria - (including formalisation/clarification on commercial activities)
  • Identify more effective ways of getting foundation work done - Executive director
  • HOT - Define steps towards a formalized relationship with HOT
  • Identify what we want to do in the next year, and agree on action items for the next few months
  • Takeover protection
  • Budget
  • Fundraising
  • Conflicts of interest
  • Board - Consider idea of board candidacy mentoring
  • Board communication - Discuss how to increase regular two-way communication of individual board members with the community. (not necessarily speaking on behalf of the board) about OSMF related matters
  • Mitigating bus factors risks
  • De-bottlenecking the board
2022-02-24 Draft minutes.
2022-02-10
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2022-01-27