Difference between revisions of "Monthly Board Meetings"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
m (→‎2019: + 2019-04-24 topic)
(→‎2020: + links to members questions from 2020-10 meeting, marked the 2020-09 questions/comments from members as such and removed draft status of those minutes, removed blue font from 2020-10 S2S)
 
(193 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Here is a downloadable list of approved minutes of past board meetings. Working groups also publish a lot of meeting minutes. See [[Working Group Minutes]]
 
  +
__NOTOC__
  +
'''Observers'''<br>
  +
Public board meetings are open to everyone to observe, and we always welcome new observers. We ask that observers mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams. At the ends of the meetings, anyone in the audience may add comments or ask questions in the chat or voice channel. The mid-month video chats are held without observers.'''
   
Board meetings are generally held once per month via teleconference.
 
  +
'''Online meeting room and platform'''<br>
  +
The online board meeting room is: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu
  +
* We ask community members to mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams.
  +
* OSMF members in low-bandwidth environments may benefit from using BigBlueButton's low-bandwidth settings.
  +
In 2020 we shifted from audio conferences using [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble Mumble] to video conferences using [https://bigbluebutton.org/ BigBlueButton] on [https://cloud68.co/ Cloud68]'s server.
   
In order that members are more quickly informed of board meeting discussion and decisions, we are now making draft “Unapproved” minutes available. These are added by the Administrative Assistant without being previously viewed by the board, they are formally voted on at the next board meeting and are subject to change.
 
  +
'''Frequency'''<br>
  +
Board meetings are generally held online once per month - currently on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month, at 17:00 UTC and you are welcome to join ''(please see the "observers" section below)''. From May 2020 onward the board also holds mid-month video chats ''(non-public)''.
  +
  +
'''Date of next public meeting'''<br>
  +
Appears on the top of the table below, once the date has been set. Public meetings are also added to the [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Current_events OSM wiki calendar], [https://osmcal.org/ osmcal] and to [https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA this Framagenda calendar] ''(which also includes non-public board meetings)''. Approximately one week before the public meeting, there is an announcement on the OSMF membership mailing list [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/osmf-talk osmf-talk].
  +
  +
<u>Link for addition of future board meetings to your calendar</u><br>
  +
If you want future board meetings to be automatically added to your calendar, you can subscribe to the following [https://framagenda.org/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA?export iCalendar link]. Instructions on how to do that depend on which calendar software/service you use. The link is provided for your convenience.
  +
Please note that:
  +
* It might not work when Framasoft servers experience problems.
  +
* You might get delayed updates, depending on how often the calendar service from your side syncs/checks for updates.
  +
* Both public and non-public meetings are added to this calendar. The later ones have a note in their description about being non-public.
  +
  +
<u>Online calendar</u><br>
  +
Showing public and non-public board meetings, including face-to-face meetings, meetings with guests and some Annual General Meetings ''(November 2017 onward)'': https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA
  +
  +
'''Agenda'''<br>
  +
The next meeting's draft agenda is usually shown with its future date at the top below. The Secretary is responsible for the Agenda.
  +
* <u>Topics</u>: proposed by any board member.
  +
* <u>Topics lock:</u> topics get locked one week before the meeting. Time-sensitive issues can still be added to the agenda after that deadline.
  +
* <u>Topic titles</u>: usually set by board members.
  +
* <u>Topics background section</u>: created and added by the Administrative Assistant, if enough information is available, without first being viewed by the board.
  +
  +
''' Minutes'''<br>
  +
Further below are minutes of past board meetings and video chats. To inform members of board meeting discussion and decisions more quickly, we post draft “unapproved” minutes. These are created and added by the Administrative Assistant without first being viewed by the board. The public board minutes are formally voted on at the next public board meeting and are subject to change.
  +
  +
[[Working_Groups|Working groups]] and [[Committees|committees]] also publish minutes. These can be found at: [[Working Group Minutes|Working Group Minutes]], [[Committees/Minutes| Committees Minutes]].
  +
  +
'''Board Rules of Order regarding meetings'''<br>
  +
The board rules of order regarding meetings can be found [[Board_Rules_of_Order#6._Board_Meetings|here]].
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''2020''': [[Board/Minutes/2020-01|Jan]] | [[Board/Minutes/2020-02|Feb]] | [[Board/Minutes/2020-03-F2F|Mar]] | [[Board/Minutes/2020-04|Apr]] | [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06| May board chat]] | [[Board/Minutes/2020-05|May]] | [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11|Jun board chat]] | [[Board/Minutes/2020-06|Jun]] <br>
  +
'''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
  +
  +
==2020==
  +
  +
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible sortable"
  +
|-
  +
!colspan="3" style="text-align: top; " | <span style="color: black;">Minutes</span>
  +
|-
  +
! scope="col"| Date and link to agenda/minutes page
  +
! scope="col"| Topics
  +
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-11| 2020-11-19]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft agenda.</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Treasurer.27s_report|Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Conflict_of_Interest_policy_for_Working_Groups|Conflict of Interest policy for Working Groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Changes_to_membership_signup_form|Changes to membership signup form]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#DRC_Local_Chapter_application|DRC Local Chapter application]] (Voting)
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Uganda_Local_Chapter_application:_status_report|Uganda Local Chapter application: status report]]
  +
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Local_Chapters_Survey|Local Chapters Survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Attribution_Guidelines_update|Attribution Guidelines update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#FOSS_policy_committee_presentation| FOSS policy committee presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OSM_Ireland| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OSM Ireland]]
  +
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes54_Allow_members_to_vote_to_amend_the_Articles_of_Association_to_allow_non-board_members_to_sit_on_OSMF_Committees|Res54 Allow members to vote to amend the Articles of Association to allow non-board members to sit on OSMF Committees]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes55_Amend_OSMF_Fee_Schedule_to_allow_Active_Contributor_Awardees_to_receive_.28regular.29_OSMF_membership.2C_rather_than_just_associate_membership|Res55 Amend OSMF Fee Schedule to allow Active Contributor Awardees to receive (regular) OSMF membership, rather than just associate membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes56_Ask_all_new_chapters_to_supply_info_on_unsuccessful_chapter_applications|Res56 Ask all new chapters to supply info on unsuccessful chapter applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes57_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020103010000181|Res57 Approve active contributor membership application 2020103010000181]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes58_AGM:_Work_on_membership_prerequisites|Res58 AGM: Work on membership prerequisites]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes59_Allow_members_to_vote_on_an_Ordinary_Resolution_to_tell_the_Board_to_investigating_paid_votes|Res59 Allow members to vote on an Ordinary Resolution to tell the Board to investigating paid votes]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes60_That_the_Board_recommends_the_members_vote_Yes_to_grant_.28regular.29_membership_to_Active_Contribution_recipients|Res60 That the Board recommends the members vote Yes to grant (regular) membership to Active Contribution recipients]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes61_That_the_Board_recommends_the_members_vote_Yes_to_change_the_AoA_to_allow_non-board_members_on_committees|Res61 That the Board recommends the members vote Yes to change the AoA to allow non-board members on committees]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes62_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020110310000104|Res62 Approve active contributor membership application 2020110310000104]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes63_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020110310000355|Res63 Approve active contributor membership application 2020110310000355]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11#2020.2FRes64_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020110810000186|Res64 Approve active contributor membership application 2020110810000186]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12| 2020-11-12]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft agenda.</font><br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Local_Chapters_applications| Local Chapters applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Local_Chapters_Congress|Local Chapters Congress]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Local_Chapters_survey| Local Chapters survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#OECD_meeting_invite|OECD meeting invite]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#19_.2F11_meeting_confirmed.3F| 19 /11 meeting confirmed?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Panel_-_next_steps| Software Dispute Resolution Panel - next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Brexit_update| Brexit update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Attribution_guidelines_update| Attribution guidelines update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Funding_for_SSRE_.26_iD_-_update|Funding for SSRE & iD - update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Maps.me| Maps.me]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-11-12#Practical_reporting_requirements_for_unsuccessful_chapter_membership_applications| Practical reporting requirements for unsuccessful chapter membership applications]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10| 2020-10-22]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft minutes.</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Attribution_Guidelines_status_update| Attribution Guidelines status update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Articles_of_Association_amendment_proposals| Articles of Association amendment proposals]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Personnel_committee| Personnel committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - FLOSSK (Kosovo)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#On_invitation_to_OSM_UK_to_give_a_Local_Chapter_presentation| Members: On invitation to OSM UK to give a Local Chapter presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Thanks_to_FLOSSK| Members: Thanks to FLOSSK]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#Discussing_the_suggested_new_contract_for_Dorothea.2C_as_worked_out_by_TimeLessTime| Closed: Discussing the suggested new contract for Dorothea, as worked out by TimeLessTime]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes47_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020083110000326|Res47 Approve active contributor membership application 2020083110000326]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes48_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020082510000436|Res48 Approve active contributor membership application 2020082510000436]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes49_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020092210000271|Res49 Approve active contributor membership application 2020092210000271]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes50_Accept_the_proposed_new_contract_for_Dorothea|Res50 Accept the proposed new contract for Dorothea]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes51_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020083010000426|Res51 Approve active contributor membership application 2020083010000426]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes52_Update_ban_policy_to_clarify_procedures_and_length_of_bans|Res52 Update ban policy to clarify procedures and length of bans]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10#2020.2FRes53_Uphold_Data_Working_Group_ban_on_user_jdd_3_AKA_John_D.|Res53 Uphold Data Working Group ban on user jdd 3 AKA John D.]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S| 2020-10-02 and 03]] Screen-to-screen board meeting.
  +
| Draft notes.
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Taking_stock_of_past_6_months|Taking stock of past 6 months]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Legal_team_and_Brexit_implications_-_resolve_how_to_respond|Legal team and Brexit implications - resolve how to respond]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Creating_software_dispute_resolution_panel|Creating software dispute resolution panel: who and how]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Managing_staff_-_what_questions_need_to_be_resolved|Managing staff: what questions need to be resolved]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Develop_plan_for_conflict_of_interest_on_Working_Groups|Develop plan for conflict of interest on Working Groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Make_progress_on_attribution_guidelines_and_enforcement|Make progress on attribution guidelines and enforcement]].
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Supporting_API|Supporting API: confirm goals and identify next steps - supporting Andy Allen’s rewrite of the API]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Regulating_corporate_participation_in_foundation_bodies|Regulating corporate participation in foundation bodies]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/2021_budget|2021 Budget: review budget draft, and what do we need to finish and approve?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Articles_of_Association|Articles of association: Evaluate membership pre-reqs, identify any needed changes/updates]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Improving_member_and_volunteer_recruiting|Improving member and volunteer recruiting, e.g via communications working group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Board_capacity_and_sustainability|Board capacity and sustainability]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/OSMF_fundraising|OSMF fundraising: where are we this year: are we done for 2020? What is fundraising process against 2021 budget?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Board_transparency|Board transparency, e.g via communications working group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Wrap-up_session|Wrap-up session - Review progress and unfinished business, summarize actions, map the path ahead]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Action_items| Action items and decisions]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-09| 2020-09-24]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Coherent_non-disclosure_agreement_policy| Coherent non-disclosure agreement policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Conflicts_of_Interest_disclosure| Conflicts of Interest disclosure]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Personnel_committee| Personnel committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Board_screen-to-screen_planning|Board screen-to-screen planning]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Takeover_protections| Takeover protections]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Local_Chapter_applications:_Kosovo_and_US| Local Chapter applications: Kosovo and US]] (voting)
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Software_dispute_resolution_panel| AOB - Software dispute resolution panel]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#LC_presentation| AOB - LC presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Thanks| Members: Thanks]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#How_have_all_the_new_active_contributors_affected_the_takeover_risk.2Fapproach.3F| Members: How have all the new active contributors affected the takeover risk/approach?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Does_the_creation_of_a_US_chapter_prevent_the_future_creation_of_chapters_within_the_US.3F| Members: Does the creation of a US chapter prevent the future creation of chapters within the US?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#Is_it_possible_to_get_a_recording_of_this_meeting.3F| Members: Is it possible to get a recording of this meeting?]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes39_Approve_the_creation_of_the_FOSS_Policy_Committee| Res39 Approve the creation of the FOSS Policy Committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes40_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020082110000523| Res40 Active contributor membership application 2020082110000523]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes41_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020082110000185| Res41 Active contributor membership application 2020082110000185]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes42_Accept_contract_with_Quincy_Morgan| Res42 Accept contract with Quincy Morgan]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes43_Hold_a_Board_Screen_to_Screen_meeting_in_early_October| Res43 Hold a Board Screen to Screen meeting in early October]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes44_General_Meeting_with_board_election_on_2020-12-12_16:00|Res44 General Meeting with board election on 2020-12-12 16:00]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes45_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020083010000113|Res45 Approve active contributor membership application 2020083010000113]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09#2020.2FRes46_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020091110000308| Res46 Approve active contributor membership application 2020091110000308]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10| 2020-09-10]] <br> Draft notes.<br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Licensing_Working_Group| Licensing Working Group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Engineering_Working_Group_.2F_Personnel_committee_roles_and_next_steps| Engineering Working Group / Personnel committee roles and next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Brexit_response| Brexit response]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Working_Group_Conflict_of_Interest_policy| Working Group Conflict of Interest policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Conflicts_of_Interest|Conflicts of Interest]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Annual_General_Meeting_announcement|Annual General Meeting announcement]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Plan_on_supporting_core_infrastructure:_thoughts_on_deliverables|Plan on supporting core infrastructure: thoughts on deliverables]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Board_screen-2-screen_meeting| Board screen-2-screen meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Data_Working_Group_complaint_issue| Data Working Group complaint issue]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Budget_progress|Budget progress]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Committee_update|Software Dispute Resolution Committee update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-09-10#Amazon_email_about_Organised_Editing_Guidelines| Amazon email about Organised Editing Guidelines]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-08| 2020-08-27]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure:_iD| Funding of projects used in core infrastructure: iD]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Funding_and_hiring_for_Site_Reliability_Engineering_position| Funding and hiring for Site Reliability Engineering position]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Commitment_to_open_communication_channels|Commitment to open communication channels]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Dispute_resolution_panel_proposal| Dispute resolution panel proposal]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Promotion_of_the_Active_Contributor_Membership_and_further_reform_of_the_membership|Promotion of the Active Contributor Membership and further reform of the membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Brexit_planning_and_action| Brexit planning and action]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Local_Chapter_applications:_Geolibres_and_OSGEO_Oceania| Local Chapter applications: Geolibres and OSGEO Oceania]] (Voting)
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_FOSSGIS| Monthly Local Chapter Presentation - FOSSGIS]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08#2020.2FRes38_Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure_.28Nominatim.2C_osm2pgsql.2C_Potlatch.29| Res38 Funding of projects used in core infrastructure (Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch)]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13| 2020-08-13]] <br>Draft agenda.<br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
| Draft agenda
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#CWG_.2B_Board_meeting_to_help_generate_a_fresh_scope| CWG + Board meeting to help generate a fresh scope]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Community_consultation_on_open_channel_commitment| Community consultation on open channel commitment]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Microgrants_tracking_and_reporting_status| Microgrants tracking and reporting status]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Plans_for_working_on_a_EWG_proposal.2C_recruiting_members| Plans for working on a EWG proposal, recruiting members]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-08-13#Communication_about_attribution_with_corporate_AB_members| Communication about attribution with corporate AB members]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-07| 2020-07-30]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_France|Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap France]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Adopting_the_hiring_framework|Adopting the hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Proposal_to_hire_a_senior_site_reliability_engineer| Proposal to hire a senior site reliability engineer]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure_.28Nominatim.2C_osm2pgsql.2C_Potlatch.2C_iD.29|Funding of projects used in core infrastructure (Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch, iD)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Mostly_inactive_state_of_Communication_Working_Group| Mostly inactive state of Communication Working Group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Advisory_Board_split| Advisory Board split]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Trademark_subcommittee| Trademark subcommittee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Community_survey_before_the_end_of_the_year| Community survey before the end of the year]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Argentina_feedback_discussion| Argentina feedback discussion]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#DeepL| AOB - DeepL]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Comment_on_Splitting_the_Advisory_Board| Members: Comment on splitting the AB]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#Thanks| Members: Thanks]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes33_Adopt_update_to_Board_Rules_of_Order_to_cover_working_groups_and_special_committees| Res33 Adopt update to Board Rules of Order to cover working groups and special committees]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes34_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020070410000111|Res34 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020070410000111]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes35_Make_progress_towards_a_hiring_framework| Res35 Make progress towards a hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes36_Accept_the_new_Local_Chapters_Agreement_template_for_future_applications|Res36 Accept the new Local Chapters Agreement template for future applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07#2020.2FRes37_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020070410000111| Res37 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020070410000111]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16| 2020-07-16]] <br>Draft agenda.<br> <font color="blue"> [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]</font>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Funding_of_projects_used_in_core_infrastructure_.28Nominatim.2C_osm2pgsql.2C_Potlatch.29|Funding of projects used in core infrastructure (Nominatim, osm2pgsql, Potlatch)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Mostly_inactive_state_of_CWG| Mostly inactive state of CWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Current_status_of_the_Local_Chapter_.5Bagreement.5D_draft.2C_with_eye_towards_OSMUS_LC_application| Current status of the Local Chapter [agreement] draft, with eye towards OSMUS LC application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Adopting_the_hiring_framework| Adopting the hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Status_update_on_hiring_framework| Status update on hiring framework]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Sysadmin_next_steps|Sysadmin next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Status_update_on_attribution_guideline.2C_results_of_conversations_with_LWG|Status update on attribution guideline, results of conversations with LWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-07-16#Status_update_Argentina_Local_Chapter_application|Status update Argentina Local Chapter application]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-06| 2020-06-25]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Treasurer.27s_report |Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Publication_of_pseudonymous_membership_lists |Publication of pseudonymous membership lists]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Microgrants_selection |Microgrants selection]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Recent_Corporate_Member_application |Recent Corporate Member application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Responses_to_RFC_on_iD_governance |Responses to RFC on iD governance]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Local_Chapter_agreement_update_and_update_on_Local_Chapter_applications|Local Chapter agreement update and update on local chapter applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Proposal_for_hiring_paid_sysadmins_to_assist_Tom_and_Grant |Proposal for hiring paid sysadmins to assist Tom and Grant]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Status_of_attribution_guideline |Status of attribution guideline]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Funding_for_OSM-related_projects|Funding for OSM-related projects]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Need_to_update_https:.2F.2Fwiki.osmfoundation.org.2Fwiki.2FMembership_to_reflect_2020.2FRes26_Accept_the_Active_Contributor_Program_as_outlined_by_MWG_.28.3F.29 |Need to update https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Membership to reflect 2020/Res26 Accept the Active Contributor Program as outlined by MWG (?)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_France| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap France]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Board_calendar| AOB - Board calendar]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Allan.27s_SotM_2020_presentation| AOB - Allan's SotM2020 presentation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Question_by_Christian_Quest_on_whether_there_will_be_a_comment_by_the_board_on_the_Facebook.2FMapillary_deal| Members: Question about Facebook/Mapillary deal]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Question_by_Eugene_Alvin_Villar_on_what_will_happen_with_Mapillary.27s_OSMF_Corporate_Membership|Members: Question about Mapillary's OSMF membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#Decision_on_the_Maputo_100km_Challenge_Microgrants_proposal| Closed: Decision on Maputo Microgrants proposal]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes25_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020051310000099| Res25 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020051310000099]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes26_Accept_the_Active_Contributor_Program_as_outlined_by_MWG| Res26 Accept the Active Contributor Program as outlined by MWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes27_Adopt_LWG_recommendation_for_standard_style_tile_license| Res27 Adopt LWG recommendation for standard style tile license]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes28_Select_Microgrant_observers| Res28 Select Microgrant observers]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes29_Grant_Cesium_permission_to_use_our_trademark_in_their_product_.E2.80.9CCesium_OSM_Buildings.E2.80.9C| Res29 Grant Cesium permission to use our trademark in their product “Cesium OSM Buildings“]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes30_Approve_official_accounts_for_2019| Res30 Approve official accounts for 2019]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes31_Approve_the_microgrant_finalists_proposed_by_the_microgrants_committee_on_June_5.2C_2020| Res31 Approve the microgrant finalists proposed by the microgrants committee on June 5, 2020]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes32_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020061010000048| Res32 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020061010000048]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11| 2020-06-11]] Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]
  +
| Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Microgrants_selection| Microgrants selection]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Recent_corporate_member_application_.5Brequested_by_Tobias.5D| Recent corporate member application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Local_Chapter_agreement_update| Local Chapter agreement update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Responses_to_RFC_on_iD_governance| Responses to RFC on iD governance]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-06-11#Status_of_attribution_guideline_.5Brequested_by_Tobias.5D|Status of attribution guideline]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-05| 2020-05-21]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Licence_for_standard_style_tiles| Licence for standard style tiles]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Argentina_Local_Chapter_Application| Argentina Local Chapter Application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Small_change_to_the_process_of_the_active_contributor_membership_program| Small change to the process of the active contributor membership program]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Investigation_of_fee_waivers_for_full_membership| Investigation of fee waivers for full membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Publication_of_pseudonymous_membership_lists| Publication of pseudonymous membership lists]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Conflict_of_Interest_rules_for_Working_Groups| Conflict of Interest rules for Working Groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Update_on_tile_server_overload| Update on tile server overload]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_.C3.A1_.C3.8Dslandi| Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap á Íslandi]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#Banking| AOB - Banking]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes19_Adopt_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy| Res19 Adopt Conflict of Interest Policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes20_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020042310000367| Res20 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020042310000367]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes21_Ask_corporate_counsel_for_advice_on_latest_Local_Chapter_application_changes| Res21 Ask corporate counsel for advice on latest Local Chapter application changes]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes22_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020021810000166| Res22 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020021810000166]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes23_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020051210000251| Res23 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020051210000251]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05#2020.2FRes24_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020051210000279| Res24 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020051210000279]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06| 2020-05-06]] <br> Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]
  +
| Draft notes of [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html mid-month board chat]<br>
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Hiring_policy_.5BTobias.5D| Hiring policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Allow_guests_to_this_meeting_or_not_.5BRory.5D|Allow guests to this meeting or not]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Microgrants_update_.28of_note:_preference_for_committee_meetings_without_guests.29_.5BJoost.5D| Microgrants update (of note: preference for committee meetings without guests)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Approval_of_2019_year_end_accounts_.5BGuillaume.5D| Approval of 2019 year end accounts]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Status_of_Attribution_policy_.5BGuillaume.5D.5Brequested_by_Allan.5D| Status of Attribution policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#OSM-US_Local_Chapter_application_.5BGuillaume.5D| OSM-US Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Brief_Open_Source_Initiative_updates_.28survey.2C_affiliate_calls.29_.5BTobias.5D| Brief Open Source Initiative updates]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Status_of_Facebook_attribution_issue_on_mobile_.5BMikel.5D_.5Brequested_by_Tobias.5D| Status of Facebook attribution issue on mobile]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Membership_Working_Group_progress_.28fee_waiver.2C_membership_prerequisites.29_.5BJoost.5D.5Brequested_by_Tobias.5D| MWG progress (fee waiver, membership prerequisites)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Oceania_chapter_application_.5BRory.5D| Oceania Local Chapter application ]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-05-06#Question_about_new_.22fee_waiver.22.2Factive_contribution_program_.5BTobias.5D|Question about new "fee waiver"/active contribution program]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-04| 2020-04-17]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Conflict_of_Interest_policy| Conflict of interest policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#DISC_report| DISC report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Update_on_LWG.27s_rewrite_of_attribution_policy| Update on LWG's rewrite of attribution policy]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Update_on_OpenStreetCam_.2F_Telenav_.2F_Grab| Update on OpenStreetCam / Telenav / Grab]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Update_on_tile_server_overload| Update on tile server overload]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Trust_and_safety| Trust and safety]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#OSM_US_update| OSM US update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Update_on_applications_for_Local_Chapter_status| Update on applications for Local Chapter status]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OpenStreetMap_Italia| Local Chapter presentation - OpenStreetMap Italia]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Email_from_HOT_about_agreement_on_trademark_use| AOB - Email from HOT about agreement on trademark use]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#Comment_on_the_chat_about_BigBlueButton.|Members: Comment about BigBlueButton]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#2020.2FRes14_Bond_proposal| Res14 Bond proposal]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#2020.2FRes15_Face_to_face_meeting|Res15 Face to face meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#2020.2FRes16_Start_the_Microgrants_Committee| Res16 Start the Microgrants Committee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#2020.2FRes17_Approve_accountant_quote| Res17 Approve accountant quote]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-04#2020.2FRes18_Switch_from_audio-only_Mumble_to_video_chat_for_meetings| Res18 Switch from audio-only Mumble to video chat for meetings]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-03-F2F| 2020-03-21 and 22]] (<s>F2F</s> screen-to-screen) Draft page.
  +
|
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-02| 2020-02-27]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Restricting_new_memberships_to_people_with_significant_investment_to_OSM| Restricting new memberships to people with significant investment to OSM]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Voting_to_give_Guillaume_.28Treasurer.29_money-transfer_privileges| Voting to give Guillaume (Treasurer) money-transfer privileges]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Voting_to_give_Michelle_.28accountant.29_money-transfer_privileges|Voting to give Michelle (accountant) money-transfer privileges]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Czechia_Local_Chapter_application| Czechia Local Chapter application]] ([[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Voting|Voting]])
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#MWG_proposal_for_the_new_fee_waiver_scheme|MWG proposal for the new fee waiver scheme]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Working_Groups_Survey_.26_.22rules_of_order.22:_next_steps.3F| Working Groups Survey & "rules of order": next steps?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Microgrants_call_for_members_.26_next_steps| Microgrants call for members & next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Face-to-face_board_meeting_planning| Face-to-face board meeting planning]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#OSMUS_local_chapter_application_status.2C_addendum.2C_SotM_US_Quick_Licence| OSMUS local chapter application status, addendum, SotM US Quick Licence]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#Sparse_explanation_about_the_18K_GBP_in_the_recent_OWG_budget| Members: Sparse explanation about the 18K GBP in the recent OWG budget]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#2020.2FRes07_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019121810000079| Res07 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019121810000079]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#2020.2FRes08_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019123010000108| Res08 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019123010000108]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#2020.2FRes09_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020012310000078| Res09 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020012310000078]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#2020.2FRes10_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020012710000089| Res10 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020012710000089]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#2020.2FRes11_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019103110000057| Res11 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019103110000057]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#2020.2FRes12_Reaffirm_support_for_existing_value_statements| Res12 Reaffirm support for existing value statements]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-02#2020.2FRes13_Approve_the_OWG_budget_at_the_high_option| Res13 Approve the OWG budget at the high option]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-01| 2020-01-30]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Diversity| Diversity]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Attribution_and_lack_thereof| Attribution and lack thereof]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Restricting_new_memberships_to_people_with_significant_investment_to_OSM|Restricting new memberships to people with significant investment to OSM]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Appointment_of_Board_Committees| Appointment of Board Committees]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Microgrants_policy_-_proposal_to_vote| Microgrants policy - proposal to vote]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Evaluating_financial_need_of_fee_waivers| Evaluating financial need of fee waivers]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Treasurer.27s_report| AOB: Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Suggestion_to_vary_membership_fee_based_on_geographic_location| Suggestion to vary membership fee based on geographic location]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Comment_on_suggestion_to_vary_membership_fee_based_on_geographic_location| Members: On varying membership fee based on geographic location]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Expression_of_interest_on_diversity_next_steps| Members: Expression of interest on diversity next steps]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Working_with_Dorothea| Closed - Working with Dorothea]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#2020.2FRes01_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019120910000087| Res01 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019120910000087]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#2020.2FRes02_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019120710000116| Res02 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019120710000116]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#2020.2FRes03_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019120410000087| Res03 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019120410000087]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#2020.2FRes04_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019122510000083| Res04 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019122510000083]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#2020.2FRes05_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020010110000074| Res05 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020010110000074]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-01#2020.2FRes06_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2020011510000021| Res06 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2020011510000021]]
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2019==
 
==2019==
Line 14: Line 400:
 
! scope="col"| Topics
 
! scope="col"| Topics
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-12| 2019-12-23]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Selection_of_officers| Selection of officers]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Holiday_blackout_for_circulars| Holiday blackout for circulars]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Face-to-Face_meeting_planning| F2F planning]] (Voting on [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Voting_on_whether_to_have_a_F2F_meeting| Whether to have a meeting]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Voting_on_F2F_location_to_be_London| Location to be London]], [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Voting_on_how_to_select_F2F_dates| How to select dates]])
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Preparing_January_meeting| Preparing January meeting]] ([[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Voting_on_use_of_Loomio|Voting on use of Loomio]])
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Priorities_from_Board_Members| Priorities from Board Members]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Dorothea.27s_hours_for_SotM-WG| AOB - Dorothea's hours for SotM WG]] ([[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Voting_2|Voting]])
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Setting_a_time_for_recurring_board_meetings| Setting a time for recurring board meetings]] ([[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Voting_3| Voting]])
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Formation_of_a_Diversity_Working_Group| AOB - Formation of a Diversity Working Group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Restricting_new_memberships_to_people_with_significant_investment_to_OSM| AOB - Restricting new memberships to people with significant investment to OSM]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Updating_board_member_biographies| Members: Updating board member biographies]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#2019.2FRes30_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019111410000015| Res30 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019111410000015]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#2019.2FRes31_Approve_relaunch_of_LCWG_as_LCCWG_with_new_mission_statement| Res31 Approve relaunch of LCWG as LCCWG with new mission statement]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#2019.2FRes32_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019112410000032| Res32 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019112410000032]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#2019.2FRes33_Grant_Barclays_Simple_Servicing_Authority_to_Michelle_Heydon| Res33 Grant Barclays Simple Servicing Authority to Michelle Heydon]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#2019.2FRes34_Also_send_an_unofficial_announcement_to_the_announce_mailing_list| Res34 Also send an unofficial announcement to the announce mailing list]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#2019.2FRes35_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019120310000043| Res35 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019120310000043]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#2019.2FRes36_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019120310000212| Res36 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019120310000212]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20| 2019-11-20]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Moderation_and_etiquette| Moderation and etiquette]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Proposed_addendum_to_Local_Chapter_Agreement_to_become_a_US_local_chapter| Proposed addendum to Local Chapter Agreement to become a US local chapter]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Conditional_planning_of_the_next_face-to-face_board_meeting| Conditional planning of the next face-to-face board meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Contacting_Telenav_about_transfer_of_openstreetcam_domain| Contacting Telenav about transfer of openstreetcam domain]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Communication_with_iD_maintainers| Communication with iD maintainers]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Approve_the_creation_of_the_Local_Chapters_and_Communities_Working_Group| Approve the creation of the Local Chapters and Communities Working Group (LCCWG)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Update_on_Annual_General_Meeting_and_suggested_Articles_of_Association_changes| Update on Annual General Meeting and suggested Articles of Association changes]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Communicating_the_Annual_General_Meeting_.2F_election_cycle_in_advance_using_the_.22announce.22_e-mail_list| Communicating the Annual General Meeting / election cycle in advance using the "announce" e-mail list]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Potential_registration_with_Benevity_to_receive_donations| Potential registration with Benevity to receive donations]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Thanks_from_board_members| AOB - Thanks from board members]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Thanks_to_retiring_board_members| Members: Thanks to retiring board members]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#Voting_cancelled:_2019.2FRes23_Accept_the_proposed_Microgrants_implementation| Res23 Accept the proposed Microgrants implementation]] <br> ''<font color="blue">Voting cancelled to get community feedback on the document. Please see the related [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2019-October/006258.html osmf-talk thread].</font>''
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#2019.2FRes24_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019102710000056| Res24 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019102710000056]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#2019.2FRes25_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019110210000154| Res25 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019110210000154]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#2019.2FRes26_Extend_Dorothea.27s_current_contract_for_another_six_months| Res26 Extend Dorothea's current contract for another six months]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#2019.2FRes27_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019110910000071| Res27 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019110910000071]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#2019.2FRes28_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019111010000095| Res28 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019111010000095]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-11-20#2019.2FRes29_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019111110000039| Res29 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019111110000039]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16| 2019-10-16]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Attribution_by_Facebook| Attribution by Facebook]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Working_Groups_-_Board_relation| Working Groups - Board relation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Annual_General_Meeting_planning| Annual General Meeting planning]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Agenda_publishing_deadline_.28potential_Rules_of_Order_update.29| Agenda publishing deadline (potential Rules of Order update)]] ([[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Voting|Voting]])
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update | Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Suggestion_for_additional_OSM_data_backup| AOB - Suggestion for additional OSM data backup]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes18_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019080110000108| Res18 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019080110000108]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes19_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019080710000053| Res19 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019080710000053]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes20_OSM_Ireland_to_become_an_OSMF_Chapter| Res20 OSM Ireland to become an OSMF Chapter]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes21_Sign_FOSSGIS_PoA| Res 21 Sign FOSSGIS PoA]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#2019.2FRes22_Approve_financial_accounts| Res22 Approve financial accounts]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-09| 2019-09]] <br>Cancelled
  +
|The meeting did not take place, as the date was close to [https://2019.stateofthemap.org State of the Map 2019].
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-08| 2019-08-22]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Power_of_Attorney_request_from_FOSSGIS| Power of Attorney request from FOSSGIS]] ([[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Voting| Voting]])
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Articles_of_Association_changes_for_the_2019_Annual_General_Meeting| Articles of Association changes for the 2019 Annual General Meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Board_seats_at_the_next_election| Board seats at the next election]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Criteria_to_become_a_Local_Chapter| Criteria to become a Local Chapter]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Microgrants_update| Microgrants update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Comments_about_the_FOSSGIS_PoA_request | Members: Comments about the FOSSGIS PoA request]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#Comments_about_support_to_local_groups| Members: Comments about support to local groups]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#2019.2FRes16_Allow_SotM_Africa_to_use_OSMF_CiviCRM_for_their_ticket_sales.2C_with_conditions| Res16 Allow SotM Africa to use OSMF CiviCRM for their ticket sales, with conditions]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-08#2019.2FRes17_Approve_financial_hardship_fee_waiver_2019072910000077| Res17 Approve financial hardship fee waiver 2019072910000077]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24|2019-04-24]] <br><font color="red"> Draft agenda.</font>
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17| 2019-07-17]]
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Next_steps_on_GlobalLogic|Closed - Next steps on GlobalLogic]]
+
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Supporting_SotM-Africa_through_the_OSMF_ticket_sales_system| Supporting SotM Africa through the OSMF ticket sales system]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Contacting_Telenav_about_transfer_of_openstreetcam_domain| Contacting Telenav about transfer of openstreetcam domain]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Reminder_about_the_agenda_publishing_deadline| AOB - Reminder about agenda publishing deadline]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Question_about_action_item_.22criteria_to_become_a_Local_Chapter.22| AOB - Question about action item "criteria to become a Local Chapter"]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Communicating_about_the_membership_fee-waiver_program| AOB - Communicating about the membership fee waiver program]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Comment_about_extending_the_fee_waiver_program | Members: Comment about fee waiver extension]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Comment_about_the_lack_of_a_reason_being_provided_for_the_first_closed_session_topic| Members: Comment about the lack of reason being provided for the first closed session topic]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Board_seats_available_at_the_next_election| Closed - Board seats available at the next election]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-07-17#Administrative_Assistant.27s_contract| Closed - Administrative Assistant's contract]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19|2019-06-19]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Local_Chapters_-_keeping_track_of_development_and_current_applications| Local Chapters - keeping track of development and current applications]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Supporting_regional_SotMs_through_the_OSMF_ticket_sales_system| Supporting regional SotMs through the OSMF ticket sales system]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Next_steps_on_pre-SotM_survey| Next steps on pre-SotM survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Recommendation_by_LWG_on_a_future_.22tile-licence.22| Recommendation by LWG on a future "tile-licence"]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Asking_OWG_their_views_on_Andy.27s_infrastructure_thoughts|Asking OWG their views on Andy's infrastructure thoughts]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Working_Groups_survey| AOB - Working Groups survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#State_of_the_Map_2020| AOB - State of the Map 2020]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#VAT_tax_on_SotM_tickets| AOB - VAT tax on SotM tickets]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Comment_about_minutes_of_face-to-face_meetings |Members: Comment about minutes of face-to-face meetings]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Administrative_Assistant.27s_contract| Closed - Administrative Assistant's contract]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Payment_for_F2F_2019_facilitation| Closed - Payment for 2019 face-to-face meeting facilitation]]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-05_F2F|2019-05-18 & 19]]<br> <font color="red">Draft notes</font>
  +
| Face-to-Face meeting
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| 2019-05-15
  +
| Cancelled
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24|2019-04-24]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Agenda_building_and_action_items| Agenda building and action items]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Update_from_facilitator_of_the_upcoming_face-to-face_board_meeting|AOB - Update from facilitator of the upcoming face-to-face board meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Board_-_Working_Groups_meeting_at_State_of_the_Map|AOB - Board and Working Groups meeting at State of the Map]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#New_insurance|AOB - New insurance]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-04-24#Next_steps_on_GlobalLogic|Closed - Next steps on GlobalLogic]]
 
|
 
|
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20|2019-03-20]] <br><font color="red"> Draft minutes.</font>
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20|2019-03-20]]
| <font color="red"> Draft minutes.</font>
+
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Membership_fee_waiver_process|Membership fee waiver process]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Membership_fee_waiver_process|Membership fee waiver process]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Communicating_decisions_back_to_Working_Groups| Communicating decisions back to Working Groups]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Communicating_decisions_back_to_Working_Groups| Communicating decisions back to Working Groups]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Permission_request_for_images_to_be_published_in_monthly_scientific_journal|AOB - Permission request for images to be published in monthly scientific journal]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Permission_request_for_images_to_be_published_in_monthly_scientific_journal|AOB - Permission request for images to be published in monthly scientific journal]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Face-to-Face_meeting|AOB - Face-to-Face meeting]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2019-03-20#Face-to-Face_meeting|AOB - Face-to-Face meeting]]
 
|
 
|
Line 60: Line 525:
 
|
 
|
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2018==
 
==2018==
Line 126: Line 597:
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Microgrants_update |Microgrants update]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Microgrants_update |Microgrants update]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#GDPR_preparation_update |GDPR preparation update]]
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Conflict of Interest and organised editing guidelines]]
+
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update |Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Conflict_of_Interest_and_organised_editing_guidelines |AOB - Conflict of Interest and organised editing guidelines]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Conflict_of_Interest_and_organised_editing_guidelines |AOB - Conflict of Interest and organised editing guidelines]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#New_organised_editing_policy_document.3F |Members: New organised editing policy document?]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#New_organised_editing_policy_document.3F |Members: New organised editing policy document?]]
Line 263: Line 734:
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes4_Offer_to_register_domain_names_for_informal_local_groups| Res04 - Register domain names for informal local groups]]
 
*[[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#2018.2FRes4_Offer_to_register_domain_names_for_informal_local_groups| Res04 - Register domain names for informal local groups]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2017==
 
==2017==
Line 307: Line 784:
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2017-01-17]]
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2017-01-17]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2016==
 
==2016==
Line 354: Line 837:
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2016-01-08]]
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2016-01-08]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2015==
 
==2015==
Line 395: Line 884:
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2015-01-12]]
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2015-01-12]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2014==
 
==2014==
Line 427: Line 922:
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14]]
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2013==
 
==2013==
Line 467: Line 968:
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29]]
 
| [[Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29]]
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2012==
 
==2012==
Line 491: Line 998:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-09-05
 
| 2012-09-05
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20090905.pdf |OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-05]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20090905.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-05]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-08-14
 
| 2012-08-14
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20120814.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-08-14]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20120814.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-08-14]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-07-17
 
| 2012-07-17
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20120717.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-07-17]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20120717.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-07-17]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-06-11
 
| 2012-06-11
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20120611.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-06-11]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20120611.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-06-11]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-05-13
 
| 2012-05-13
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20120513.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-05-13]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20120513.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-05-13]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-04-07
 
| 2012-04-07
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20120407.pdf|Extraordinary OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-07]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20120407.pdf|Extraordinary OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-07]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-02-23
 
| 2012-02-23
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20120223.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-02-23]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20120223.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-02-23]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2012-01-30
 
| 2012-01-30
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20120130.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-01-30]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20120130.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-01-30]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
   
==2011==
 
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
  +
==2011==
   
 
{| class=wikitable
 
{| class=wikitable
Line 531: Line 1,043:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-11-04 &amp; 05
 
| 2011-11-04 &amp; 05
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20111104.pdf|OSMF Board Face to Face Meeting Minutes 2011-11-04 &amp; 05]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20111104.pdf|OSMF Board Face to Face Meeting Minutes 2011-11-04 &amp; 05]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-09-27
 
| 2011-09-27
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110927.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-09-27]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110927.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-09-27]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-08-17
 
| 2011-08-17
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110817.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-08-17]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110817.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-08-17]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-06-22
 
| 2011-06-22
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110622.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-22]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110622.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-22]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-06-11 &amp; 12
 
| 2011-06-11 &amp; 12
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110711.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-11 &amp; 12]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110711.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-11 &amp; 12]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-06-01
 
| 2011-06-01
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110601.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-01]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110601.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-01]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-05-25
 
| 2011-05-25
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110525.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-25]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110525.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-25]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-05-18
 
| 2011-05-18
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110518.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110518.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-05-11
 
| 2011-05-11
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110511.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-11]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110511.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-11]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-05-04
 
| 2011-05-04
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110504.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-04]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110504.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-04]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-04-27
 
| 2011-04-27
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110427.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-27]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110427.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-27]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-04-20
 
| 2011-04-20
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110420.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-20]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110420.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-20]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-04-13
 
| 2011-04-13
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110413.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-13]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110413.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-13]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-04-06
 
| 2011-04-06
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110406.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-06]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110406.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-06]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-03-30
 
| 2011-03-30
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110330.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-30]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110330.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-30]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-03-23
 
| 2011-03-23
Line 579: Line 1,091:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-03-16
 
| 2011-03-16
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110316.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-16]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110316.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-16]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-03-09
 
| 2011-03-09
Line 585: Line 1,097:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-03-02
 
| 2011-03-02
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110302.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-02]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110302.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-02]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-02-23
 
| 2011-02-23
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110223.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-23]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110223.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-23]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-02-16
 
| 2011-02-16
Line 594: Line 1,106:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-02-09
 
| 2011-02-09
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110209.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-09]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110209.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-09]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-02-02
 
| 2011-02-02
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110202.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-02]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110202.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-02]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-01-26
 
| 2011-01-26
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110126.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-26]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110126.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-26]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-01-12
 
| 2011-01-12
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20110112.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-12]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20110112.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-12]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-01-05
 
| 2011-01-05
Line 609: Line 1,121:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2010==
 
==2010==
Line 618: Line 1,136:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-12-15
 
| 2010-12-15
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101215.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-15]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101215.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-15]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-12-11/12
 
| 2010-12-11/12
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101211.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-11/12]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101211.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-11/12]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-12-01
 
| 2010-12-01
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101201.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-01]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101201.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-01]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-11-24
 
| 2010-11-24
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101124.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-24]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101124.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-24]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-11-17
 
| 2010-11-17
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101117.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-17]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101117.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-17]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-11-10
 
| 2010-11-10
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101110.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-10]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101110.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-10]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-11-03
 
| 2010-11-03
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101103.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-03]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101103.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-03]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-10-29
 
| 2010-10-29
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101029.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-29]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101029.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-29]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-10-02
 
| 2010-10-02
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20101002.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-02]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20101002.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-02]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-09-10
 
| 2010-09-10
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100910.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-09-10]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100910.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-09-10]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-08-19
 
| 2010-08-19
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100819.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-19]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100819.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-19]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-08-10
 
| 2010-08-10
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100810.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-10]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100810.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-10]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-06-10
 
| 2010-06-10
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100610.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-06-10]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100610.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-06-10]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-05-27
 
| 2010-05-27
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100527.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100527.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-04-22
 
| 2010-04-22
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100422.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100422.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-03-25
 
| 2010-03-25
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100325.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-03-25]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100325.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-03-25]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-02-25
 
| 2010-02-25
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100225.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-25]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100225.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-25]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2010-01-23/24
 
| 2010-01-23/24
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20100123.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes Amsterdam 2010-01-23/24]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20100123.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes Amsterdam 2010-01-23/24]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2009==
 
==2009==
Line 681: Line 1,205:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2009-12-22
 
| 2009-12-22
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20091222.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-12-22]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20091222.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-12-22]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2009-11-12
 
| 2009-11-12
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20091211.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-11-12]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20091211.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-11-12]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2009-10-13
 
| 2009-10-13
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20091013.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-10-13]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20091013.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-10-13]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2009-09-15
 
| 2009-09-15
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20090915.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-09-15]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20090915.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-09-15]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2009-08-22
 
| 2009-08-22
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20090822.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-08-22]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20090822.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-08-22]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2009-07-09
 
| 2009-07-09
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf_board_minutes_20090709.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-07-09]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf board minutes 20090709.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-07-09]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2009-06-09
 
| 2009-06-09
Line 714: Line 1,238:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2008==
 
==2008==
Line 729: Line 1,259:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-10-28
 
| 2008-10-28
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:20081028_meeting_minutes.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-10-28]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:20081028 meeting minutes.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-10-28]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-09-24
 
| 2008-09-24
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080924.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-24]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080924.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-24]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-08-30
 
| 2008-08-30
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080830.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-08-30]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080830.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-08-30]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-07-23
 
| 2008-07-23
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080723.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-07-23]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080723.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-07-23]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-06-18
 
| 2008-06-18
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080618.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-06-18]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080618.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-06-18]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-05-22
 
| 2008-05-22
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080522.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-05-22]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080522.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-05-22]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-04-24
 
| 2008-04-24
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080424.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-04-24]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080424.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-04-24]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-03-20
 
| 2008-03-20
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080320.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-03-20]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080320.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-03-20]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-02-21
 
| 2008-02-21
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20080221.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-02-21]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20080221.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-02-21]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2008-01-17
 
| 2008-01-17
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:20080117_meeting_minutes.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-01-17]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:20080117 meeting minutes.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-01-17]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
==2007==
 
==2007==
Line 768: Line 1,304:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2007-12-13
 
| 2007-12-13
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20071213.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-12-13]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20071213.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-12-13]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2007-11-15
 
| 2007-11-15
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20071115.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-11-15]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20071115.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-11-15]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2007-10-11
 
| 2007-10-11
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20071011.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-10-11]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20071011.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-10-11]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2007-09-13
 
| 2007-09-13
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:osmf_boardminutes_20070913.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-09-13]]</span>
+
| <span class="link-document">[[Media:Osmf boardminutes 20070913.pdf|OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-09-13]]</span>
 
|-
 
|-
 
|}
 
|}
  +
  +
<div style="margin:2px 0;border:1px solid #9B9;background:#EFE;color:#000;padding:2px .5em;text-align:center">
  +
{| style="color: grey; background-color: #d3d3d3;
  +
<span style="font-size:110%"> '''Years''': [[#2020|2020]] | [[#2019|2019]] | [[#2018|2018]] | [[#2017|2017]] | [[#2016|2016]] | [[#2015|2015]] | [[#2014|2014]] [[#2013|2013]] | [[#2012|2012]] | [[#2011|2011]] | [[#2010|2010]] | [[#2009|2009]] | [[#2008|2008]] | [[#2007|2007]] </span>
  +
|}
  +
</div>
   
 
[[Category:Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 21:59, 18 November 2020

Observers
Public board meetings are open to everyone to observe, and we always welcome new observers. We ask that observers mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams. At the ends of the meetings, anyone in the audience may add comments or ask questions in the chat or voice channel. The mid-month video chats are held without observers.

Online meeting room and platform
The online board meeting room is: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu

  • We ask community members to mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams.
  • OSMF members in low-bandwidth environments may benefit from using BigBlueButton's low-bandwidth settings.

In 2020 we shifted from audio conferences using Mumble to video conferences using BigBlueButton on Cloud68's server.

Frequency
Board meetings are generally held online once per month - currently on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month, at 17:00 UTC and you are welcome to join (please see the "observers" section below). From May 2020 onward the board also holds mid-month video chats (non-public).

Date of next public meeting
Appears on the top of the table below, once the date has been set. Public meetings are also added to the OSM wiki calendar, osmcal and to this Framagenda calendar (which also includes non-public board meetings). Approximately one week before the public meeting, there is an announcement on the OSMF membership mailing list osmf-talk.

Link for addition of future board meetings to your calendar
If you want future board meetings to be automatically added to your calendar, you can subscribe to the following iCalendar link. Instructions on how to do that depend on which calendar software/service you use. The link is provided for your convenience. Please note that:

  • It might not work when Framasoft servers experience problems.
  • You might get delayed updates, depending on how often the calendar service from your side syncs/checks for updates.
  • Both public and non-public meetings are added to this calendar. The later ones have a note in their description about being non-public.

Online calendar
Showing public and non-public board meetings, including face-to-face meetings, meetings with guests and some Annual General Meetings (November 2017 onward): https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA

Agenda
The next meeting's draft agenda is usually shown with its future date at the top below. The Secretary is responsible for the Agenda.

  • Topics: proposed by any board member.
  • Topics lock: topics get locked one week before the meeting. Time-sensitive issues can still be added to the agenda after that deadline.
  • Topic titles: usually set by board members.
  • Topics background section: created and added by the Administrative Assistant, if enough information is available, without first being viewed by the board.

Minutes
Further below are minutes of past board meetings and video chats. To inform members of board meeting discussion and decisions more quickly, we post draft “unapproved” minutes. These are created and added by the Administrative Assistant without first being viewed by the board. The public board minutes are formally voted on at the next public board meeting and are subject to change.

Working groups and committees also publish minutes. These can be found at: Working Group Minutes, Committees Minutes.

Board Rules of Order regarding meetings
The board rules of order regarding meetings can be found here.

2020: Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May board chat | May | Jun board chat | Jun
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2020

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2020-11-19
Draft agenda.
2020-11-12
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-10-22
Draft minutes.
2020-10-02 and 03 Screen-to-screen board meeting. Draft notes.
2020-09-24
2020-09-10
Draft notes.
mid-month board chat
2020-08-27
2020-08-13
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
Draft agenda
2020-07-30
2020-07-16
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-06-25
2020-06-11 Draft notes of mid-month board chat Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-05-21
2020-05-06
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-04-17
2020-03-21 and 22 (F2F screen-to-screen) Draft page.
2020-02-27
2020-01-30
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2019

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2019-12-23
2019-11-20
2019-10-16
2019-09
Cancelled
The meeting did not take place, as the date was close to State of the Map 2019.
2019-08-22
2019-07-17
2019-06-19
2019-05-18 & 19
Draft notes
Face-to-Face meeting
2019-05-15 Cancelled
2019-04-24
2019-03-20
2019-02-20
2019-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2018

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2018-12-20
2018-11-15
2018-10-18
2018-09-20
2018-08-16
2018-07-19
2018-06-21
2018-05-24
2018-04-19
2018-03-15
2018-02-15
2018-01-25 (Jan-2nd part)
2018-01-18 (Jan-1st part)
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2017

Date Minutes
2017-11-16 Board/Minutes/2017-11-16
2017-10-26 Board/Minutes/2017-10-26
2017-09-21 Board/Minutes/2017-09-21
2017-08-24 Board/Minutes/2017-08-24
2017-07-18 Board/Minutes/2017-07-18
2017-06-20 Board/Minutes/2017-06-20
2017-05-20/21 F2F meeting May 2017 - summary (F2F)
2017-05-09 Board/Minutes/2017-05-09
2017-04-18 Board/Minutes/2017-04-18
2017-03-21 Board/Minutes/2017-03-21
2017-02-21 Board/Minutes/2017-02-21
2017-01-17 Board/Minutes/2017-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2016

Date Minutes
2016-12-16 Board/Minutes/2016-12-16
2016-11-18 Board/Minutes/2016-11-18
2016-10-28 Board/Minutes/2016-10-28
2016-09-25 Board/Minutes/2016-09-25 (F2F)
2016-09-16 Board/Minutes/2016-09-16
2016-08-19 Board/Minutes/2016-08-19
2016-07-15 Board/Minutes/2016-07-15
2016-06-17 Board/Minutes/2016-06-17
2016-05-28/29 Board/Minutes/2016-05 F2F (draft minutes)
2016-04-27 Board/Minutes/2016-04-27
2016-03-25 Board/Minutes/2016-03-25
2016-02-09 Board/Minutes/2016-02-09
2016-01-08 Board/Minutes/2016-01-08
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2015

Date Minutes
2015-12-12 Board/Minutes/2015-12-12
2015-10-25 Board/Minutes/2015-10-25
2015-09-30 Board/Minutes/2015-09-30
2015-08-22 Board/Minutes/2015-08-22
2015-07-12 Board/Minutes/2015-07-20
2015-06-15 Board/Minutes/2015-06-15
2015-05-09 Board/Minutes/2015-05-09
2015-04-03 Board/Minutes/2015-04-03
2015-03-10 Board/Minutes/2015-03-10
2015-02-16 Board/Minutes/2015-02-16 (in progress minutes)
2015-01-12 Board/Minutes/2015-01-12
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2014

Date Minutes
2014-12-08 Board/Minutes/2014-12-08
2014-11-20 Board/Minutes/2014-11-20
2014-10-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-10-14
2014-08-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-08-05
2014-06-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-06-05
2014-04-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-04-29
2014-02-11 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-02-11
2014-01-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2013

Date Minutes
2013-12-10 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-12-10
2013-10-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-10-24
2013-09-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-09-24
2013-08-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-08-27
2013-07-30 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-30
2013-07-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-09
2013-06-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-06-20
2013-05-07 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-05-07
2013-03-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-03-20
2013-02-19 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-02-19
2013-01-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2012

Date Minutes
2012-12-18 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-12-18
2012-11-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-27
2012-11-03 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-03
2012-10-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-10-09
2012-09-16 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-16
2012-09-05 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-05
2012-08-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-08-14
2012-07-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-07-17
2012-06-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-06-11
2012-05-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-05-13
2012-04-07 Extraordinary OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-07
2012-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-02-23
2012-01-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-01-30
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2011

Date Minutes
2011-11-04 & 05 OSMF Board Face to Face Meeting Minutes 2011-11-04 & 05
2011-09-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-09-27
2011-08-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-08-17
2011-06-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-22
2011-06-11 & 12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-11 & 12
2011-06-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-01
2011-05-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-25
2011-05-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18
2011-05-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-11
2011-05-04 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-04
2011-04-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-27
2011-04-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-20
2011-04-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-13
2011-04-06 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-06
2011-03-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-30
2011-03-23 No formal meeting
2011-03-16 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-16
2011-03-09 No formal meeting
2011-03-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-02
2011-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-23
2011-02-16 No formal meeting
2011-02-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-09
2011-02-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-02
2011-01-26 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-26
2011-01-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-12
2011-01-05 No formal meeting
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2010

Date Minutes
2010-12-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-15
2010-12-11/12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-11/12
2010-12-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-01
2010-11-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-24
2010-11-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-17
2010-11-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-10
2010-11-03 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-03
2010-10-29 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-29
2010-10-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-02
2010-09-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-09-10
2010-08-19 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-19
2010-08-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-10
2010-06-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-06-10
2010-05-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27
2010-04-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22
2010-03-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-03-25
2010-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-25
2010-01-23/24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes Amsterdam 2010-01-23/24
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2009

Date Minutes
2009-12-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-12-22
2009-11-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-11-12
2009-10-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-10-13
2009-09-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-09-15
2009-08-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-08-22
2009-07-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-07-09
2009-06-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-06-09
2009-05-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-05-12
2009-04-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-04-14
2009-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-02-25
2009-01-24 OSMF Board Workshop – Woking – Minutes 2009-01-24/25
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2008

Date Minutes
2008-12-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-12-23
2008-11-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-11-25
2008-10-28 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-10-28
2008-09-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-24
2008-08-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-08-30
2008-07-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-07-23
2008-06-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-06-18
2008-05-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-05-22
2008-04-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-04-24
2008-03-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-03-20
2008-02-21 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-02-21
2008-01-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2007

Date Minutes
2007-12-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-12-13
2007-11-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-11-15
2007-10-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-10-11
2007-09-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-09-13
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007