Difference between revisions of "Monthly Board Meetings"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(indicated that OSMF members are welcome to observe)
(→‎2021: 2021-04-09: + links to additional discussed topics, minor rephrasing)
 
(24 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 52: Line 52:
 
! scope="col"| Topics
 
! scope="col"| Topics
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-04|2021-04-30]] <font color="blue"> Draft page for April's public board meeting.</font>
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04#2021.2FRes11_Authorise_Allan_to_send_attribution_guideline_letter_to_Intellectual_Property_lawyer|Res11 Authorise Allan to send attribution guideline letter to Intellectual Property lawyer]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04#2021.2FRes12_Tweak_to_Local_Chapters_agreement_improve_ability_to_upgrade|Res12 Tweak to Local Chapters agreement improve ability to upgrade]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04#2021.2FRes13_Approve_Dorothea.27s_new_contract|Res13 Approve Dorothea's new contract]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04#2021.2FRes14_Approve_trademark_agreement_with_OpenHistoricalMap|Res14 Approve trademark agreement with OpenHistoricalMap]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04#2021.2FRes15_Empower_Rory_McCann_to_sign_new_Local_Chapters_Agreement_with_all_existing_Local_Chapters|Res15 Empower Rory McCann to sign new Local Chapters Agreement with all existing Local Chapters]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04#2021.2FRes16_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2021030210000058|Res16 Approve active contributor membership application 2021030210000058]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-04-09|2021-04-09]] [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat] <br>''(not open to observers)''<br>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04-09#Kyle_Mitchell.27s_response_regarding_attribution_guidelines_and_ODbL|Kyle Mitchell's response regarding attribution guidelines and ODbL]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04-09#iD_updates|iD updates]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04-09#How.27s_the_Engineering_Working_Group_revamp_looking.3F|How's the Engineering Working Group revamp looking?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04-09#Takeover_protection|Takeover protection]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-04-09#Brexit|Brexit]]
  +
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-03|2021-03-26]] Public board meeting<br>
  +
| <font color="blue"> Draft notes. Minutes to be added.</font>
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#Vote_on_OSMF_Japan_Local_Chapter_application|Vote on OSMF Japan Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#Vote_on_OSM_Poland_Local_Chapter_application| Vote on OSM Poland Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#Decide_on_NextCloud| Decide on NextCloud]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#Operations_Working_Group_budget|Operations Working Group budget]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#Articles_of_Association:_Count_time_as_associate_member_for_board_candidacy_requirements| Articles of Association: Count time as associate member for board candidacy requirements]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#2021-03#Presentation_from_Local_Chapters_and_Communities_Working_Group_moderation_subcommittee|Presentation from Local Chapters and Communities Working Group moderation subcommittee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#User_suspension_appeal|Closed session: User suspension appeal]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#2021.2FRes08_Geosm_trademark_license_agreement|Res08 Geosm trademark license agreement]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#2021.2FRes09_Suspend_user_immediately_and_indefinitely|Res09 Suspend user immediately and indefinitely]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-03#2021.2FRes10_Nominatim_integration_in_QGIS|Res10 Nominatim integration in QGIS]]
  +
|-
  +
| 2021-03 [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat] <br>''(not open to observers)''<br>
  +
|
  +
* Privacy implications of name suggestion index
  +
* Introductions and signatures of working group members
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-02|2021-02-26]] Public board meeting<br>
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#Treasurer.27s_report|Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#Attribution_guidelines_update|Attribution guidelines update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#Community_survey_-_progress_report_on_data_release|Community survey - progress report on data release]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#Strategic_plan_outline_-_update|Strategic plan outline - update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#Collecting_growth_projections_from_Operations_Working_Group_-_update| Collecting growth projections from Operations Working Group - update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#Report_on_status_of_HOT_trademark_grant| Report on status of HOT trademark grant]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#2021.2FRes06_Addition_to_the_OSMF_privacy_policy_to_cover_surveys|Res06 Addition to the OSMF privacy policy to cover surveys]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#2021.2FRes07_Approve_.C2.A31800_for_Lawdit_for_HOT_trademark_grant_consultation|Res07 Approve £1800 for Lawdit for HOT trademark grant consultation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02#2021.2FRes08_Update_Conflict_of_Interest_policy|Res08 Update Conflict of Interest policy]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12|2021-02-12]] [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat] <br>''(not open to observers)''<br>
  +
* Draft minutes
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#Attribution_guidelines| Attribution guidelines]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#Practical_workflow_for_publication_of_survey_results| Practical workflow for publication of survey results]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#GeOsm| GeOsm]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#Humanitarian_OSM_and_trademark_agreement_with_HOT| Humanitarian OSM and trademark agreement with HOT]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#OpenStreetMap_Uganda_Local_Chapter_application|OSM Uganda Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#OSMF_Japan_Local_Chapter_application| OSMF Japan Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#Past_board_action_items_-_reassignment|Past board action items - reassignment]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#On_attribution_guidelines_.282nd_part.29| On attribution guidelines (2nd part)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#Updating_Articles_of_Association| Updating Articles of Association]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#LCCWG_moderation_subcommittee| LCCWG moderation subcommittee]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-12#Board_wiki_administrative_questions| Board wiki administrative questions]]
  +
|
 
|-
 
|-
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S|2021-02-06 and 07]] Screen-to-screen board meeting ''(not open to observers)''<br>
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S|2021-02-06 and 07]] Screen-to-screen board meeting ''(not open to observers)''<br>
Draft page. <br>
 
  +
* Draft notes
 
|
 
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Taking stock of OSM today|Taking stock of OSM today]]
  +
* Report on community survey (results so far)
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Strategic_plan_-_Agree_on_plan_for_the_plan|Strategic plan - Agree on "plan for the plan"]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Decide_on_our_response_to_the_moderation_subcommittee_report|Decide on our response to the moderation subcommittee report (“Diversity”/feedback from LCCWG/Code of Conduct issues)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Discuss_rebooting_the_Engineering_Working_Group|Discuss rebooting the Engineering Working Group]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Discuss_Membership_prerequisites_-_steps_towards_Annual_General_Meeting_resolution|Discuss membership prerequisites, steps towards Annual General Meeting (AGM) resolution]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Addressing_lack_of_gender_diversity_in_OSM_community|Addressing lack of gender diversity in OSM community]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Takeover_protection|Takeover protection (including Updating the conflict of interest policy?)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Scoping_exercise|Scoping Exercise]] ''(not publicly minuted)''
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Reality-based_assessment_of_risks_and_opportunities_of_collaboration_of_work_with_other_OSM_actors|Do Reality-based assessment of risks and opportunities of collaboration of work with other OSM actors (HOT, companies, local chapters)]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Encouraging_more_volunteers_to_join_other_working_groups|Encouraging more volunteers to join other working groups]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Discuss_institutionalising_budgeting_and_fund-raising_processes|Discuss institutionalising budgeting and fund-raising processes]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/How_do_we_define_%E2%80%9Ccore%E2%80%9D,_in_terms_of_categories_(e.g._software)_and_what_is_in_each_category%3F|How do we define “core”, in terms of categories (e.g. software) and what is in each category?]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Discuss_paid_votes_-_steps_towards_Annual_General_Meeting_resolution|Discuss paid votes, steps towards AGM resolution]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Discuss_local_community_local_chapter_support_and_expansion|Discuss Local community/Chapter support and expansion]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Decide_to_what_extent_management_of_financial_risk_should_be_formalized_-_and_how_to_implement_that|Decide to what extent management of financial risk should be formalized - and how to implement that]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-02-S2S/Action_items_and_decisions|Action items and decisions]]
 
|
 
|
 
|-
 
|-
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-01|2021-01-29]] Public board meeting<br>
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2021-01|2021-01-29]] Public board meeting<br>
* Draft agenda.
 
  +
|
| Draft agenda.
 
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Treasurer.27s_report| Treasurer's report]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Attribution_guidelines_update| Attribution guidelines update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Attribution_guidelines_update| Attribution guidelines update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#OSM_Poland_Local_Chapter_application| OSM Poland Local Chapter application]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#OSM_Poland_Local_Chapter_application| OSM Poland Local Chapter application]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#OSMF_Japan_Local_Chapter_application| OSMF Japan Local Chapter application]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#OSMF_Japan_Local_Chapter_application| OSMF Japan Local Chapter application]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Freemap_Slovakia_Local_Chapter_application| Freemap Slovakia Local Chapter application]]
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Freemap_Slovakia_Local_Chapter_application| Freemap Slovakia Local Chapter application]] ([[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Vote|Voting]])
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Investigate_paid_votes| Investigate paid votes]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Investigate_paid_votes| Investigate paid votes]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Inventory_of_free_and_non-free_tools_by_the_FOSS_policy_special_committee| Inventory of free and non-free tools by the FOSS policy special committee]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Inventory_of_free_and_non-free_tools_by_the_FOSS_policy_special_committee| Inventory of free and non-free tools by the FOSS policy special committee]]
Line 72: Line 160:
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OSM_UK| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OSM UK]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Monthly_Local_Chapter_presentation_-_OSM_UK| Monthly Local Chapter presentation - OSM UK]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#Software_dispute_resolution_panel_2| Closed session: Software dispute resolution panel]]
  +
 
|
 
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#2021.2FRes01_Membership_Working_Group_CiviCRM_work_budget_.28.245000-7000.29| Res01 Membership Working Group CiviCRM work budget ($5000-7000)]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2021-01#2021.2FRes01_Membership_Working_Group_CiviCRM_work_budget_.28.245000-7000.29| Res01 Membership Working Group CiviCRM work budget ($5000-7000)]]
Line 104: Line 194:
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18|2020-12-18]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft minutes.</font>
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18|2020-12-18]]
 
|
 
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Reportage| Reportage]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#Reportage| Reportage]]
Line 122: Line 212:
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#2020.2FRes68_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020120310000157|Res68 Approve active contributor membership application 2020120310000157]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-18#2020.2FRes68_Approve_active_contributor_membership_application_2020120310000157|Res68 Approve active contributor membership application 2020120310000157]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12| 2020-12-10]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft minutes.</font>
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12| 2020-12-10]]
 
|
 
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Treasurer.27s_report|Treasurer's report]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#Treasurer.27s_report|Treasurer's report]]
Line 138: Line 228:
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#2020.2FRes67_Authorize_the_OWG_to_sign_with_the_commercial_CDN|Res67 Authorize the OWG to sign with the commercial CDN]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2020-12#2020.2FRes67_Authorize_the_OWG_to_sign_with_the_commercial_CDN|Res67 Authorize the OWG to sign with the commercial CDN]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-04| 2020-12-04]] <br> <font color="blue"> Draft page.</font>
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2020-12-04| 2020-12-04]] <br> Draft minutes.
 
|
 
|
 
* Attribution guidelines
 
* Attribution guidelines

Latest revision as of 19:47, 9 April 2021

We welcome OSMF members to observe the public meetings and ask questions
Public board meetings are generally held online once per month - currently on the 3rd or 4th Friday of the month, at 14:00 UTC and we always welcome new observers from OSMF membership.

  • We ask that observers mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams.
  • At the end of the meetings, anyone in the audience may add comments or ask questions in the chat or voice channel.

From May 2020 onward the board also holds mid-month video chats (not open to observers).

Online calendar: https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA
Showing public and non-public board meetings, including face-to-face meetings, meetings with guests and some Annual General Meetings (November 2017 onward).

Online meeting room: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu
In 2020 we shifted from audio conferences using Mumble to video conferences using BigBlueButton on Cloud68's server.

Date of next public meeting
Appears on the table below, once the date has been set. Public meetings are also added to the OSM wiki calendar, osmcal and to this Framagenda calendar (which also includes non-public board meetings). Approximately one week before the public meeting, there is an announcement on osmf-talk, the mailing list for OSMF members (you need to be an OSMF member to subscribe. All messages are available here).

Add future board meetings to your calendar
If you want future board meetings to be automatically added to your calendar, you can subscribe to the following iCalendar link. Instructions on how to do that depend on which calendar software/service you use. The link is provided for your convenience. Please note that:

  • It might not work when Framasoft servers experience problems.
  • You might get delayed updates, depending on how often the calendar service from your side syncs/checks for updates.
  • Both public and non-public meetings are added to this calendar. The later ones have a note in their description about being non-public.

Agenda
The next meeting's draft agenda is usually shown with its future date at the top below. The Secretary is responsible for the Agenda.

  • Topics: proposed by any board member.
  • Topics lock: topics get locked one week before the meeting. Time-sensitive issues can still be added to the agenda after that deadline.
  • Topic titles: usually set by board members.
  • Topics background section: created and added by the Administrative Assistant, if enough information is available, without first being viewed by the board.

Minutes
Further below are minutes of past board meetings and video chats. To inform members of board meeting discussion and decisions more quickly, we post draft “unapproved” minutes. These are created and added by the Administrative Assistant without first being viewed by the board. The public board minutes are formally voted on at the next public board meeting and, until then, are subject to change.

Working groups and committees also publish minutes. These can be found at: Working Group Minutes, Committees Minutes.

Board Rules of Order regarding meetings
The board rules of order regarding meetings can be found here.

Years: 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2021

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2021-04-30 Draft page for April's public board meeting.
2021-04-09 Mid-month board chat
(not open to observers)
2021-03-26 Public board meeting
Draft notes. Minutes to be added.
2021-03 Mid-month board chat
(not open to observers)
  • Privacy implications of name suggestion index
  • Introductions and signatures of working group members
2021-02-26 Public board meeting
2021-02-12 Mid-month board chat
(not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2021-02-06 and 07 Screen-to-screen board meeting (not open to observers)
  • Draft notes
2021-01-29 Public board meeting
2021-01-15 Mid-month board chat
(not open to observers)
  • Draft agenda.

2020

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2020-12-18
2020-12-10
2020-12-04
Draft minutes.
  • Attribution guidelines
2020-11-19
2020-11-12
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-10-22
2020-10-02 and 03 Screen-to-screen board meeting. Draft notes.
2020-09-24
2020-09-10
Draft notes.
mid-month board chat
2020-08-27
2020-08-13
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
Draft agenda
2020-07-30
2020-07-16
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-06-25
2020-06-11 Draft notes of mid-month board chat Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-05-21
2020-05-06
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-04-17
2020-03-21 and 22 (F2F screen-to-screen) Draft page.
2020-02-27
2020-01-30
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2019

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2019-12-23
2019-11-20
2019-10-16
2019-09
Cancelled
The meeting did not take place, as the date was close to State of the Map 2019.
2019-08-22
2019-07-17
2019-06-19
2019-05-18 & 19
Draft notes
Face-to-Face meeting
2019-05-15 Cancelled
2019-04-24
2019-03-20
2019-02-20
2019-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2018

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2018-12-20
2018-11-15
2018-10-18
2018-09-20
2018-08-16
2018-07-19
2018-06-21
2018-05-24
2018-04-19
2018-03-15
2018-02-15
2018-01-25 (Jan-2nd part)
2018-01-18 (Jan-1st part)
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2017

Date Minutes
2017-11-16 Board/Minutes/2017-11-16
2017-10-26 Board/Minutes/2017-10-26
2017-09-21 Board/Minutes/2017-09-21
2017-08-24 Board/Minutes/2017-08-24
2017-07-18 Board/Minutes/2017-07-18
2017-06-20 Board/Minutes/2017-06-20
2017-05-20/21 F2F meeting May 2017 - summary (F2F)
2017-05-09 Board/Minutes/2017-05-09
2017-04-18 Board/Minutes/2017-04-18
2017-03-21 Board/Minutes/2017-03-21
2017-02-21 Board/Minutes/2017-02-21
2017-01-17 Board/Minutes/2017-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2016

Date Minutes
2016-12-16 Board/Minutes/2016-12-16
2016-11-18 Board/Minutes/2016-11-18
2016-10-28 Board/Minutes/2016-10-28
2016-09-25 Board/Minutes/2016-09-25 (F2F)
2016-09-16 Board/Minutes/2016-09-16
2016-08-19 Board/Minutes/2016-08-19
2016-07-15 Board/Minutes/2016-07-15
2016-06-17 Board/Minutes/2016-06-17
2016-05-28/29 Board/Minutes/2016-05 F2F (draft minutes)
2016-04-27 Board/Minutes/2016-04-27
2016-03-25 Board/Minutes/2016-03-25
2016-02-09 Board/Minutes/2016-02-09
2016-01-08 Board/Minutes/2016-01-08
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2015

Date Minutes
2015-12-12 Board/Minutes/2015-12-12
2015-10-25 Board/Minutes/2015-10-25
2015-09-30 Board/Minutes/2015-09-30
2015-08-22 Board/Minutes/2015-08-22
2015-07-12 Board/Minutes/2015-07-20
2015-06-15 Board/Minutes/2015-06-15
2015-05-09 Board/Minutes/2015-05-09
2015-04-03 Board/Minutes/2015-04-03
2015-03-10 Board/Minutes/2015-03-10
2015-02-16 Board/Minutes/2015-02-16 (in progress minutes)
2015-01-12 Board/Minutes/2015-01-12
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2014

Date Minutes
2014-12-08 Board/Minutes/2014-12-08
2014-11-20 Board/Minutes/2014-11-20
2014-10-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-10-14
2014-08-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-08-05
2014-06-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-06-05
2014-04-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-04-29
2014-02-11 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-02-11
2014-01-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2013

Date Minutes
2013-12-10 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-12-10
2013-10-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-10-24
2013-09-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-09-24
2013-08-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-08-27
2013-07-30 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-30
2013-07-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-09
2013-06-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-06-20
2013-05-07 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-05-07
2013-03-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-03-20
2013-02-19 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-02-19
2013-01-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2012

Date Minutes
2012-12-18 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-12-18
2012-11-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-27
2012-11-03 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-03
2012-10-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-10-09
2012-09-16 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-16
2012-09-05 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-05
2012-08-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-08-14
2012-07-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-07-17
2012-06-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-06-11
2012-05-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-05-13
2012-04-07 Extraordinary OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-07
2012-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-02-23
2012-01-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-01-30
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2011

Date Minutes
2011-11-04 & 05 OSMF Board Face to Face Meeting Minutes 2011-11-04 & 05
2011-09-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-09-27
2011-08-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-08-17
2011-06-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-22
2011-06-11 & 12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-11 & 12
2011-06-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-01
2011-05-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-25
2011-05-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18
2011-05-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-11
2011-05-04 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-04
2011-04-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-27
2011-04-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-20
2011-04-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-13
2011-04-06 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-06
2011-03-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-30
2011-03-23 No formal meeting
2011-03-16 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-16
2011-03-09 No formal meeting
2011-03-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-02
2011-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-23
2011-02-16 No formal meeting
2011-02-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-09
2011-02-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-02
2011-01-26 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-26
2011-01-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-12
2011-01-05 No formal meeting
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2010

Date Minutes
2010-12-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-15
2010-12-11/12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-11/12
2010-12-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-01
2010-11-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-24
2010-11-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-17
2010-11-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-10
2010-11-03 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-03
2010-10-29 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-29
2010-10-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-02
2010-09-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-09-10
2010-08-19 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-19
2010-08-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-10
2010-06-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-06-10
2010-05-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27
2010-04-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22
2010-03-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-03-25
2010-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-25
2010-01-23/24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes Amsterdam 2010-01-23/24
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2009

Date Minutes
2009-12-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-12-22
2009-11-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-11-12
2009-10-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-10-13
2009-09-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-09-15
2009-08-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-08-22
2009-07-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-07-09
2009-06-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-06-09
2009-05-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-05-12
2009-04-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-04-14
2009-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-02-25
2009-01-24 OSMF Board Workshop – Woking – Minutes 2009-01-24/25
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2008

Date Minutes
2008-12-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-12-23
2008-11-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-11-25
2008-10-28 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-10-28
2008-09-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-24
2008-08-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-08-30
2008-07-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-07-23
2008-06-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-06-18
2008-05-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-05-22
2008-04-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-04-24
2008-03-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-03-20
2008-02-21 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-02-21
2008-01-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-01-17
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2007

Date Minutes
2007-12-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-12-13
2007-11-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-11-15
2007-10-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-10-11
2007-09-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-09-13
Years: 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007