Difference between revisions of "Monthly Board Meetings"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(→‎2022: + 2022-03-24 topic "Bank account access updates")
(→‎2022: + 2022-08 topic "Initial State of the Map 2022 report")
 
(48 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 60: Line 60:
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
! scope="col"| [[Board_Rules_of_Order#7._Circular_Resolutions|Circular resolutions]]
 
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
 
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-03|2022-03-24 13:00 UTC]] <font color="blue">Next public board meeting</font>.
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-08|2022-08-25]] 13:00 UTC <br><font color="blue">Next public board meeting</font>.
* '''[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OSMF+board+meeting+-++Thursday%2C+24+March+2022&iso=20220324T13&p1=1440 Time in different timezones]'''
+
* '''[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OSMF+board+meeting+-++Thursday+25+August+2022&iso=20220825T13&p1=1440&ah=1 Time in different timezones]'''
* '''[https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20220324T13&msg=OSMF%20board%20meeting%20-%20%20Thursday,%2024%20March%202022 Countdown]'''
+
* '''[https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20220825T13&msg=OSMF%20board%20meeting%20-%20%20Thursday%2025%20August%202022 Countdown]'''
 
* '''[https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu Videoroom]'''
 
* '''[https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu Videoroom]'''
  +
|
* US/Canada: Be aware of DST change.
 
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-08#Treasurer's_report|Treasurer's report]]
| <font color="blue">Preliminary agenda</font>
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Treasurer.27s_report|Treasurer's report]]
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-08#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* Initial State of the Map 2022 report
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-08#Monthly_presentation|Monthly presentation]] ''(Presenter not set yet)''
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-08#Guest_comments_or_questions|Guest comments or questions]]
  +
|
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-08-11|2022-08-11]] 13:00 UTC <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
  +
|
  +
* Restricting ODbL-only imports
  +
* Preparations for State of the Map 2022
  +
* Monthly reports from personnel committee?
  +
|
  +
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-07|2022-07-28]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07#Treasurer's_report|Treasurer's report]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07#Presentation_by_Mapbox_Workers_Union|Presentation by Mapbox Workers Union]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07#Guest_comments_or_questions|Guest comments or questions]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07#2022/Res15_Authorize_an_additional_200_hours_for_Dorothea_on_State_of_the_Map_working_group_tasks|Res15 Authorize an additional 200 hours for Dorothea on State of the Map working group tasks]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07#2022/Res16_Operations_Working_Group's_budget_for_2022Q3_and_2022Q4|Res16 Operations Working Group's budget for 2022Q3 and 2022Q4]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-07-14|2022-07-14]] 13:00 UTC <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07-14#Paid_executive_position|Paid executive position]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07-14#Treasurer's_report_review| Treasurer's report review]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07-14#Membership_prerequisites_survey|Membership prerequisites survey]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07-14#Guidance_for_monthly_community_presentations|Guidance for monthly community presentations]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07-14#Request_for_more_Dorothea_hours_for_State_of_the_Map_2022|Request for more Dorothea hours for State of the Map 2022]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-07-14#Operations_Working_Group_Budget_request|OWG budget request]]
  +
  +
|
  +
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-06|2022-06-30]] <br><font color="blue">Draft minutes</font>.
  +
|
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Pro-bono_lawyer|Pro-bono lawyer]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Upgrading_all_Local_Chapters_to_current_Local_Chapter_agreement|Upgrading all Local Chapters to current Local Chapter agreement]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Windsor_Hackforge_Local_Chapter_application|Windsor Hackforge Local Chapter application]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Extracting_usernames_from_CiviCRM|Extracting usernames from CiviCRM]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Copyright_enforcement|Copyright enforcement]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Updating_the_local_chapter_template_agreement_with_regards_to_commercial_activities|Updating the local chapter template agreement with regards to commercial activities]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Fundraising_workshop|Fundraising workshop]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Fastly_blogpost|Fastly blogpost]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#MapBuilder_implementation_proposal|MapBuilder implementation proposal]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Software_dispute_resolution_panel_for_iD|Software dispute resolution panel for iD]]
  +
* <s>[[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Treasurer's_report|Treasurer's report]]</s> ''(Deferred)''
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Updated_membership_prerequisites_plan|Updated membership prerequisites plan]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Consider_directing_the_OWG_to_cut_tile_access_off_due_to_attribution_or_other_legal_policy_reasons,_if_flagged_by_the_LWG|Consider directing the OWG to cut tile access off due to attribution or other legal policy reasons, if flagged by the LWG]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#OSM_Carto|OSM Carto]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#OSM_account_creation_API|OSM account creation API]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* <s>[[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Presentation_by_Mapbox_Workers_Union|Presentation by Mapbox Workers Union]]</s> ''(Cancelled)''
  +
* AOB - [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#State_of_the_Map_2022|State of the Map 2022]]
  +
* Members: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#Responsibility_for_what_is_shown_on_openstreetmap.org|Responsibility for what is shown on openstreetmap.org]]
  +
* Members: [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#On_files_hosted_on_OSM_wiki_with_unclear_or_invalid_copyright_status|On files hosted on OSM wiki with unclear or invalid copyright status]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#2022/Res13_Renew_BigBlueButton_service_from_Cloud68|Res13 Renew BigBlueButton service from Cloud68]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06#2022/Res14_Authorize_board_members_to_participate_in_board_discussion_on_corporate_membership_rates|Res14 Authorize board members to participate in board discussion on corporate membership rates]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09|2022-06-09]] <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)'' <br>
  +
* Draft minutes
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#talk@/osmf-talk@_moderation_team_status|talk@/osmf-talk@ moderation team status]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#Map_styles_on_osm.org,_openstreetmap-carto|Map styles on osm.org, openstreetmap-carto]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#Cross-posting_community_consultations_to_community.openstreetmap.org|Cross-posting community consultations to community.openstreetmap.org]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#Membership_prerequisites|Membership prerequisites]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#OSMF_participation_in_United_Nations_meeting_on_initiative_regarding_Open_Source_Software_for_sustainable_development_goals|OSMF participation in United Nations meeting on initiative regarding Open Source Software for sustainable development goals]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#State_of_the_Map_2022_update|State of the Map 2022 update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#Snap_donation|Snap donation]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-06-09#On_cryptocurrencies|On cryptocurrencies]]
  +
  +
|
  +
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-05|2022-05-23]]
  +
|
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Windsor_Hackforge_Local_Chapter_application|Windsor Hackforge Local Chapter application]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Moderation_team_candidates|Moderation team candidates]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Fundraising|Fundraising]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Proposal_for_fundraising_structure|Proposal for fundraising structure]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Reach_out_to_major_donors_for_preferred_cycles_to_request_donations|Reach out to major donors for preferred cycles to request donations]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#AspirationTech_seminar_on_fundraising|AspirationTech seminar on fundraising]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Options_for_OSMF_relocation_/_subsidiary|Options for OSMF relocation / subsidiary]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Additional_clause_to_local_chapter_agreement_about_commercial_activities|Additional clause to local chapter agreement about commercial activities]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Treasurer's_report|Treasurer's report]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#State_of_the_Map_2022|State of the Map 2022]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#British_VAT|British VAT]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Banking_access|Banking_access]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Decision_on_acceptance_of_Fundraising_Committee_charter|Decision on acceptance of Fundraising Committee charter]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Vote_on_fundraising_committee_charter_-_Approved|Vote on fundraising committee charter - Approved]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Vote_on_members_of_the_fundraising_committee_-_Approved|Vote on members of the fundraising committee - Approved]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Trial_of_change_to_moderation_of_the_talk@_&_osmf-talk@_lists|Trial of change to moderation of the talk@ & osmf-talk@ lists]]
  +
** Amendments [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Vote_on_amendment_to_fix_typo|1]], [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Vote_on_amendment_to_change_6_months_to_8_months|2]], [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Vote_on_Mikel's_amendment|3]], [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Vote_on_Tobias'_amendment|4]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Vote_on_main_motion:_approval_of_moderators_for_talk_and_osmf-talk_mailing_lists_and_text_as_provided_by_Mikel_-_Approved|Vote on main motion: approval of moderators for talk and osmf-talk mailing lists - Approved]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#State_of_the_Map_2022_-_Board_preparations|SotM 2022 - Board preparations]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#Monthly_presentation_-_OSM_Austria|Monthly presentation - OSM Austria]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05#2022/Res12_Approve_200_working_hours_for_Dorothea_for_State_of_the_Map_2022_in_advance|Res12 Approve 200 working hours for Dorothea for State of the Map 2022 in advance]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-05-12|2022-05-12]] <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
  +
* Draft minutes
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05-12#Personnel_Committee_status_update|Personnel Committee status update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05-12#Banking|Banking]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05-12#Moderation_team_candidates|Moderation team candidates]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05-12#Proposal_for_a_new_section_in_the_OSMF_Local_Chapters_Agreement|Proposal for a new section in the OSMF Local Chapters Agreement]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-05-12#OSMF_relocation/subsidiary|OSMF relocation/subsidiary]]
  +
|
  +
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-04|2022-04-28]]
  +
|
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Moderation_team_candidates|Moderation team candidates]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#HOT_draft_trademark_agreement|HOT draft trademark agreement]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Attribution_guideline_messaging_and_enforcement| Attribution guidelines messaging and enforcement]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Senior_Site_Reliability_Engineer| Senior Site Reliability Engineer]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Copyright_page| Copyright page]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Local_chapters_and_commercial_activities|Local chapters and commercial activities]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Fundraising_committee_meeting|Fundraising committee meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Treasurer's_report|Treasurer's report]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Bank_accounts'_access| Bank accounts' access]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#10K_Microsoft_donation| 10K Microsoft donation]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Gojek_-_Corporate_Member_to_be| Gojek - Corporate Member to be]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#EDF_wants_to_support_OSMF_through_Benevity|EDF wants to support OSMF through Benevity]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Fundraising_committee_meeting_2| Fundraising committee meeting]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#OSM_Austria_Local_Chapter_application|OSM Austria Local Chapter application]] - [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Vote|Vote]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update| Advisory Board - monthly update]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#Monthly_presentation:_Julien_Coupey,_F%C3%A9d%C3%A9ration_des_Pros_d'OSM|Monthly presentation: Julien Coupey, Fédération des Pros d'OSM]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#On_announcing_board_meetings|Members: On announcing board meetings]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#On_draft_HOT_trademark_agreement|Members: On draft HOT trademark agreement]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04#2022/Res11_Cancel_plans_for_a_general_meeting_in_April|Res11 Cancel plans for a general meeting in April]]
  +
|-
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14|2022-04-14]] 13:00 UTC <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
  +
* Draft minutes
  +
|
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#New_action_items|New action items]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#Bank_account_access_details_and_financial_updates|Bank account access details and financial updates]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#Moderation_team_candidates|Moderation team candidates]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#OSM_Austria_Local_Chapter_application|OSM Austria Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#OSM_Gambia_Local_Chapter_application|OSM Gambia Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#Membership_prerequisites_%E2%80%93_send_email_to_membership|Membership prerequisites – send email to membership]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#Windsor_Hackforge_Local_Chapter_application| Windsor Hackforge Local Chapter application]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#Screen-to-screen_follow-up_tasks:_Turn_the_identified_goals_into_action_items|Screen-to-screen follow-up tasks: turn the identified goals into action items]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-04-14#Need_lawyer?|Need lawyer?]]
  +
|
  +
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
  +
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-03|2022-03-24]]
  +
|
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Takeover_protection|Takeover protection]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Upgrading_all_Local_Chapters_to_current_Local_Chapter_agreement|Upgrading all Local Chapters to current Local Chapter agreement]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#HOT_draft_trademark_agreement|HOT draft trademark agreement]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Draft_local_chapter_handbook|Draft local chapter handbook]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#OSMF_relocation|OSMF relocation]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Senior_Site_Reliability_Engineer|Senior Site Reliability Engineer]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Minimum_local_chapter_criteria|Minimum local chapter criteria]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Candidate_for_work_on_osm.org|Candidate for work on osm.org]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Engineering_Working_Group_meeting|Engineering Working Group meeting]]
  +
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Contributions_without_individual_OSM_accounts|Contributions without individual OSM accounts]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Treasurer's_report| Treasurer's report]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Xero|Xero]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#10K_Microsoft_donation|10K Microsoft donation]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Other_financial_news|Other financial news]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Google_suppliers'_portal|Google suppliers' portal]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Corporate_Membership_application_with_request_to_pay_in_Bitcoin|Corporate Membership application with request to pay in Bitcoin]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Panel|Software Dispute Resolution Panel]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Panel|Software Dispute Resolution Panel]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Membership_prerequisites|Membership prerequisites]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Membership_prerequisites|Membership prerequisites]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Updates_to_Board_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy|Updates to Board Conflict of Interest Policy]]
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Updates_to_Board_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy|Updates to Board Conflict of Interest Policy]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Bank_account_access_updates|Bank account access updates]]
+
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Vote|Vote]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Bank_account_access_updates|Bank account access updates]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Vote_to_give_Chairperson,_Treasurer_and_Accountant_access_to_all_bank_accounts|Vote]] to give Chairperson, Treasurer and Accountant access to all bank accounts
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Monthly_presentation|Monthly presentation]] ''(presenter not set yet)''
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Ukraine|AOB - Ukraine]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#Suggested_moderation_team_members|Members: Suggested moderation team members]]
 
|
 
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#2022/Res08_Attribution_guidelines_update_for_attribution_in_videos|Res08 Attribution guidelines update for attribution in videos]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#2022/Res08_Attribution_guidelines_update_for_attribution_in_videos|Res08 Attribution guidelines update for attribution in videos]]
Line 78: Line 245:
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#2022/Res10_Renew_Nextcloud_instance_from_Cloud68|Res10 Renew Nextcloud instance from Cloud68]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-03#2022/Res10_Renew_Nextcloud_instance_from_Cloud68|Res10 Renew Nextcloud instance from Cloud68]]
 
|-
 
|-
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08|2022-03-08 13:00 UTC]] <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-03-08|2022-03-08]] <br>''([https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006855.html Mid-month board chat], not open to observers)''
 
* Draft minutes
 
* Draft minutes
 
|
 
|
Line 90: Line 257:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S|2022-02 26th and 27th]] Screen-to-screen board meeting<br>''(not open to observers)''
 
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S|2022-02 26th and 27th]] Screen-to-screen board meeting<br>''(not open to observers)''
  +
* Collaborative notes of participants
 
|
 
|
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Goal_list|Goal list]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Goal_list|Goal list]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Action_items_and_decisions#Action_items_from_2022-02_board_screen-to-screen_meeting|Action items and decisions]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Action_items_and_decisions#Action_items_from_2022-02_board_screen-to-screen_meeting|Action items and decisions]]
 
* OSM/OSMF/Board weather report
 
* OSM/OSMF/Board weather report
* Membership prerequisites
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Membership_prerequisites|Membership prerequisites]]
* Attribution - Agree on an attribution enforcement strategy
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Attribution_-_Agree_on_an_attribution_enforcement_strategy|Attribution - Agree on an attribution enforcement strategy]]
* Local Chapter minimum criteria - (including formalisation/clarification on commercial activities)
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Local_Chapter_minimum_criteria|Local Chapter minimum criteria]] - (including formalisation/clarification on commercial activities)
* Identify more effective ways of getting foundation work done - Executive director
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Identify_more_effective_ways_of_getting_foundation_work_done_-_Executive_director|Identify more effective ways of getting foundation work done - Executive director]]
* HOT - Define steps towards a formalized relationship with HOT
+
* [[Board/Minutes/Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Humanitarian_OpenStreetMap_Team|HOT - Define steps towards a formalized relationship with HOT]]
* Identify what we want to do in the next year, and agree on action items for the next few months
+
* Identify what we want to do in the next year, and agree on [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Action_items_and_decisions#Action_items_from_2022-02_board_screen-to-screen_meeting|action items]] for the next few months
* Takeover protection
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Takeover_protection|Takeover protection]]
  +
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Budget|Budget]]
* Budget
 
* Fundraising
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Fundraising|Fundraising]]
* Conflicts of interest
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Conflicts_of_Interest|Conflicts of interest]]
* Board - Consider idea of board candidacy mentoring
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Board_member_candidates_mentoring|Board - Consider idea of board candidacy mentoring]]
* Board communication - Discuss how to increase regular two-way communication of individual board members with the community. (not necessarily speaking on behalf of the board) about OSMF related matters
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Board_communication|Board communication]] - Discuss how to increase regular two-way communication of individual board members with the community (not necessarily speaking on behalf of the board) about OSMF related matters
* Mitigating bus factors risks
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/Mitigating_bus_factors|Mitigating bus factor risks]]
* De-bottlenecking the board
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02-S2S/De-bottlenecking_the_board|De-bottlenecking the board]]
 
|
 
|
 
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
 
|- style="background-color:Mintcream"
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-02|2022-02-24]] <font color="blue">Draft minutes</font>.
+
| [[Board/Minutes/2022-02|2022-02-24]]
 
|
 
|
 
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Austria_Local_Chapter_application|OSM Austria Local Chapter application]]
 
* Reportage: [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Austria_Local_Chapter_application|OSM Austria Local Chapter application]]
Line 120: Line 288:
 
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Microsoft_donation|Microsoft donation]]
 
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Microsoft_donation|Microsoft donation]]
 
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Accountant_on_leave|Accountant on leave]]
 
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Accountant_on_leave|Accountant on leave]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Engineering_Working_Group's_funding_request_for_work_towards_data_model_changes| Engineering Working Group's funding request for work towards data model changes]] ([[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Vote|Vote]])
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Engineering_Working_Group's_funding_request_for_work_towards_data_model_changes| Engineering Working Group's funding request for work towards data model changes]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Vote|Vote]] to grant a 50,000 EUR budget to EWG for 2022.
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Panel|Software Dispute Resolution Panel]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Software_Dispute_Resolution_Panel|Software Dispute Resolution Panel]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#April_General_Meeting_plans|April General Meeting plans]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#April_General_Meeting_plans|April General Meeting plans]]
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Decline_request_for_tagging_and_similar_working_groups|Decline request for tagging and similar working groups]] ([[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Vote_2|Vote]])
+
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Decline_request_for_tagging_and_similar_working_groups|Decline request for tagging and similar working groups]]
  +
** [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Vote_2|Vote]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#Advisory_Board_-_monthly_update|Advisory Board - monthly update]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#DWG_ticket|AOB - Data Working Group ticket]]
 
* [[Board/Minutes/2022-02#DWG_ticket|AOB - Data Working Group ticket]]

Latest revision as of 07:45, 15 August 2022

Jump to 2022 meetings

We welcome OSMF members to observe the public meetings and ask questions
Public board meetings are generally held online once per month - currently on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month, at 13:00 UTC and we always welcome new observers from OSMF membership.

  • We ask that observers mute their microphones, and to preserve bandwidth, to refrain from turning on their webcams.
  • At the end of the meetings, anyone in the audience may add comments or ask questions in the chat or voice channel.

From May 2020 onward the board also holds mid-month video chats (not open to observers).

Online calendar: https://framagenda.org/apps/calendar/p/cDnygiHq4aLGZ6pA
Showing public and non-public board meetings, including face-to-face meetings, meetings with guests and some Annual General Meetings (November 2017 onward).

Online meeting room: https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu
In 2020 we shifted from audio conferences using Mumble to video conferences using BigBlueButton. The OSMF videoserver is https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/ and is available for the wider OpenStreetMap community for OSM events.

Date of next public meeting
Appears on the table below, once the date has been set. Public meetings are also added to osmcal and to this Framagenda calendar (which also includes non-public board meetings). Approximately one week before the public meeting, there is an announcement on osmf-talk, the mailing list for OSMF members (you need to be an OSMF member to subscribe. All messages are available here).

Add future board meetings to your calendar
If you want future board meetings to be automatically added to your calendar, you can subscribe to the following iCalendar link. Instructions on how to do that depend on which calendar software/service you use. The link is provided for your convenience. Please note that:

  • It might not work when Framasoft servers experience problems.
  • You might get delayed updates, depending on how often the calendar service from your side syncs/checks for updates.
  • Both public and non-public meetings are added to this calendar. The later ones have a note in their description about being non-public.

Agenda
The next meeting's draft agenda is usually shown with its future date at the top below. The Secretary is responsible for the Agenda.

  • Topics: proposed by any board member.
  • Topics lock: topics get locked one week before the meeting. Time-sensitive issues can still be added to the agenda after that deadline.
  • Topic titles: usually set by board members.
  • Topics background section: created and added by the Administrative Assistant, if enough information is available, without first being viewed by the board.

Minutes
Below are links to minutes of past board meetings and video chats. To inform members of board meeting discussion and decisions more quickly, we post draft “unapproved” minutes. These are created and added by the Administrative Assistant without first being viewed by the board. The public board minutes are formally voted on at the next public board meeting and, until then, are subject to change.

Working groups and committees also publish minutes. These can be found at: Working Group Minutes, Committees Minutes.

Board Rules of Order regarding meetings
The board rules of order regarding meetings can be found here.

Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2022

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2022-08-25 13:00 UTC
Next public board meeting.
2022-08-11 13:00 UTC
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Restricting ODbL-only imports
  • Preparations for State of the Map 2022
  • Monthly reports from personnel committee?
2022-07-28
2022-07-14 13:00 UTC
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
2022-06-30
Draft minutes.
2022-06-09
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2022-05-23
2022-05-12
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2022-04-28
2022-04-14 13:00 UTC
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2022-03-24
2022-03-08
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2022-02 26th and 27th Screen-to-screen board meeting
(not open to observers)
  • Collaborative notes of participants
2022-02-24
2022-02-10
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2022-01-27
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2021

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2021-12-15 Public board meeting.
2021-11-26 Public board meeting.
2021-11-12
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
2021-10-29 Public board meeting
2021-10-15
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2021-09-24 Public board meeting
2021-09-10
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2021-08-27 Public board meeting
2021-08-13
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
2021-07-30 Public board meeting
2021-07-16
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
2021-06-25 Public board meeting
2021-06-11
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
2021-06-01 Board and Licensing Working Group discussion (not open to observers)
2021-05-28 Public board meeting
2021-05-14
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2021-04-30 Public board meeting
2021-04-16
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
2021-04-09
(board chat, not open to observers)
2021-03-26 Public board meeting
2021-03
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Privacy implications of name suggestion index
  • Introductions and signatures of working group members
2021-02-26 Public board meeting
2021-02-12
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft minutes
2021-02-06 and 07 Screen-to-screen board meeting (not open to observers)
  • Draft notes
2021-01-29 Public board meeting
2021-01-15
(Mid-month board chat, not open to observers)
  • Draft agenda.
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2020

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2020-12-18 Public board meeting
2020-12-10 Public board meeting
2020-12-04
Draft minutes.
  • Attribution guidelines
2020-11-19 Public board meeting
2020-11-12
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-10-22 Public board meeting
2020-10-02 and 03 Screen-to-screen board meeting. Draft notes.
2020-09-24 Public board meeting
2020-09-10
Draft notes.
mid-month board chat
2020-08-27 Public board meeting
2020-08-13
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
Draft agenda
2020-07-30 Public board meeting
2020-07-16
Draft agenda.
mid-month board chat
2020-06-25 Public board meeting
2020-06-11 Draft notes of mid-month board chat Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-05-21 Public board meeting
2020-05-06
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
Draft notes of mid-month board chat
2020-04-17 Public board meeting
2020-03-21 and 22 (F2F screen-to-screen) Draft page.
2020-02-27 Public board meeting
2020-01-30 Public board meeting
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2019

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2019-12-23 Public board meeting
2019-11-20 Public board meeting
2019-10-16 Public board meeting
2019-09
Cancelled
The meeting did not take place, as the date was close to State of the Map 2019.
2019-08-22 Public board meeting
2019-07-17 Public board meeting
2019-06-19 Public board meeting
2019-05-18 & 19
Draft notes
Face-to-Face meeting
2019-05-15 Cancelled
2019-04-24 Public board meeting
2019-03-20 Public board meeting
2019-02-20 Public board meeting
2019-01-17 Public board meeting
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2018

Minutes
Date and link to minutes' page Topics Circular resolutions
2018-12-20 Public board meeting
2018-11-15 Public board meeting
2018-10-18 Public board meeting
2018-09-20 Public board meeting
2018-08-16 Public board meeting
2018-07-19 Public board meeting
2018-06-21 Public board meeting
2018-05-24 Public board meeting
2018-04-19 Public board meeting
2018-03-15 Public board meeting
2018-02-15 Public board meeting
2018-01-25 (Jan-2nd part) Public board meeting
2018-01-18 (Jan-1st part) Public board meeting
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2017

Minutes
Date and link to agenda/minutes page Topics Circular resolutions
2017-11-16 Public board meeting
2017-10-26 Public board meeting
2017-09-21 Public board meeting
2017-08-24 Public board meeting
2017-07-18 Public board meeting
2017-06-20 Public board meeting
2017-05-20/21 Board face-to-face (F2F) meeting May 2017 - summary
2017-05-09 Public board meeting
2017-04-18 Public board meeting
2017-03-21 Public board meeting
2017-02-21 Public board meeting
2017-01-17 Public board meeting
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2016

Date Minutes
2016-12-16 Board/Minutes/2016-12-16
2016-11-18 Board/Minutes/2016-11-18
2016-10-28 Board/Minutes/2016-10-28
2016-09-25 Board/Minutes/2016-09-25 (F2F)
2016-09-16 Board/Minutes/2016-09-16
2016-08-19 Board/Minutes/2016-08-19
2016-07-15 Board/Minutes/2016-07-15
2016-06-17 Board/Minutes/2016-06-17
2016-05-28/29 Board/Minutes/2016-05 F2F (draft minutes)
2016-04-27 Board/Minutes/2016-04-27
2016-03-25 Board/Minutes/2016-03-25
2016-02-09 Board/Minutes/2016-02-09
2016-01-08 Board/Minutes/2016-01-08
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2015

Date Minutes
2015-12-12 Board/Minutes/2015-12-12
2015-10-25 Board/Minutes/2015-10-25
2015-09-30 Board/Minutes/2015-09-30
2015-08-22 Board/Minutes/2015-08-22
2015-07-12 Board/Minutes/2015-07-20
2015-06-15 Board/Minutes/2015-06-15
2015-05-09 Board/Minutes/2015-05-09
2015-04-03 Board/Minutes/2015-04-03
2015-03-10 Board/Minutes/2015-03-10
2015-02-16 Board/Minutes/2015-02-16 (in progress minutes)
2015-01-12 Board/Minutes/2015-01-12
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2014

Date Minutes
2014-12-08 Board/Minutes/2014-12-08
2014-11-20 Board/Minutes/2014-11-20
2014-10-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-10-14
2014-08-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-08-05
2014-06-05 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-06-05
2014-04-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-04-29
2014-02-11 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-02-11
2014-01-14 Board Meeting Minutes 2014-01-14
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2013

Date Minutes
2013-12-10 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-12-10
2013-10-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-10-24
2013-09-24 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-09-24
2013-08-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-08-27
2013-07-30 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-30
2013-07-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-07-09
2013-06-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-06-20
2013-05-07 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-05-07
2013-03-20 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-03-20
2013-02-19 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-02-19
2013-01-29 Board Meeting Minutes 2013-01-29
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2012

Date Minutes
2012-12-18 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-12-18
2012-11-27 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-27
2012-11-03 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-11-03
2012-10-09 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-10-09
2012-09-16 Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-16
2012-09-05 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-09-05
2012-08-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-08-14
2012-07-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-07-17
2012-06-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-06-11
2012-05-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-05-13
2012-04-07 Extraordinary OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-04-07
2012-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-02-23
2012-01-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2012-01-30
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2011

Date Minutes
2011-11-04 & 05 OSMF Board Face to Face Meeting Minutes 2011-11-04 & 05
2011-09-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-09-27
2011-08-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-08-17
2011-06-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-22
2011-06-11 & 12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-11 & 12
2011-06-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-06-01
2011-05-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-25
2011-05-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18
2011-05-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-11
2011-05-04 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-05-04
2011-04-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-27
2011-04-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-20
2011-04-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-13
2011-04-06 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-04-06
2011-03-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-30
2011-03-23 No formal meeting
2011-03-16 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-16
2011-03-09 No formal meeting
2011-03-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-03-02
2011-02-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-23
2011-02-16 No formal meeting
2011-02-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-09
2011-02-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-02-02
2011-01-26 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-26
2011-01-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2011-01-12
2011-01-05 No formal meeting
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2010

Date Minutes
2010-12-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-15
2010-12-11/12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-11/12
2010-12-01 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-12-01
2010-11-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-24
2010-11-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-17
2010-11-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-10
2010-11-03 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-11-03
2010-10-29 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-29
2010-10-02 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-10-02
2010-09-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-09-10
2010-08-19 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-19
2010-08-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-08-10
2010-06-10 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-06-10
2010-05-27 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-05-27
2010-04-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-04-22
2010-03-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-03-25
2010-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2010-02-25
2010-01-23/24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes Amsterdam 2010-01-23/24
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2009

Date Minutes
2009-12-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-12-22
2009-11-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-11-12
2009-10-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-10-13
2009-09-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-09-15
2009-08-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-08-22
2009-07-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-07-09
2009-06-09 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-06-09
2009-05-12 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-05-12
2009-04-14 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-04-14
2009-02-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2009-02-25
2009-01-24 OSMF Board Workshop – Woking – Minutes 2009-01-24/25
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2008

Date Minutes
2008-12-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-12-23
2008-11-25 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-11-25
2008-10-28 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-10-28
2008-09-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-24
2008-08-30 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-08-30
2008-07-23 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-07-23
2008-06-18 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-06-18
2008-05-22 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-05-22
2008-04-24 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-04-24
2008-03-20 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-03-20
2008-02-21 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-02-21
2008-01-17 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2008-01-17
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007

2007

Date Minutes
2007-12-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-12-13
2007-11-15 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-11-15
2007-10-11 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-10-11
2007-09-13 OSMF Board Meeting Minutes 2007-09-13
Years: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007