Difference between revisions of "Board/Action Items"

Removed action items that were completed (but not new) or marked for removal
(Added column to table, updated action items)
(Removed action items that were completed (but not new) or marked for removal)
 
* Items in bold are new ''(arose during ~ past month).''
* Status column - "updated": Item had an update during past month ''(board meeting or board chat)'', other than "in progress".</s>
 
{| class="wikitable sortable"
! Name
| Meeting
| S2S 2020 [[Board/Minutes/2020-03-F2F#Hiring_.28Joost.2C_Paul.2C_Rory.2C_Tobias.29|"Hiring"]]
|-
|<s>Guillaume</s>
|<s>2020-05-06</s>
|Done
|<s>to send out a circular to approve 2019 end of year accounts'' ''</s>
''#2020-06: [[Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes30_Approve_official_accounts_for_2019|Done]]''
|<s>Meeting</s>
|<s>Finances</s>
|-
| Guillaume
|'''2020-06-11 chat'''
|'''Done'''
| '''to post on osmf-talk about one of the Microgrant observers report.'''
'''''#2020-06: [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-June/006903.html Done]'''''
|'''Board chat'''
| S2S 2020
| LCCWG - "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Better understanding and community disposition on board"
|-
|<s>Joost</s>
|<s>2020-03</s>
|Done
|<s>to follow up on hiring policy</s>
''#2020-05: Completed: Gone for community consultation. Tobias has an action item to draft document.''
|<s>S2S 2020</s>
|<s>"Hiring"</s>
|-
| Joost (Taken up 2020-02)
| S2S 2020
| "Hiring"
|-
|<s>Mikel</s>
|<s>2020-03</s>
|Done
|<s>to talk to Tom at Mapbox about Guillaume’s suggested attribution solution (attribution always on and collapses).</s>
''#2020-05: Done.''
|<s>S2S 2020</s>
| "Attribution" |<s>"Attribution"</s>
|-
| Mikel
| F2F 2019
| WGs
|-
|<s>Paul</s>
|<s>2020-03</s>
|Updated
|<s>to find cases where things in OWG get done manually</s>
''#2020-05: To be closed and handled via OWG.''
|<s>S2S 2020</s>
|<s>"Dialogue with OSM System Administrators"</s>
|-
| Paul
| S2S 2020
| "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Trust and safety for community"
|-
|<s>Paul</s>
|<s>2019-06-19</s>
|Done
|<s>[[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Next_steps_on_pre-SotM_survey| to switch]] limesurvey plan to annual & expert, transfer (limesurvey) ownership to OWG, billing to OSMF</s> <s>and give access to Mikel, Joost and Dorothea.</s>
''#2020-05: Completed. We're subscribed for a year.''
|<s>meeting</s>
|<s>Surveys</s>
|-
|<s>Paul</s>
|<s>2018-05</s>
|Updated
|<s>to take feedback from the pre-F2F 2019 survey to developers that is about software.
</s>''#2020-05: Decision for action item to be cancelled as there was not very useful information.''
|<s>F2F 2019</s>
|<s>Survey</s>
|-
| Paul
| Meeting
| FOSS policy
|-
|<s>Paul</s>
|<s>2016-10-28</s>
|Updated
|<s>to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and are closed-source and/or are externally hosted.
''# Was Peter's''</s>
''#2020-05: Decision for item to be removed. Some work might fall out from the evaluation process''.
|<s>Meeting</s>
|<s>FOSS policy</s>
|-
| Rory
'''<nowiki>#</nowiki>2020-06: [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-June/006914.html Done].'''
|<s>'''Board chat'''</s>
|[https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2020-06#2020.2FRes29_Grant_Cesium_permission_to_use_our_trademark_in_their_product_.E2.80.9CCesium_OSM_Buildings.E2.80.9C 2020/Res 29] "Grant Cesium permission to use our trademark in their product “Cesium OSM Buildings“"
|-
|<s>'''Rory & Tobias'''</s>
| Meeting
| Attribution
|-
|<s>Tobias</s>
|<s>2020-05-06</s>
|Done
|<s>to send hiring policy related email for membership consultation</s>
# [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-May/006816.html Done].
|<s>Meeting</s>
|<s>S2S 2020 [[Board/Minutes/2020-03-F2F#Hiring_.28Joost.2C_Paul.2C_Rory.2C_Tobias.29|"Hiring"]]</s>
|-
| Tobias
| S2S 2020
| "Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Enforcement of policies etc"
|-
|<s>Tobias</s>
|<s>2020-03</s>
|Done
|<s>to share key points of discussion on trust and safety for community and get feedback from Forum moderators, Wiki Admins</s>
''#2020-05: Done.''
|<s>S2S 2020</s>
|<s>"Taking stock of governance and identifying areas for improvement. Section: Trust and safety for community"</s>
|-
|<s>'''Tobias'''</s>