Difference between revisions of "Working Group Minutes"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(2012 (latest first): latest meetings added)
m (2019: Links to 2019-07-11 and 2019-08-08 draft minutes)
 
(229 intermediate revisions by 15 users not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
 
 
== [[StateoftheMap Organizing Committee]] ==
 
== [[StateoftheMap Organizing Committee]] ==
  +
  +
* [[StateoftheMap Organizing Committee/Minutes/2019|2019 minutes]]
  +
* [[StateoftheMap Organizing Committee/Minutes/2018|2018 minutes]]
  +
* [[StateoftheMap Organizing Committee/Minutes/2015|2015 minutes]]
  +
* 2014 minutes TBD
  +
* [http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2013/Minutes 2013 SotM Committee Meeting Minutes]
  +
* 2012 minutes TBD
  +
* 2011 minutes TBD
 
* [http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2010/Organisation/Meetings State of the Map 2010 meetings]
 
* [http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2010/Organisation/Meetings State of the Map 2010 meetings]
  +
* 2009 minutes TBD
  +
* 2008 minutes TBD
  +
* 2007 minutes TBD
   
 
== [[Management Team]] ==
 
== [[Management Team]] ==
   
* [http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Management_Team]
 
  +
See [[Management Team#Minutes]]
 
 
   
 
== [[Licensing Working Group]] ==
 
== [[Licensing Working Group]] ==
 
''Note: License Working Group minutes are first published here in draft form. They are then formally accepted at the next meeting and may be subject to change for fact and clarity until then.''
 
''Note: License Working Group minutes are first published here in draft form. They are then formally accepted at the next meeting and may be subject to change for fact and clarity until then.''
   
===2012 (latest first)===
 
  +
The LWG meets on the 2nd Thursday in the month at 20:00 UTC, conducting some of its business via email resolutions that are then reported at the next meeting. If a meeting hasn't happened yet, the document will be an edit copy for agenda.
   
If a meeting hasn't happened yet, the document will be an edit copy for agenda.
 
  +
As we are currently using a voice conferencing system for the meetings, please send us a mail before the meeting if you want to join/listen in. Please be aware that we now and then discuss confidential matters that may require signing a NDA with the OSMF.
  +
  +
===2019===
  +
  +
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible sortable"
  +
|-
  +
!colspan="3" style="text-align: center; " | <span style="color: black;">Minutes</span>
  +
|-
  +
! scope="col"| Online document
  +
! scope="col"| On the OSMF website
  +
! scope="col"| Topics
  +
|-
  +
|
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-08-08|2019-08-08]] <br><font color="red">Draft minutes</font><br>
  +
| <font color="red">Draft minutes</font>
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-08-08#Attribution_Guidance | Attribution Guidance]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-08-08#No-deal_BREXIT_issues| No-deal BREXIT issues]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-08-08#Power_of_Attorney_request_from_FOSSGIS| Power of Attorney request from FOSSGIS]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-08-08#TfL_Licence| Transport for London licence]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-08-08#Trademarks| Trademarks]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-08-08#Licence_questions_from_France| Licence questions from France]]
  +
|-
  +
|
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-07-11|2019-07-11]] <br><font color="red">Draft minutes</font><br>
  +
| <font color="red">Draft minutes</font>
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-07-11#Attribution_Guidance |Attribution Guidance]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-07-11#Tile_Licence| AOB - Tile Licence]]
  +
|-
  +
|
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-06-13|2019-06-13]] <br>
  +
|
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-06-13#Attribution_Guidance |Attribution Guidance]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-06-13#Wandelnet_.2F_FFRandon.C3.A9e_issue_in_NL| Wandelnet / FFRandonée issue in NL]]
  +
|-
  +
|
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-05-09|2019-05-09]]
  +
|
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-05-09#Attribution_Guidance|Attribution Guidance]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-05-09#.E2.80.9CStandard.E2.80.9D_style_tiles_licence|“Standard” style tiles licence]]
  +
* [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-05-09#http:.2F.2Fgarmin.openstreetmap.nl.2F|http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/]]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OFvFbIESPdGRpC4CkXRyE7xxXrREiYtJcoq1ScFp-jA/ LWG Minutes, 2019-04-11]
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-04-11|2019-04-11]]
  +
|
  +
* Attribution Guidance
  +
* dl-de/by-2-0
  +
* DJI
  +
* AOB - Application for an account with ICANNs trademark clearing house underway.
  +
* AOB - Brexit discussion
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p-xH4PpdJc-tZAAftHagSzmEMfioXJBdrs5FlPgDb3o/ LWG Minutes, 2019-03-14]
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-03-14|2019-03-14]]
  +
|
  +
* Attribution Guidance
  +
* dl-de/by-2-0
  +
* AOB - Brexit discussion
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tvy-mb2U3_rVmD5qoTaoXEN1XJDwMA2iBFvoUV5_sEg/ LWG Minutes, 2019-02-14]
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-02-14|2019-02-14]]
  +
|
  +
* 3rd party data licence guidance
  +
* Information requests from law enforcement
  +
* Blurring request BE
  +
* AOB - Brexit - GDPR related issues?
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IrhDAJGiOckSDHyn2huGZpUiQDMeOxnvwcWGpOI3A7E/ LWG Minutes, 2019-01-10]
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2019-01-10|2019-01-10]]
  +
|
  +
* Update attribution guidance
  +
* “OSM” apps
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
===2018===
  +
  +
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible sortable"
  +
|-
  +
!colspan="3" style="text-align: center; " | <span style="color: black;">Minutes</span>
  +
|-
  +
! scope="col"| Online document
  +
! scope="col"| On the OSMF website
  +
! scope="col"| Topics
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1URemUHIScJKaoiPsc3dDkFOF8-6zIQRmXtAiS49T8_g/ LWG Minutes, 2018-12-13]
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2018-12-13|2018-12-13]]
  +
|
  +
* Budget 2019
  +
* Update attribution guidance
  +
* “OSM” apps
  +
* AOB - GDPR action item
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/19dzHE5aSO1Hg-d-ShCgDVFWqTAM_nEQjEVIyUm-p62M/ LWG Minutes, 2018-11-08]
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2018-11-08|2018-11-08]]
  +
|
  +
* GDPR
  +
* DMCA policy
  +
* Information requests from law enforcement
  +
* Canadian OGL variants
  +
* Trademark misuse by OpenGeoHub
  +
* Guidance on small static map images
  +
* AOB - Introduction of Nuno Caldeira
  +
* AOB - Discussion about the balance of requesting attribution and not making difficult for suppliers to switch
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tnhmV3gwGMK2mzG2rLrNnGqKLMYTpvLVoM2Ny3op8kM/ LWG Minutes, 2018-10-11]
  +
| [[Licensing_Working_Group/Minutes/2018-10-11|2018-10-11]]
  +
|
  +
* GDPR
  +
* Trademark issues
  +
* DMCA policy
  +
* AOB - LWG member recruitment
  +
* AOB - “OSM Contributor” App
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LPHyKC8ySvw5YMDs4a7jE62KDQ6rwq7oGcSNOU8-pog/ LWG Minutes, 2018-09-13]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* GDPR
  +
* Trademark issues
  +
* DMCA policy
  +
* Licence review
  +
* AOB - OSMF address change
  +
* AOB - Paul thanked for LWG participation over the years
  +
* AOB - Recruitment of more people
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pa8BZhB1f6tB1gve3TobIGu1LktGVQ42Ue31oLTGGx0/ LWG Minutes, 2018-08-09]
  +
|
  +
| ''The meeting did not take place, due to insufficient number of participants.''
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Vl_BmRk4Mq10e97JkCa1wHbyJfzFX-MajqXQP_G1ks/ LWG Minutes, 2018-07-12]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* GDPR
  +
* DMCA policy
  +
* AOB - Open-Street Trademark
  +
* AOB - Export problems of OSM data in South Korea
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZHqr3cpscHfjyhLW6A1tCN6RXuXVE7qjmjPgOUzELR0/ LWG Minutes, 2018-06-14]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* GDPR
  +
* DMCA policy
  +
* AOB - Facebook attribution issue
  +
* AOB - Openlittermap
  +
* AOB - Austrian contributor
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pLIHcsLv4lU4nQjFM_mwwsourC6Kh9lgw4mbGA0U6w8/ LWG Minutes, 2018-05-10]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* GDPR
  +
* DMCA policy
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZFVNl9kcYIatz2I5Ya_O6mBJhqBBPOJKtbE_GdXifwA/ LWG Minutes, 2018-04-12]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* GDPR Document
  +
* Trademark issues
  +
* “validation” of OSM data
  +
* DMCA policy
  +
* EU copyright reform
  +
* Licence approval requests
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O_LUtdSNmpyIk4jG0iE831_p1qHatCH_cnZ3L5C2dmU/ LWG Minutes, 2018-03-08]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* GDPR Document
  +
* OpenIPMap
  +
* AOB - Mapbox “validation”
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LoPP65QymwX2hmD8iQh5XTFMyOK9pDA60zDo5z0Eq_c/ LWG Minutes, 2018-02-08]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* GDPR Document
  +
* AOB - DMCA takedown procedure
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H2SmTUZbCAugLjLLjlZ0sckQkHzLOxzeovqCrHlYd8w/edit?usp=sharing LWG Minutes, 2018-01-11]
  +
|
  +
|
  +
* Update on Open-street trademark registration
  +
* Budget
  +
* DMCA takedown procedure
  +
* AOB - Change of recurring meeting date
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
===2017===
   
 
{| width=570px class=wikitable
 
{| width=570px class=wikitable
 
|-
 
|-
 
! Minutes
 
! Minutes
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yTS0ZPGPTTZA76j7aFsRbxru2sRaiasQZBZ22X4BiT8/ Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-12-07]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LLL-XVCvdqY7QjAElNyakE0i2DqRYC66vsqAn6KyqmA/ Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-11-02]
  +
|-
  +
| Licensing Working Group Meeting, 2017-10-05 - cancelled
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rnNgRe_-cTc4WIcChdcYoc0Ksa_dAqOoDIa9NURnGvI/ Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-09-07]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kgpe5ssNSZ51NSlf-k0fGUKqICP2_svtxoRXFjtcz2I/ Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-08-03]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k7vuGOyb2vhEDu-j1821phzXPPtcqIppfYHvjQeG8hY Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-07-06]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FRzc8jbgStptnsollUf2zhVfiZi0F1VIGA1lIti4rRc/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-06-01]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z2TTrC08dvbPUMZYN8ad--XBC5oyruLOiBxBYd6wD1s/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-05-04]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XZP2kIuKvrrGoCVEX9L2_IJNp5UF1Ok7cZp92Tm7vOQ/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-04-06]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/a/osmfoundation.org/document/d/1KyTLbQWSmo1rdoppqlFGTB3by-qVAzjLo_LPml3Ri9Y/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-03-02]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WpXVGb96QYNh7Hb1TW4vn_118kMFPPnHlgwImTAg3N4/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-02-02]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/19obkXHJcBcRZrhKmqMbQTSou4k69Vongoonu4SaXe_w/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-01-05]
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
===2016===
  +
  +
{| width=570px class=wikitable
  +
|-
  +
! Minutes
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bt4vcrs0T4292S9y_2N6QdXH-0yTLA4KBPt19UJWv7s/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-12-01]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dM5PYgMVtHwQrTR43WgVlohODJJHouHiHf0XCMkMyq4/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-11-04]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7zbO7HYKGgF8cUast7BFagn1BnZNpPMO_LU75IjOfc/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-10-06]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/12jJw7qNGhQCIE4z0h33CH9yrtTIWnpNksAd86Pxiu1o/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-06-23]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E1Su-3W3-NNg6i8m2IiOHZiIWPNnnOqjfLhmZl93ozw/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-05-06]
  +
|-
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hxHf8FrK_YSqpHzA28DYKZqKOTZBpVf-yRdv8pP9W5g/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-03-22]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/17dgRg1xiPkfxmI_FzuYZijI3hj2JrfmqOw-NtmjzRck/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-02-18]
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
===2015===
  +
  +
{| width=570px class=wikitable
  +
|-
  +
! Minutes
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vg2kYrEOf_4wIL5B-fftx4fYm8yzBATQX6GTT5Ppzz0/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-12-10]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/18cyOgLAbD74atN0vbhCcHrMa3jrLmymzyKHMZfBg1dQ/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-11-10]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WEBfap4xDt_j_R3tIKPAjBKvpk5Vh3CRnRn0qg5RZ8E/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-10-13]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h8XY0IJODU3Lmiamldx8yR2ZTMlQvkPnfKCb-o6ENAg/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-08-27]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rU1T92L0Jr0shjJBe8zp0SX3_-0o16baFwKUBSs8Egw/edit?usp=sharing Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-07-23]
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
===2014===
  +
  +
{| width=570px class=wikitable
  +
|-
  +
! Minutes
  +
|-
  +
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BWn372ow_1tnTdQja76mthS8V-ZQ5PCL_RWLR1CBzkw/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2014-10-28]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uemhXWKwbu3RNjAWcG0R-nEFaN1FHjZl1McFwjXkNSc/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2014-02-25]
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
===2013===
  +
  +
  +
{| width=570px class=wikitable
  +
|-
  +
! Minutes
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eoySrEd2cgprAozeuDActLSxi8B5mjIbMu4oW4EZHfM/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-11-26]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ZcswKaxwDNuzavK6VWvc2f9vU1DD2ta061hmEVLHJs/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-11-05]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1invOpzHhgsHIkZpJAGxUtuTRCNWqHPofJr4ATh0xK4E/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-10-22]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X7vAOXg7O7SGiGgUV8_2C_1LtmNt7mgCmoh5YYm9IvY/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-09-17]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DT2iNoJXwUjjL9hrghIaOU7PKTxxv-tQu8-e4viO82Q/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-08-27]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fIvuygF4pZd_PfBbxg-acAP9c_lA37_sTEkdvccIoXk/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-07-30]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/11pBKgfKGqDX5M8b95mkqdFOv8KlF5UYsJ17gf6jEVxE/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-07-09]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R0PuZ-a9joSVQuJLgFd6ztaJqa7fjcOzM09UI7HFYNw/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-06-25]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PI83Tx48iQn7qFJgEUAG8U7lUb1jMzu8VS4F4famseQ/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-05-07 (postponed from 2013-04-30)]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uC5E-60OOvT_YPK-hGmYnfFE3LXRn2VEwDZ8cv06MLw/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-04-09]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kcM-nmN58hLPHzTCYF3K0CvupVafeM_1Ne2tV6t3xeg/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-03-26]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTiNnItDbz_sAy-al7nDO1sbz4SyPhQqYu-o3jSCoRw/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-03-12]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vj_5j39cW00IfXfqC2bI28w_kwUwIf_ENJmdvIy8hSU/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-02-19]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D3KwSM_BO7KkcbVADQVVn7eFwkD-RNauMwidhhlVPsI/pub Licensing Working Group 2013 - Our role going forward]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dCejNCOGMn3w39dWo3UpBYrTwh7eFya-z0sgnoEgNSk/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-02-05]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zYrYm_y3D6-vnUi2va0BtEfHo76qOUuUU9vT2X6mvv0/pub Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-01-22]
  +
|-
  +
|}
  +
  +
===2012===
  +
  +
{| width=570px class=wikitable
  +
|-
  +
! Minutes
  +
|-
  +
| [LWG on 3 month sabbatical after license change completion]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Dy3ewLIZ64SJpdXPvDYDDeWpQlZhHtiEHwek08Gk7Ck Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-09-11]
  +
|-
  +
| [No 2012-09-04 meeting, members travelling to SOTM 2012 conference]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1ivgaBbqXkBML_zvKtGEqK2UYAmbiAbIC0o5oENeZfi4 Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-28]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=15ujq0cBOlSxvfAj7fftaGSTaZcEAcqLiOXJIdre3jX0 Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-21]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1yuzqO0xRNwIl3NCHIe2W9CALDndTv-o0LwuA1Y2AGMs Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-14]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1uuzzFEqyig7lXH-KNemeztZK_blns1aaPwvws5afWN4 Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-07]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1j4wiDqukbRGNDh9kC-cUL6j3t4NhlcVgancqieHywK0 Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-31]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1cHyaSBGT3493IvpJmnsAGZeIYeSBY-QieQwdOkh3wXw Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-24]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1AdR1w8SFyf_uWJCT8ft2xiEudJZ65t1d79vEegIbjfQ Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-17]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1W7eh17a7cEUilpbictKYnWJfHoxIcA1W_tPEmqvmDkc Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-10]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1fWzgnGqzAfvuZNOM9fFRn7_z0QFsi4uT9EPTQcezF1Y Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-03]
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=15qKZzogmtUXgVQhiSuQTreIE9IkotbH8wm_6Q2ivJyU Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-26]
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document
+
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1GdMeLUmSQfRHTZYh1bu1QPyievNbbpTwMQkREx-DpfM Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-19]
/pub?id=1GdMeLUmSQfRHTZYh1bu1QPyievNbbpTwMQkREx-DpfM Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-19]
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1nFL5PJYpvselUZ0RS-c-T2Wcc-ruxp1OocDX8Fvrv9s Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-12]
 
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1nFL5PJYpvselUZ0RS-c-T2Wcc-ruxp1OocDX8Fvrv9s Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-12]
Line 70: Line 415:
 
|}
 
|}
   
===2011 (latest first)===
+
===2011===
   
 
{| width=570px class=wikitable
 
{| width=570px class=wikitable
Line 362: Line 707:
 
== [[Operations Working Group]] ==
 
== [[Operations Working Group]] ==
 
(formerly known as the "Technical Working Group" or TWG)
 
(formerly known as the "Technical Working Group" or TWG)
* [[File:TWGMeetingSummary2010-08-25.pdf]]
 
* [[File:TWGmeetingsummary2010-11-11.pdf]]
 
* [[File:TWGmeetingsummary2011-01-26.pdf]]
 
   
== [[Engineering Working Group]] ==
 
  +
Monthly reports of OWG activity can be found at [https://gravitystorm.github.io/owg-log/ the OWG Log].
   
EWG meetings are at 6pm GMT on Mondays on the #osm-ewg channel on OFTC.
 
  +
=== Older minutes ===
  +
* [[:File:TWGMeetingSummary2010-08-25.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:TWGmeetingsummary2010-11-11.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:TWGmeetingsummary2011-01-26.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:(T-O)WG meeting summary 2011-07-07.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2011-09-27.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2011-11-15.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2012-01-25.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2012-04-19.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2012-09-18.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG2013Plan.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWGSummary2012-12-17.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2013-02-26.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2013-07-01.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2013-08-30.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2014-01-15.pdf]]
  +
* [[:File:OWG_Summary_2014-09-29.pdf]]
   
Minutes for meetings (& IRC logs) in reverse chronological order:
 
  +
== [[Engineering Working Group]] ==
   
{| class="wikitable" style="font-size:0.9em;"
 
  +
EWG meetings are at 5pm GMT/UTC on Mondays on the #osm-ewg channel on OFTC. (Note that meetings before 2013-04-01 were at 6pm GMT/UTC, but it was agreed that a change to the earlier time would be more convenient.)
|-
 
  +
!width=220px| Minutes link
 
  +
Please see [[Engineering_Working_Group#Minutes]] for the full list of minutes.
!width=220px| Topics / notes
 
!width=50px| Draft /<br> Approved
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-04-23|23rd April 2012]] || ? || upcoming
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-04-16|16th April 2012]] || license change, design || draft
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-04-09|9th April 2012]] || license change, design || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-04-02|2nd April 2012]] || license change, design || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-03-26|26th March 2012]] || license change || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-03-12|12th March 2012]] || TTTs review || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-03-05|5th March 2012]] || TTTs review || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-02-27|27th Febuary 2012]] || UX, license change || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-02-20|20th Febuary 2012]] || routing, license change, coding standards || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-02-13|13th Febuary 2012]] || routing, license change, vector tiles || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-02-06|6th Febuary 2012]] || license change, routing || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-01-30|30th January 2012]] || review/catch-up, MT deputization || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-01-23|23rd January 2012]] || S2O || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-01-16|16th January 2012]] || S2O, TTTs review, patch processes || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-01-09|9th January 2012]] || TTTs feedback, clickable POIs || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2012-01-02|2nd January 2012]] || 2012 plan review, TTTs feedback || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| 26th December 2011 || No meeting || -
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-12-19|19th December 2011]] || Budgeting continued: F2F, SOTM & hack weekends || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-12-12|12th December 2011]] || Incentives, budgeting, communicating TTTs || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| 5th December 2011 || No meeting || -
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-11-28|28th November 2011]] || Further setting goals & tasks || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-11-21|21st November 2011]] || Board requests, setting goals & tasks. || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-11-14|14th November 2011]] || Rails 3 PPA, promoting hack event || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-11-07|7th November 2011]] || Blocked apps page, Communicating || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-10-24|24th October 2011]] || DB schemas, IRC block tile || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-10-17|17th October 2011]] || Rails 3, talk-de feedback || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-10-10|10th October 2011]] || tile usage policy || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-10-03|3rd October 2011]] || Rails 3, barriers to tile rendering || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-09-26|26th September 2011]] || osm2pgsql bugs, ubuntu PPA || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-09-19|19th September 2011]] || piwik, planet.osm.org, build farm || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-09-05|5th September 2011]] || trace categories & new bugs page || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-08-29|29th August 2011]] || rails port install, trac tickets, workshops || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
| [[Working_Group_Minutes/EWG_2011-08-22|22nd August 2011]] || Start-up meeting || {{Accepted}}
 
|-
 
|}
 
   
 
== [[Strategic Working Group]] ==
 
== [[Strategic Working Group]] ==
Line 567: Line 855:
 
{| class="wikitable" style="font-size:0.9em;"
 
{| class="wikitable" style="font-size:0.9em;"
 
|-
 
|-
!width=220px| Minutes link
+
!width=70px|Minutes link
 
!width=220px| Topics / notes
 
!width=220px| Topics / notes
!width=50px| Draft /<br> Approved
 
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-06-18|2012-06-18]] || Andy working on License change || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG_meeting_2018-10-11|2018-10-11]] || Note from newspaper editor, Adding Andrew to Github
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-28|2012-05-28]] || OSMF Comms, info@ || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG_meeting_2018-09-13|2018-09-13]] || Mastodon tweet, Leaflets, Subtitles
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-21|2012-05-21]] || OSMF Comms policy || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG_meeting_2018-08-09|2018-08-09]] || OSM awards, Belgium LC, SotM US, SotM, OSM anniversary
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-14|2012-05-14]] || OSMF Comms policy || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG_meeting_2018-07-12|2018-07-12]] || OSM official tweets re-posted on en.osm.town.
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-07|2012-05-07]] || Memorial fund, license comms || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG_meeting_2018-06-14|2018-06-14]] || OSM-US asking for tweet, Images without "proper" license, Switch2OSM,
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-04-30|2012-04-30]] || memorial fund, license comms, merging blogs, recent press || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG_meeting_2018-05-10|2018-05-10]] || New OSMF mediawiki skin, "Switching to OSM" blogpost, Ilya's award post
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-04-23|2012-04-23]] || rumours and reporting, memorial fund, OSMF web sites, business comms, || draft
+
| [[CWG meeting 2018-04-12|2018-04-12]] || Stickers printing budget.
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-04-16|2012-04-16]] || License change, SotM, dispelling rumours || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2018-03-08|2018-03-08]] || OSMF wiki e-mail validation, translation of OSMF site, tech base for OSMF site, responses to common inquiries, press releases
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-26|2012-03-26]] || License change comms || draft
+
| [[CWG meeting 2018-02-08|2018-02-08]] ||
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-19|2012-03-19]] || ESRI donation || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2018-01-16|2018-01-16]] || New CWG members, New wikimedia skin, Posts in the queue, CWG structure, Reaching out, CWG meeting announcements
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-12|2012-03-12]] || Blogging, Social media, Downtime || draft
+
| [[CWG meeting 2017-12-19|2017-12-19]] || Welcome pad for new CWG members, Pending blogposts, Adding deadlines to tasks, Grouptweet
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-05|2012-03-05]] || Ulf, MT, todo list || draft
 
  +
| 2017-11 || ''Pending upload''
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-27|2012-02-27]] || licence change || draft
 
  +
| 2017-10 || ''Pending upload''
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-20|2012-02-20]] || Blog merge, Observer New Radicals || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2017-09-28|2017-09-28]] || Blog posts about Gold Corporate Members, Ideas for spreading the word about the Membership Drive, Suggested 2018 budget, OSM stickers for FOSS4F+SotM 2017 Argentina and FOSS4G-Belgium 2017, List of non-FOSS and/or externally hosted services used by the CWG
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-13|2012-02-13]] || Ulf, ESRI, rebuild, etc || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2017-08-11|2017-08-11]] || Blog post and attendees' page for SotM 2017 (Japan), Licensing Working Group OSMF wiki page, Adding names of the translators of past 12 months on CWG wiki page, SotM 2017 OSMF banner and stickers
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-06|2012-02-06]] || Ulf, rebuild || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2017-07-21|2017-07-21]] || Blog posts welcoming new Local Chapters - UK and FR, Adding names of the translators of past 12 months on CWG wiki page, Attendees' page for every conference
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-23|2012-01-23]] || switch2osm || {{accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2017-06-16|2017-06-16]] || MWG welcome post (upd.), Message to WGs about cleaning OSMF wiki pages (upd.), SotM 2017 stickers, Mastodon instance
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-16|2012-01-16]] || multilingualism, press contacts || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2017-05-26|2017-05-26]] || Tordanik joins, LC potential blog post, Change of osmf wiki skin, MWG welcome post, Person to contact on press inquiry, Stickers
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-09|2012-01-09]] || MT plans and goals || draft
+
| [[CWG meeting 2017-04-21|2017-04-21]] || Stickers
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-02|2012-01-02]] || Server fundraising complete, budget, goals. (Poor irc connectivity) || draft
+
| [[CWG meeting 2017-03-17|2017-03-17]] || Blog corp members, Cleaning WG pages.
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-12-19|2011-12-19]] || Server fund, translations, CWG 2012 plan || {{accepted}}
+
| [[CWG meeting 2017-02-17|2017-02-17]] ||
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-12-12|2011-12-12]] || || {{accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2017-01-20|2017-01-20]] || Budget planing, Welcoming Corporate Members, Update Wiki and Biographical Infos
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-12-05|2011-12-05]] || || {{accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2016-12-16|2016-12-16]] || Post proposals, Potential new CWG members, News section of wiki.osm, Welcoming Corporate Members, IRC channel access, Twitter access, New time for meetings
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-28|2011-11-28]] || || {{accepted}}
+
| [[CWG meeting 2016-11-18|2016-11-18]] || processes for emails & blog + other plans
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-21|2011-11-21]] || || draft
+
| [[CWG meeting 2016-03-02|2016-03-02]] || met with some weeklyosm folks
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-14|2011-11-14]] || || {{accepted}}
+
| [[CWG meeting 2016-02-17|2016-02-17]] || new github repo. wochennotiz process
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-07|2011-11-07]] || facebook, tiles, fundraising, board F2F, Dev communication, WG communication || {{accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2016-02-10|2016-02-10]] || github repos, osm communicators, workplan
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-10-31|2011-10-31]] || facebook, tiles, fundraising, board F2F || {{accepted}}
+
| [[CWG meeting 2016-01-27|2016-01-27]] || new CWG members, press e-mail, replacing GroupTweet
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG_meeting_2011-10-17|2011-10-17]] || facebook, press releases || {{accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2016-01-20|2016-01-20]] || restart meeting with Zverik
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-10-10|2011-10-10]] || twitter, facebook. Tile abuse || {{accepted}}
+
| [[CWG meeting 2015-01-09|2015-01-09]] || restart meeting with Martijn & Serge
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-10-03|2011-10-03]] || press releases, twitter, facebook || {{Accepted}}
+
| [[CWG meeting 2014-06-06|2014-06-06]] || restart meeting with bob barr & martin W
 
|-
 
|-
| [[CWG meeting 2011-09-26|2011-09-26]] || WG summaries || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
|colspan=2| Stopped having meetings for a while
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=18lu-PDZ62D_AR3a5odi5-COr9Dga5FgWqkgCpjiEvgY 2011-09-19] || post-SOTM comms & WG summaries || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2013-02-18|2013-02-18]] || WG action plan, comms policy
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1ewxh3XQZkCrFw6P3HivIGVKdK9FNSfNpNtfgirfFUhY 2011-08-22] || Election attracting candidates || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2013-02-04|2013-02-04]] || tweeting, staffing, comms policy
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1hsRsAmK59h7jk92tEgDuynL5m6ZfsS2h87B582E29yo 2011-08-15] || AGM announcements + management team || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2013-01-28|2013-01-28]] || grouptweet, tweeting policy
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1_eDW55XZtjzVvuffXdmN_D1jXjnbMx93B4Hwpi4cn4M 2011-08-08] || recruiting ideas || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2013-01-14|2013-01-14]] || twitter access. campaign ideas
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=13QhFdMmVQyTN3IsAr8ckzX1AVwd5Kg9cyuFC_DPhY3o 2011-08-01] || management + AGM announcements || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2013-01-07|2013-01-07]] || 1m users PR. campaign ideas
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1lDd-LaS41upEeEI1tOHvp1joEkowvBXBvOmnceOgKQ4 2011-07-18] || management team recap || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-12-10|2012-12-10]] || small recap
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1SWUuS0jC_jgI1ya4zI0xfP8gzXRYI_FcktxfHnikdjs 2011-07-11] || talk-au moderation || draft
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-12-03|2012-12-03]] || pakistan law, new campaign, new year
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1NyYGs-wYmMqxjkY087avK_8tmuyif0-jRGfXnvLhbkg 2011-06-27] || translations drop-down fixed || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-11-26|2012-11-26]] || badges, mission statement, LocationTech
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1vu48aIA7NkGHeh1RwWFihzDDXMDWtydgEQ1saH35xiY 2011-06-20] || various topics || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-10-15|2012-10-15]] || front page banners, draft announcement
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1oBq2Iu3mScsKcwHezEJGz6Wt9HX-KCFhu6TvBwsf5Rk 2011-06-13] || management team idea || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-10-08|2012-10-08]] || front page banners & social media badges
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1D-HAs9P-toVG4N2S2hc_rTdbux3H96pDJaSoypQ3MuE 2011-06-06] || FAQ || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-10-01|2012-10-01]] || iOS maps blog
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1KFONXuGHczSV1Us0J_YiFXg-3ot_7iGCDBuCmMn3KVU 2011-05-23] || FAQ, blog/wiki dupes || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-09-24|2012-09-24]] || iOS docs, MapBox grant
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1I4uUfkjvRSsyQ_0UwZS6V6gmOicxAyYTlnsGQMR5ipM 2011-05-16] || FAQ, membership mailings, skin deployed || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-09-10|2012-09-10]] || License change TODOs
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1PBu9IpkVlp3M-bEOaatyetp7BfnK2gDShYEf6nGpoak 2011-05-09] || Skin. blog about new Logo || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-09-03|2012-09-03]] || License change TODOs
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Cm_CDzMedEri8dUns17RPd3Cdw8Hl4tfPkaLvk8--cU 2011-05-02] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-08-13|2012-08-13]] || SOTM, Licence change
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1V0L-V3rfvEEFolh0PBg_QhPldx0zXa1nx_cUStUk5sM 2011-04-25] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-07-30|2012-07-30]] || Licence change changeover TODOs
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1r4-8qiST0P4cvs2Xvfk6hOt1hZBCSWqrWqcb_6yV-3g 2011-04-11] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| 2012-07-23 || (Voice call) comms policy
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=12DX_ZMwM9X_rnaMRp71d3zaug2n2R59E0BQbgajOM-o 2011-04-04] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-07-16|2012-07-16]] || OSMF Comms policy, Redaction progress
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1qMDjOkT7mJAn7mFF6yzUTS_KsIYAXH4uIRYnUpQtbSI 2011-03-28] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-07-02|2012-07-02]] || License change bot test comms
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1lJZXLgCZLl_dJgvtbqc3f3y9DywKGkFQz-Swr0SS62s 2011-03-21] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-06-25|2012-06-25]] || License change. podcasts, git docs.
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1fov4luj8lV9g_iReGQNAdMMWDP6hMzlm-bfmIcorzjY 2011-03-07] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-06-18|2012-06-18]] || Andy working on License change
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1grmQMrOYP4NEgH79qiWofIiO_Z5uD-YGGU5u4wnkG-w 2010-12-13] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-28|2012-05-28]] || OSMF Comms, info@
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Bpim7FeMuER6YhoEitNXj60eCzS7NkzI9LwH9iFMI_A 2010-12-06] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-21|2012-05-21]] || OSMF Comms policy
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1mnT-DaZVrjdhrwxCjZvPm0wLDsvgExKhav4c5sQ7dqc 2010-11-29] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-14|2012-05-14]] || OSMF Comms policy
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=11qaYQt-7rjQsRmVxJ1DSKLgWl4-XZrIyJcIXeeIEvd4 2010-11-22] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-05-07|2012-05-07]] || Memorial fund, license comms
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1mDsWoXowoYWVw11KrIX6TYGior0qazWtxHY5uyS4g9o 2010-11-15] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-04-30|2012-04-30]] || memorial fund, license comms, merging blogs, recent press
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Fy8Qip03eKZR7U0ZYXNkboydLwjGugi_0FjqCUndGdI 2010-11-08] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-04-23|2012-04-23]] || rumours and reporting, memorial fund, OSMF web sites, business comms,
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1isUWbxKrm4EZpeVYvHA2jmUHuf1ioiTRhSP8SQjzVeE 2010-11-01] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-04-16|2012-04-16]] || License change, SotM, dispelling rumours
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1xuRxWKlsEp0G8irRhto6eClszGFMYSycRnzWVUJNArg 2010-10-18] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-26|2012-03-26]] || License change comms
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=12DLUEv_O_aKBDrabz8bWvxPl8duiyZAKZzW7pZb0Xhc 2010-10-11] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-19|2012-03-19]] || ESRI donation
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=115ymBWuAHRS3ZArgmBms6uKltGmYEYItWPAOIsFu8eM 2010-10-04] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-12|2012-03-12]] || Blogging, Social media, Downtime
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1pTP-4PJZAHgsuFtBtEVP3eB7fcEr5H5b_LnX7JfapnY 2010-09-20] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-03-05|2012-03-05]] || Ulf, MT, todo list
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1ASGBuFrNpR1BwSPAl8FHBW88EXEWac6PmymvhFCR4eg 2010-09-13] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-27|2012-02-27]] || licence change
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Sn0o9M_nHhkZK9GtCuIqWs6u5Z0A9INKxTjizo_Ojps 2010-09-06] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-20|2012-02-20]] || Blog merge, Observer New Radicals
 
|-
 
|-
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1sVYyov8B0o1vRqBaFV8FmYvDCuWtQtD02XLsweploYA 2010-08-30] || || {{Accepted}}
 
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-13|2012-02-13]] || Ulf, ESRI, rebuild, etc
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-02-06|2012-02-06]] || Ulf, rebuild
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-23|2012-01-23]] || switch2osm
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-16|2012-01-16]] || multilingualism, press contacts
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-09|2012-01-09]] || MT plans and goals
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2012-01-02|2012-01-02]] || Server fundraising complete, budget, goals. (Poor irc connectivity)
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-12-19|2011-12-19]] || Server fund, translations, CWG 2012 plan
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-12-12|2011-12-12]] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-12-05|2011-12-05]] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-28|2011-11-28]] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-21|2011-11-21]] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-14|2011-11-14]] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-11-07|2011-11-07]] || facebook, tiles, fundraising, board F2F, Dev communication, WG communication
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-10-31|2011-10-31]] || facebook, tiles, fundraising, board F2F
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG_meeting_2011-10-17|2011-10-17]] || facebook, press releases
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-10-10|2011-10-10]] || twitter, facebook. Tile abuse
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-10-03|2011-10-03]] || press releases, twitter, facebook
  +
|-
  +
| [[CWG meeting 2011-09-26|2011-09-26]] || WG summaries
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=18lu-PDZ62D_AR3a5odi5-COr9Dga5FgWqkgCpjiEvgY 2011-09-19] || post-SOTM comms & WG summaries
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1ewxh3XQZkCrFw6P3HivIGVKdK9FNSfNpNtfgirfFUhY 2011-08-22] || Election attracting candidates
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1hsRsAmK59h7jk92tEgDuynL5m6ZfsS2h87B582E29yo 2011-08-15] || AGM announcements + management team
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1_eDW55XZtjzVvuffXdmN_D1jXjnbMx93B4Hwpi4cn4M 2011-08-08] || recruiting ideas
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=13QhFdMmVQyTN3IsAr8ckzX1AVwd5Kg9cyuFC_DPhY3o 2011-08-01] || management + AGM announcements
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1lDd-LaS41upEeEI1tOHvp1joEkowvBXBvOmnceOgKQ4 2011-07-18] || management team recap
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1SWUuS0jC_jgI1ya4zI0xfP8gzXRYI_FcktxfHnikdjs 2011-07-11] || talk-au moderation
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1NyYGs-wYmMqxjkY087avK_8tmuyif0-jRGfXnvLhbkg 2011-06-27] || translations drop-down fixed
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1vu48aIA7NkGHeh1RwWFihzDDXMDWtydgEQ1saH35xiY 2011-06-20] || various topics
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1oBq2Iu3mScsKcwHezEJGz6Wt9HX-KCFhu6TvBwsf5Rk 2011-06-13] || management team idea
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1D-HAs9P-toVG4N2S2hc_rTdbux3H96pDJaSoypQ3MuE 2011-06-06] || FAQ
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1KFONXuGHczSV1Us0J_YiFXg-3ot_7iGCDBuCmMn3KVU 2011-05-23] || FAQ, blog/wiki dupes
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1I4uUfkjvRSsyQ_0UwZS6V6gmOicxAyYTlnsGQMR5ipM 2011-05-16] || FAQ, membership mailings, skin deployed
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1PBu9IpkVlp3M-bEOaatyetp7BfnK2gDShYEf6nGpoak 2011-05-09] || Skin. blog about new Logo
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Cm_CDzMedEri8dUns17RPd3Cdw8Hl4tfPkaLvk8--cU 2011-05-02] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1V0L-V3rfvEEFolh0PBg_QhPldx0zXa1nx_cUStUk5sM 2011-04-25] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1r4-8qiST0P4cvs2Xvfk6hOt1hZBCSWqrWqcb_6yV-3g 2011-04-11] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=12DX_ZMwM9X_rnaMRp71d3zaug2n2R59E0BQbgajOM-o 2011-04-04] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1qMDjOkT7mJAn7mFF6yzUTS_KsIYAXH4uIRYnUpQtbSI 2011-03-28] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1lJZXLgCZLl_dJgvtbqc3f3y9DywKGkFQz-Swr0SS62s 2011-03-21] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1fov4luj8lV9g_iReGQNAdMMWDP6hMzlm-bfmIcorzjY 2011-03-07] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1grmQMrOYP4NEgH79qiWofIiO_Z5uD-YGGU5u4wnkG-w 2010-12-13] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Bpim7FeMuER6YhoEitNXj60eCzS7NkzI9LwH9iFMI_A 2010-12-06] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1mnT-DaZVrjdhrwxCjZvPm0wLDsvgExKhav4c5sQ7dqc 2010-11-29] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=11qaYQt-7rjQsRmVxJ1DSKLgWl4-XZrIyJcIXeeIEvd4 2010-11-22] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1mDsWoXowoYWVw11KrIX6TYGior0qazWtxHY5uyS4g9o 2010-11-15] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Fy8Qip03eKZR7U0ZYXNkboydLwjGugi_0FjqCUndGdI 2010-11-08] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1isUWbxKrm4EZpeVYvHA2jmUHuf1ioiTRhSP8SQjzVeE 2010-11-01] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1xuRxWKlsEp0G8irRhto6eClszGFMYSycRnzWVUJNArg 2010-10-18] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=12DLUEv_O_aKBDrabz8bWvxPl8duiyZAKZzW7pZb0Xhc 2010-10-11] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=115ymBWuAHRS3ZArgmBms6uKltGmYEYItWPAOIsFu8eM 2010-10-04] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1pTP-4PJZAHgsuFtBtEVP3eB7fcEr5H5b_LnX7JfapnY 2010-09-20] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1ASGBuFrNpR1BwSPAl8FHBW88EXEWac6PmymvhFCR4eg 2010-09-13] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Sn0o9M_nHhkZK9GtCuIqWs6u5Z0A9INKxTjizo_Ojps 2010-09-06] ||
  +
|-
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1sVYyov8B0o1vRqBaFV8FmYvDCuWtQtD02XLsweploYA 2010-08-30] ||
 
|}
 
|}
   
Line 713: Line 1,104:
 
! Minutes
 
! Minutes
 
|-
 
|-
| 2011-05-03
+
| 2014-08-03
| next meeting ...
+
| [https://docs.google.com/document/d/178oHWarpLS4lZ2BXE8O3RuvJECfWEyk25DuTlyIiqbY/edit?usp=sharing Minutes/Transcript 2014-08-03 DRAFT]
  +
|-
  +
| 2013-11-27
  +
| [[Local_Chapters_Working_Group/Meeting_2013-11-27|Minutes/Transcript 2013-11-27]]
  +
|-
  +
| 2013-09-20
  +
| [https://docs.google.com/a/osmfoundation.org/document/d/17xGA0i9m0aPlWyImamdLwuwPaTUcQ-St4UFhL4M4Pnc/edit#heading=h.852pcesq3kcr Minutes/Transcript 2013-09-20]
  +
|-
  +
| 2013-03-21
  +
| [[Local_Chapters_Working_Group/Meeting_2013-03-21|Minutes/Transcript 2013-03-21]]
 
|-
 
|-
 
| 2011-04-19
 
| 2011-04-19
Line 727: Line 1,118:
 
|}
 
|}
   
  +
== [[Data Working Group]] ==
  +
  +
See [[Data_Working_Group#Minutes.2C_Reports_and_Resolutions]]
  +
  +
== [[Membership Working Group]] ==
  +
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2016-05-23]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2016-08-03]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2016-09-04]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2016-10-31]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2016-12-07]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2017-02-01]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2017-05-02]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2017-08-31]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2017-09-22]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2017-12-07]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2018-03-02]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2018-03-20]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2018-04-30]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2018-09-24]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2018-11-26]]
  +
* [[Working Group Minutes/MWG 2019-02-22]]
   
 
[[Category:Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 17:55, 14 August 2019

This page links to minutes of meetings held by the various Working Groups

StateoftheMap Organizing Committee

Management Team

See Management Team#Minutes

Licensing Working Group

Note: License Working Group minutes are first published here in draft form. They are then formally accepted at the next meeting and may be subject to change for fact and clarity until then.

The LWG meets on the 2nd Thursday in the month at 20:00 UTC, conducting some of its business via email resolutions that are then reported at the next meeting. If a meeting hasn't happened yet, the document will be an edit copy for agenda.

As we are currently using a voice conferencing system for the meetings, please send us a mail before the meeting if you want to join/listen in. Please be aware that we now and then discuss confidential matters that may require signing a NDA with the OSMF.

2019

Minutes
Online document On the OSMF website Topics
2019-08-08
Draft minutes
Draft minutes
2019-07-11
Draft minutes
Draft minutes
2019-06-13
2019-05-09
LWG Minutes, 2019-04-11 2019-04-11
  • Attribution Guidance
  • dl-de/by-2-0
  • DJI
  • AOB - Application for an account with ICANNs trademark clearing house underway.
  • AOB - Brexit discussion
LWG Minutes, 2019-03-14 2019-03-14
  • Attribution Guidance
  • dl-de/by-2-0
  • AOB - Brexit discussion
LWG Minutes, 2019-02-14 2019-02-14
  • 3rd party data licence guidance
  • Information requests from law enforcement
  • Blurring request BE
  • AOB - Brexit - GDPR related issues?
LWG Minutes, 2019-01-10 2019-01-10
  • Update attribution guidance
  • “OSM” apps

2018

Minutes
Online document On the OSMF website Topics
LWG Minutes, 2018-12-13 2018-12-13
  • Budget 2019
  • Update attribution guidance
  • “OSM” apps
  • AOB - GDPR action item
LWG Minutes, 2018-11-08 2018-11-08
  • GDPR
  • DMCA policy
  • Information requests from law enforcement
  • Canadian OGL variants
  • Trademark misuse by OpenGeoHub
  • Guidance on small static map images
  • AOB - Introduction of Nuno Caldeira
  • AOB - Discussion about the balance of requesting attribution and not making difficult for suppliers to switch
LWG Minutes, 2018-10-11 2018-10-11
  • GDPR
  • Trademark issues
  • DMCA policy
  • AOB - LWG member recruitment
  • AOB - “OSM Contributor” App
LWG Minutes, 2018-09-13
  • GDPR
  • Trademark issues
  • DMCA policy
  • Licence review
  • AOB - OSMF address change
  • AOB - Paul thanked for LWG participation over the years
  • AOB - Recruitment of more people
LWG Minutes, 2018-08-09 The meeting did not take place, due to insufficient number of participants.
LWG Minutes, 2018-07-12
  • GDPR
  • DMCA policy
  • AOB - Open-Street Trademark
  • AOB - Export problems of OSM data in South Korea
LWG Minutes, 2018-06-14
  • GDPR
  • DMCA policy
  • AOB - Facebook attribution issue
  • AOB - Openlittermap
  • AOB - Austrian contributor
LWG Minutes, 2018-05-10
  • GDPR
  • DMCA policy
LWG Minutes, 2018-04-12
  • GDPR Document
  • Trademark issues
  • “validation” of OSM data
  • DMCA policy
  • EU copyright reform
  • Licence approval requests
LWG Minutes, 2018-03-08
  • GDPR Document
  • OpenIPMap
  • AOB - Mapbox “validation”
LWG Minutes, 2018-02-08
  • GDPR Document
  • AOB - DMCA takedown procedure
LWG Minutes, 2018-01-11
  • Update on Open-street trademark registration
  • Budget
  • DMCA takedown procedure
  • AOB - Change of recurring meeting date

2017

Minutes
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-12-07
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-11-02
Licensing Working Group Meeting, 2017-10-05 - cancelled
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-09-07
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-08-03
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-07-06
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-06-01
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-05-04
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-04-06
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-03-02
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-02-02
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2017-01-05

2016

Minutes
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-12-01
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-11-04
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-10-06
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-06-23
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-05-06
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-03-22
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2016-02-18

2015

Minutes
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-12-10
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-11-10
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-10-13
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-08-27
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2015-07-23

2014

Minutes
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2014-10-28
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2014-02-25

2013

Minutes
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-11-26
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-11-05
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-10-22
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-09-17
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-08-27
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-07-30
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-07-09
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-06-25
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-05-07 (postponed from 2013-04-30)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-04-09
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-03-26
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-03-12
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-02-19
Licensing Working Group 2013 - Our role going forward
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-02-05
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2013-01-22

2012

Minutes
[LWG on 3 month sabbatical after license change completion]
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-09-11
[No 2012-09-04 meeting, members travelling to SOTM 2012 conference]
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-28
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-21
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-14
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-08-07
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-31
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-24
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-17
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-10
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-07-03
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-26
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-19
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-12
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-06-05
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-05-29
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-05-22
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-05-15
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-05-08
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-05-01
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-04-24
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-04-17
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-04-10
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-04-03
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-03-27
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-03-20
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-03-13
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-03-06
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-02-28
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-02-21
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-02-14
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-02-07
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-01-24
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-01-17
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2012-01-10

2011

Minutes
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-12-20
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-12-13
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-12-06
(2011-11-29 - short informal meeting, not minuted)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-11-22
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-11-15
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-11-08
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-11-01
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-10-25
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-10-18
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-09-20
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-08-16
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-08-02
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-07-19
(2011-07-05 and 12 - no meeting)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-06-28
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-06-21
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-06-14
Letter: License Working Group Recommendation to board regarding Phase 4 of License Change Process, 2011-05-31 (made public 2011-06-14)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-06-07
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-05-31
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-05-24
(2011-05-17 - no meeting)
(2011-05-10 - no meeting)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-05-03
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-04-26
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-04-12
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-04-05
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-03-29
FrenchTranslation of Contributor Terms 1.2.4 (diff-marked copy)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-03-22
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-03-15
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-03-08
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-03-01
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-02-22
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-02-15
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-02-08
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-02-01
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-01-25
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-01-18
Contributor Terms 1.2.4 release draft - clean copy
Contributor Terms 1.2.4 release draft - diff-marked copy
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2011-01-11
2010 (latest first)
Minutes
Contributor Terms 1.2.3 working draft, superceded
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-12-21
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-12-07
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-11-30
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-11-23
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-11-16 (draft)
Contributor Terms 1.2 working draft, superceded
Contributor Terms 1.1 working draft, superceded
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-11-09
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-11-02
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-10-26
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-10-19
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-10-12
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-10-05
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-09-28
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-09-21
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-09-14 (Call with NearMap.)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-09-07
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-08-31
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-08-24
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-08-17
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-08-10
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-08-03
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-07-27
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-07-20
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-07-13
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-07-06
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-06-29
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-06-22
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-06-16
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-06-08
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-06-01
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-05-25 (Call with Microsoft/Bing)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-05-18 (Call with Microsoft/Bing)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-05-11
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-05-04
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-04-27
Licensing Working Group Agenda, 2010-04-20 (cancelled)
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-04-13
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-04-06
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-03-30
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-03-23
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-03-16
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-03-09
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-03-02
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-02-23
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-02-16
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-02-09
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-02-02
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-01-26
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-01-19
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-01-12
Licensing Working Group Minutes, 2010-01-05
2009

Operations Working Group

(formerly known as the "Technical Working Group" or TWG)

Monthly reports of OWG activity can be found at the OWG Log.

Older minutes

Engineering Working Group

EWG meetings are at 5pm GMT/UTC on Mondays on the #osm-ewg channel on OFTC. (Note that meetings before 2013-04-01 were at 6pm GMT/UTC, but it was agreed that a change to the earlier time would be more convenient.)

Please see Engineering_Working_Group#Minutes for the full list of minutes.

Strategic Working Group

Abbr Minutes link Topics / notes Draft /
Approved
SWG 2 December 2011 Minutes Core Values Draft
SWG 18 November 2011 Minutes Progress on opinion-gathering exercise Draft
SWG 04 November 2011 Minutes Progress on opinion-gathering exercise Draft
SWG 21 October 2011 Minutes Starting an opinion-gathering exercise Draft
SWG 7 October 2011 Minutes Starting an opinion-gathering exercise Draft
SWG 23 September 2011 Minutes Post SOTM debrief and discussion on future strategy Draft
SWG 12 August 2011 Minutes Draft
SWG 5 August 2011 Minutes Draft
AoA 11 July 2011 Minutes Next Meeting (1800 UTC) AoA subcommittee
AoA 5 July 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee Draft
SWG 1 July 2011 Minutes Draft
SWG 24 June 2011 Minutes Accepted tick.png
AoA 20 June 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee Accepted tick.png
AoA 13 June 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee Accepted tick.png
AoA 6 June 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee Accepted tick.png
SWG 3 June 2011 Minutes Accepted tick.png
SWG 27 May 2011 Minutes Accepted tick.png
AoA 23 May 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee Accepted tick.png
SWG 20 May 2011 Minutes List Etiquette. AoA update. Front Page. Accepted tick.png
SWG 13 May 2011 Minutes AoA update. List Etiquette Accepted tick.png
AoA 9 May 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee Accepted tick.png
SWG 06 May 2011 Minutes Continue page discussion. AoA update from sub-committee Accepted tick.png
AoA 2 May 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee Accepted tick.png
SWG 29 April 2011 Minutes SWG attendance. Continue Front page discussion. AoA update from sub-committee Accepted tick.png
AoA 25 April 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee
SWG 22 April 2011 Minutes SWG functions. Continue Front page discussion. AoA update from sub-committee Accepted tick.png
AoA 18 April 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee: Membership. Accepted tick.png
SWG 15 April 2011 Minutes Continue Front page discussion. AoA update from sub-committee
AoA 12 April 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee: Membership. Accepted tick.png
SWG 08 April 2011 Minutes Continue Front page discussion. AoA update from sub-committee
AoA 04 April 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee: Membership. Meeting was not held
SWG 01 April 2011 Minutes Continue Front page discussion. AoA update from sub-committee Accepted tick.png
AoA 28 March 2011 Minutes AoA subcommittee: Membership. Accepted tick.png
SWG 25 March 2011 Minutes Articles of Association. Accepted tick.png
SWG 18 March 2011 Minutes SWG membership. Articles of Association. Accepted tick.png
SWG 11 March 2011 Minutes Routing. OSM.org front page Accepted tick.png
SWG 04 March 2011 Minutes Routing policy discussion Accepted tick.png
SWG 25 February 2011 Minutes Tile policy feedback from board, SWG attendance, Wikimapia discussion Accepted tick.png
SWG 18 February 2011 Minutes Continue Budgeting and Routing policy discussion, Wikimapia discussion Accepted tick.png
SWG 11 February 2011 Minutes Final review of tile policy, continue Budgeting and Routing policy discussion, Accepted tick.png
SWG 04 February 2011 Minutes Budgeting, Tile policy, Routing Accepted tick.png
SWG 27 January 2011 Minutes Formalize SWG Accepted tick.png
SWG 20 January 2011 Minutes Accepted tick.png
SWG 13 January 2011 Minutes Budgeting process provisionally Accepted tick.png
SWG 06 January 2011 Minutes Budgeting process Accepted tick.png
SWG 16 Dec 2010 Minutes Non-quorate
No minutes
SWG 08 Dec 2010 Minutes Accepted tick.png
SWG 02 Dec 2010 Minutes Accepted tick.png
SWG 25 Nov 2010 Minutes Tile hosting Accepted tick.png
SWG 11 Nov 2010 Minutes Hosting services -
SWG 04 Nov 2010 Minutes Policy re: additional tile layers on osm.org Draft

Communication Working Group

Minutes for meetings of the Communication Working Group in reverse chronological order:

Minutes link Topics / notes
2018-10-11 Note from newspaper editor, Adding Andrew to Github
2018-09-13 Mastodon tweet, Leaflets, Subtitles
2018-08-09 OSM awards, Belgium LC, SotM US, SotM, OSM anniversary
2018-07-12 OSM official tweets re-posted on en.osm.town.
2018-06-14 OSM-US asking for tweet, Images without "proper" license, Switch2OSM,
2018-05-10 New OSMF mediawiki skin, "Switching to OSM" blogpost, Ilya's award post
2018-04-12 Stickers printing budget.
2018-03-08 OSMF wiki e-mail validation, translation of OSMF site, tech base for OSMF site, responses to common inquiries, press releases
2018-02-08
2018-01-16 New CWG members, New wikimedia skin, Posts in the queue, CWG structure, Reaching out, CWG meeting announcements
2017-12-19 Welcome pad for new CWG members, Pending blogposts, Adding deadlines to tasks, Grouptweet
2017-11 Pending upload
2017-10 Pending upload
2017-09-28 Blog posts about Gold Corporate Members, Ideas for spreading the word about the Membership Drive, Suggested 2018 budget, OSM stickers for FOSS4F+SotM 2017 Argentina and FOSS4G-Belgium 2017, List of non-FOSS and/or externally hosted services used by the CWG
2017-08-11 Blog post and attendees' page for SotM 2017 (Japan), Licensing Working Group OSMF wiki page, Adding names of the translators of past 12 months on CWG wiki page, SotM 2017 OSMF banner and stickers
2017-07-21 Blog posts welcoming new Local Chapters - UK and FR, Adding names of the translators of past 12 months on CWG wiki page, Attendees' page for every conference
2017-06-16 MWG welcome post (upd.), Message to WGs about cleaning OSMF wiki pages (upd.), SotM 2017 stickers, Mastodon instance
2017-05-26 Tordanik joins, LC potential blog post, Change of osmf wiki skin, MWG welcome post, Person to contact on press inquiry, Stickers
2017-04-21 Stickers
2017-03-17 Blog corp members, Cleaning WG pages.
2017-02-17
2017-01-20 Budget planing, Welcoming Corporate Members, Update Wiki and Biographical Infos
2016-12-16 Post proposals, Potential new CWG members, News section of wiki.osm, Welcoming Corporate Members, IRC channel access, Twitter access, New time for meetings
2016-11-18 processes for emails & blog + other plans
2016-03-02 met with some weeklyosm folks
2016-02-17 new github repo. wochennotiz process
2016-02-10 github repos, osm communicators, workplan
2016-01-27 new CWG members, press e-mail, replacing GroupTweet
2016-01-20 restart meeting with Zverik
2015-01-09 restart meeting with Martijn & Serge
2014-06-06 restart meeting with bob barr & martin W
Stopped having meetings for a while
2013-02-18 WG action plan, comms policy
2013-02-04 tweeting, staffing, comms policy
2013-01-28 grouptweet, tweeting policy
2013-01-14 twitter access. campaign ideas
2013-01-07 1m users PR. campaign ideas
2012-12-10 small recap
2012-12-03 pakistan law, new campaign, new year
2012-11-26 badges, mission statement, LocationTech
2012-10-15 front page banners, draft announcement
2012-10-08 front page banners & social media badges
2012-10-01 iOS maps blog
2012-09-24 iOS docs, MapBox grant
2012-09-10 License change TODOs
2012-09-03 License change TODOs
2012-08-13 SOTM, Licence change
2012-07-30 Licence change changeover TODOs
2012-07-23 (Voice call) comms policy
2012-07-16 OSMF Comms policy, Redaction progress
2012-07-02 License change bot test comms
2012-06-25 License change. podcasts, git docs.
2012-06-18 Andy working on License change
2012-05-28 OSMF Comms, info@
2012-05-21 OSMF Comms policy
2012-05-14 OSMF Comms policy
2012-05-07 Memorial fund, license comms
2012-04-30 memorial fund, license comms, merging blogs, recent press
2012-04-23 rumours and reporting, memorial fund, OSMF web sites, business comms,
2012-04-16 License change, SotM, dispelling rumours
2012-03-26 License change comms
2012-03-19 ESRI donation
2012-03-12 Blogging, Social media, Downtime
2012-03-05 Ulf, MT, todo list
2012-02-27 licence change
2012-02-20 Blog merge, Observer New Radicals
2012-02-13 Ulf, ESRI, rebuild, etc
2012-02-06 Ulf, rebuild
2012-01-23 switch2osm
2012-01-16 multilingualism, press contacts
2012-01-09 MT plans and goals
2012-01-02 Server fundraising complete, budget, goals. (Poor irc connectivity)
2011-12-19 Server fund, translations, CWG 2012 plan
2011-12-12
2011-12-05
2011-11-28
2011-11-21
2011-11-14
2011-11-07 facebook, tiles, fundraising, board F2F, Dev communication, WG communication
2011-10-31 facebook, tiles, fundraising, board F2F
2011-10-17 facebook, press releases
2011-10-10 twitter, facebook. Tile abuse
2011-10-03 press releases, twitter, facebook
2011-09-26 WG summaries
2011-09-19 post-SOTM comms & WG summaries
2011-08-22 Election attracting candidates
2011-08-15 AGM announcements + management team
2011-08-08 recruiting ideas
2011-08-01 management + AGM announcements
2011-07-18 management team recap
2011-07-11 talk-au moderation
2011-06-27 translations drop-down fixed
2011-06-20 various topics
2011-06-13 management team idea
2011-06-06 FAQ
2011-05-23 FAQ, blog/wiki dupes
2011-05-16 FAQ, membership mailings, skin deployed
2011-05-09 Skin. blog about new Logo
2011-05-02
2011-04-25
2011-04-11
2011-04-04
2011-03-28
2011-03-21
2011-03-07
2010-12-13
2010-12-06
2010-11-29
2010-11-22
2010-11-15
2010-11-08
2010-11-01
2010-10-18
2010-10-11
2010-10-04
2010-09-20
2010-09-13
2010-09-06
2010-08-30

Local Chapters Working Group

Date Minutes
2014-08-03 Minutes/Transcript 2014-08-03 DRAFT
2013-11-27 Minutes/Transcript 2013-11-27
2013-09-20 Minutes/Transcript 2013-09-20
2013-03-21 Minutes/Transcript 2013-03-21
2011-04-19 Meeting transcript 2011-04-19
2011-04-06 Meeting transcript 2011-04-06
2011-03-16 Meeting transcript 2011-03-16

Data Working Group

See Data_Working_Group#Minutes.2C_Reports_and_Resolutions

Membership Working Group