Difference between revisions of "Working Group Minutes/EWG 2012-10-15"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Created page with "== Attendees == {| class="wikitable" style="font-size:0.9em;" |- ! IRC nick ! Real name |- | apmon_ || Kai Krueger |- | drol || Roland Olbricht |- | Firefishy || Grant Slater |-...")
 
Line 29: Line 29:
 
** we had actions on TomH to push his branch live, which has been done: [http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/rails-dev/2012-October/001080.html]
 
** we had actions on TomH to push his branch live, which has been done: [http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/rails-dev/2012-October/001080.html]
 
** and an action on ppawel to look at OSQA migration possibilities: [http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2012-October/025799.html]
 
** and an action on ppawel to look at OSQA migration possibilities: [http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2012-October/025799.html]
** (re: Shapado i18n support)
 
  +
** (re: Shapado i18n support) [http://ask.debian.net/] nicely shows how you can select different languages for questions and filter by language
[http://ask.debian.net/] nicely shows how you can select different languages for questions and filter by language
 
 
* Clickable POIs on the frontpage
 
* Clickable POIs on the frontpage
 
** See Overpass API pop-ups: [http://overpass-api.de/open_layers_popup.html]
 
** See Overpass API pop-ups: [http://overpass-api.de/open_layers_popup.html]

Revision as of 12:38, 16 October 2012

Attendees

IRC nick Real name
apmon_ Kai Krueger
drol Roland Olbricht
Firefishy Grant Slater
jfire John Firebaugh
ppawel Paweł Paprota
shaunmcdonald Shaun McDonald
TomH Tom Hughes
zere Matt Amos

Summary

  • Matters arising:
    • we had actions on TomH to push his branch live, which has been done: [1]
    • and an action on ppawel to look at OSQA migration possibilities: [2]
    • (re: Shapado i18n support) [3] nicely shows how you can select different languages for questions and filter by language
  • Clickable POIs on the frontpage
    • See Overpass API pop-ups: [4]
    • ACTION: ppawel to look into the various alternatives on the clickable POIs task
    • ACTION: apmon_ to look into the feasibility of the vector tiles idea
  • Routing frontend
  • XML deleted items call
    • Current status is still drawing board. This was set out, but didn't attract interest.
  • OWL-powered activity/history tab
    • ACTION: zere re-word this item - doesn't need to be OWL-specific
    • Seems to be a lot of interest in activity streams, see [8] for a demo from ppawel.
  • AoB
    • ACTION: ppawel to do more in-depth research into migration of help.osm.org to shapado

IRC Log