Working Group Minutes/EWG 2022-01-24
These minutes are a draft.
- Adam Hoyle
- Tobias Knerr
- Roland Olbricht
- Ebrahim Nejati
There has been some minor feedback to the Proposal Framework. This includes the suggestion to rename it Tendering Framework, because the notion Proposal already has unrelated meanings in OpenStreetMap.
The framework is mature enough to add it to the OSMF wiki and then forward the link to the mailing list, Discord, and a non-open platform called Slack.
The list of current project ideas:
- 3.1 Hide note comments (more to come)
- 7.2 Self deletion facility (now under development by gravitystorm)
- 7.1 Personal "killfile": amended text
We want to pull in new ideas, because the remaining two are rather too few. The next steps are to ask the OWG and TomH whether the texts make sense to them. If so then we start a community consultation. This is only because the ideas are from us, thus there should be independent feedback.
OSM data model changes
Jochen Topf has offered to do an investigation into potential OSM data model changes. Relevant links:
- 2018 Milan SoTM Talk slides: https://media.jochentopf.com/media/2018-07-30-talk-sotm2018-data-model-en-slides.pdf
- 2018 Milan SoTM Talk video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkE_fHEoZ8&t=9489s
Any other business
Next meeting is 2022-02-07