Difference between revisions of "Working Group Minutes/SWG 2011-05-09"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Created page with "== Attendance == {| class=wikitable ! IRC !! Name !! Present !! Apologies |- | _chrisfl || Chris Fleming || y || |- | E...")
(No difference)

Revision as of 17:23, 9 May 2011

Attendance

IRC Name Present Apologies
_chrisfl Chris Fleming y
Eugene Eugene Usvitsky y
toffehoff Henk Hoff y

Also observing Ian Dees (iandees) and Richard Fairhurst (RichardF)

Minutes (Draft)

From previous meeting:

  • Henk to arrange a meeting with Francis. Done
  • Chris to Add Special Resolutions into proposal on wiki page.
  • Make sure that all topics for discussion are listed on wiki page.
  • Need to add text explaining what AoA is for to to wiki page. Henk, will draft this.

This week:

  • Update from meeting with Francis.
  • Membership discussion: Members do need to consent to being a member.



Actions:

  • Chris to Add Special Resolutions into proposal on wiki page.
  • Make sure that all topics for discussion are listed on wiki page.
  • Need to add text explaining what AoA is for to to wiki page. Henk, will draft this.

This week:

Next Week:

  • Next meeting: 17:00 UTC Monday 9th May 2011
  • Start working through proposed changes.

IRC Log