Difference between revisions of "Working Group Minutes/SWG 2011-06-13"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
Line 19: Line 19:
   
 
This week:
 
This week:
*
 
  +
* Long discussion on community vs Foundation decision making.
  +
* We should discuss further consider contribution based membership, although overall we're still not in favor.
  +
* Agree that allowing Corporate Membership is a good thing, and these organisations would have a single vote. The articles should reflect 2 types of member. '''Henk to ask board how much this should be'''
   
   
 
Actions:
 
Actions:
* No specific actions.
 
  +
* Henk to ask board what the minimum fee for corporate membership should be.
   
 
Next Week:
 
Next Week:
* Next meeting: 17:00 UTC Monday 20th June 2011
+
* Next meeting: 18:00 UTC Monday 20th June 2011
   
   

Revision as of 19:29, 13 June 2011

Attendance

IRC Name Present Apologies
_chrisfl Chris Fleming y
Eugene Eugene Usvitsky y
toffehoff Henk Hoff y

With special guest appearance from TomH

Minutes (Draft)

From previous meeting:

  • none

This week:

  • Long discussion on community vs Foundation decision making.
  • We should discuss further consider contribution based membership, although overall we're still not in favor.
  • Agree that allowing Corporate Membership is a good thing, and these organisations would have a single vote. The articles should reflect 2 types of member. Henk to ask board how much this should be


Actions:

  • Henk to ask board what the minimum fee for corporate membership should be.

Next Week:

  • Next meeting: 18:00 UTC Monday 20th June 2011


AoA Review document

IRC Log