Difference between revisions of "Working Group Minutes/SWG 2011-08-05"

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
(Created page with "== Attendance == {| class=wikitable ! IRC !! Name !! Present !! Apologies |- | _chrisfl || Chris Fleming || y || |- | Eugene || Eugene Usvitsky || || y |- | Firefishy...")
(No difference)

Revision as of 15:50, 5 August 2011

Attendance

IRC Name Present Apologies
_chrisfl Chris Fleming y
Eugene Eugene Usvitsky y
Firefishy Grant Slater y
apmon Kai Krueger y
mkl Mikel Maron y
RichardF Richard Fairhurst y
samlarsen1 Sam Larsen
stevenfeldman Steven Feldman
toffehoff Henk Hoff y
TomH Tom Hughes y
wonderchook Kate Chapman y

Minutes

Agenda

  • Discussion about community feedback / decisions
  • Articles of Association
  • Front page
  • OSMF Structure


OSMF Structure

  • The Management Committee have started to meet, but are not "Up and Running" yet.
  • How does Community feedback work? Do we need community feedback.
  • Some discussion on the technical aspects of working groups. Need to get Software Working group up and running, to make the technical aspects of working on site software easier.
  • Need to get people UX people involved as well (mkl and wonderchook to let TomH know)
  • wonderchook, apmon, chrisfl, RichardF all happy to help get some kind of software working group off the ground.

Articles of Association

  • Francis does not have time to write one up.
  • Will make a less legal proposal presented at the AGM during SoTM with an EGM to follow.


Discussion about community feedback / decisions

Actions

  • mkl and wonderchook to let TomH know details of interested UX designers.

Next weeks agenda

Next meeting

Next meeting 8th July 15.00 UTC

IRC Log