Annual General Meetings/12/Election
2012 OSMF Board elections
Three seats are available on the board for the 2012 board election. These are the seats held by Steve Coast, Henk Hoff and Mikel Maron. Henk Hoff will run for re-election to the seat he already holds on the board. Membership of the board is for a term of up to three years as stated in the Articles of Association.
The following members of the OpenStreetMap Foundation stood for election to the board of the Foundation.
|Frederik Ramm||117 votes (elected)|
|Henk Hoff||109 votes (elected)|
|Simon Poole||102 votes (elected)|
|Kate Chapman||82 votes|
|Alex Barth||62 votes|
Votes could be casted by proxy (via email) or in person (at AGM).
- Sunday, 26 August 2012: Candidate nominations and declarations close at 1700 UTC
- Monday, 27 August 2012: proxy votes by email open at 0900 UTC
- Wednesday, 05 September 2012: proxy votes by email close 1700 UTC
- Saturday, 08 September 2011: AGM at SotM - Denver in-person vote
When voted by proxy, the last vote that has been received by the voting committee before closing of the proxy-vote will be counted. A member can replace his proxy vote by an in-person vote at the upcoming AGM. To be able to vote a member must be a fully paid up member on the date of the AGM.
The committee that handles the election have the following people:
- Dermot McNally (Board member)
- Jonathan Harley (Independent scrutineer)
- Jaak Laineste (Independent scrutineer)
More information about the Board Elections can be found on the OSM wiki