Board/Minutes/2021-04-16

From OpenStreetMap Foundation
< Board‎ | Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Agenda and action items

Location: Video room https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu
using BigBlueButton.

Please note that this video chat was not open to observers.

Date and time: Friday 16 April 2021, 14:00 UTC - Countdown
Acronyms

Participants

Board members

  • Allan Mustard (Chairing)
  • Eugene Alvin Villar
  • Guillaume Rischard
  • Jean-Marc Liotier
  • Tobias Knerr
  • Rory McCann

Not Present

  • Mikel Maron

Officers and board
Biographies

Guests

Not open to observers.

Draft attribution guidelines

Draft minutes on the board wiki.

Action items

  • Allan to provide Kyle Mitchell's email with preliminary feedback to the Licensing Working Group
  • Tobias to look at the current board document, to clarify/modify points of contention in order to complete the draft and provide it to the board, preferably by the next board meeting.

Transferwise