CWG meeting 2022-06-06
June CWG Meeting
2022-06-06 14:00 UTC
Agenda / Notes
This was just a quick chat to run through blog ideas:
Notathon evolution: https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/67
- Maybe one for Juan or someone else with language skills to do in Spanish
- Maybe promote the wiki page to a top-level wiki page
- Mention to Andres and offer to move it to a top-level page
- Generalise to ‘you too can do this!’ and how
Haiti streets story: https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/66
- Maybe broadened to the challenge of officially unnamed roads - approaches in different places could also be referenced (where unofficial names / local names are reflected) - what to do in places where the streets have no names.
- Story: how OSM can go beyond what is already official…
- Maybe too niche if this blog post goes into too much detail…
- Justified because there isn’t somewhere else where this story lives…
- Could we pitch this to somewhere else?
- Write the skeleton and sense check with the WG.
MS FOSS Fund: https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/58
- Pete needs to share with translators
Google Summer of Code post (for after the summer) https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/68
- on the ideas list so we don’t forget once the projects end.
Tactile Mapping: https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/55
International Women’s Day: https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/61
Election Results: https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/59
- Put in the fridge
Mastadon instance https://gitlab.com/osmfoundation/cwg/-/issues/53
- asking Amanda
- asking Grant