< GPStogoJump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of approved applicants for a GPS receiver under the GPStogo scheme. Fill out an application form if you wish to be considered.
User macmobee, Nigeria, 18 February 2008.1 GPS unit shipped on 13 May 2008 User maning sambale, Phillipines, 20 March 2008.4 GPS units shipped on 2 January 2009.
- User Pradip Lamichhane, Nepal, 22 March 2008. New user, has not yet satisfied contribution requirement.
- User Waldir, Cape Verde, 28 July 2008. Qualified.
- Users Claudia Uberhuaga and Mónica Guerrero, Bolivia, 24 August 2008. Qualified. Equipment requested:
- 26 GPS Units
- 26 armbands
- 13 data cables
- Batteries and chargers
- User humano, Bogotá, Colombia, 26 August 2008. Qualified. Equipment requested:
- 3 geko 201
- 3 etrex
- 1 belt clip
- 5 armband
- data cables
- serial2usb adaptator
- User Grant Slater, South(ern) Africa, 15 January 2008. Qualified. Equipment requested:
- 3 gekos
- User: Mikel, India. Qualified. These will be distributed amongst delegates at Infoactivision in Bangalore, India on Feb 19-25. Equipment shipped:
- 20 Geko 201’s
- 20 Armbands