Licensing Working Group/Minutes/2020-05-14
OpenStreetMap Foundation, Licensing Working Group - Agenda & Minutes
Thursday May 14th 2020, 20:00 - 21:00 UTC
Adoption of past Minutes
Previous Action Items
- 2017-03-02 Simon to determine existing obligations towards sources listed on the copyright page.
- 2017-05-04 All/Simon to review import guidelines wrt licence “approval”.
- 2018-03-08 All to look at the Working Groups collecting personal information.
- 2018-04-12 LWG to follow-up on the iD editor, as the number of changesets is now included on the changeset comments thread.
- 2018-05-10 Jim to sign the LWG NDA.
- 2018-10-11 Simon to ask the board to contact the Working Groups about the NDA and ask people to sign up.
- 2019-01-10 Simon to draft text to developers of apps related to geo/mapping, having OSM in their names or using variations of our logo.
- 2019-02-14 Simon to summarise the advice regarding information requests from law enforcement and send it around.
- 2019-12-12 Simon to discuss trademark registration strategy (more countries, additional classes, etc) with lawdit.
- 2019-12-12 Simon to get back to Uni Heidelberg wrt track issue.
- 2020-01-09 Simon to include text about downstream produced works to the FAQ.
- 2020-01-09 Kathleen to produce 1-2 sentences about osm.org tile licence, to be included on copyright page.
- 2020-03-12 Simon to send email or fax to Moovit.
- 2020-03-12 Guillaume to talk to the board and get back to the LWG after the board's screen to screen meeting. Suggested feedback to include if the LWG should continue with the attribution guidance in some form as it is now.
- 2020-04-09 Guillaume to contact Safer about OpenFricheMap.
- Tile Licence
Any Other Business
Thanks to Nuno for participation
June 11th 2020 20:00 UTC