Difference between revisions of "Board/Minutes/2020-02"

Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
=== Previous action items ===
 
The list is sortable, expandable and contains items that did not arise from board meetings. Incomplete.
 
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed sortable"
! Name
! Date
! Action item and status
! Source
! Related to
|-
| Board
| 2019-09
| to decide about registration at the Benevity Causes Portal <br> <font color="blue">''# Email sent to Benevity (2020-02-26).''</font>
| email
| Donation
|-
| Board
| 2019-07
| to decide on next steps regarding an email service for OSMF. <br> <font color="blue">''# Guillaume is looking into it (2020-02).''</font>
| email
| FOSS policy
|-
| Board
| 2019-06
| <s>to decide on next steps regarding the request from a contributor to notify Facebook and remove their rights under [http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/ ODbL] if the violation is not fixed after 30 days of notice, as written on ODbL. <br> ''# Related [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2019-June/082653.html talk@ discussion]'' </s><br> ''[[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Attribution_by_Facebook| The decision seems to be]] (2019-10) to work on a running document (questions/opportunities/decisions to be made) and contact Facebook afterwards with a list of questions.''
| email
| LWG
|-
| <font color="blue">Allan</font>
| <font color="blue">2020-01-17</font>
| <font color="blue"> [[Minutes/2020-01#Appointment_of_Board_Committees|to recirculate]] to the board the document with the previous action items and to appoint the board volunteers to committees.</font>
| <font color="blue">meeting</font>
| <font color="blue">Action items</font>
|-
| <s>Frederik/Heather</s>
| 2019-05-18
| to complete and share job description for someone to prepare a pull request for acceptance against the current “openstreetmap-website” code that will implement [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GDPR/Affected_Services these changes] (related [https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2018/11/03/rfq-changes_to_rails_api_and_cgimap/ blogpost]). <br> ''# Possibly completed. ''
| F2F 2019
| GDPR
|-
| <font color="blue">Guillaume</font>
| <font color="blue">2020-01-17</font>
| <font color="blue">[[Board/Minutes/2020-01#Evaluating_financial_need_of_fee_waivers|to ask]] the MWG to not forward to the board any membership fee waiver applications that just provide a few words about financial hardship. </font>
| <font color="blue">Meeting</font>
| <font color="blue">Fee waivers</font>
|-
| Guillaume
| 2019-12-23
| [[Board/Minutes/2019-12#Voting_on_use_of_Loomio| to pay Loomio]] when our free period runs out.
| Meeting
| MWG
|-
| Joost<s>/Heather</s>
| 2019-10-16
| to work on a running document regarding [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Attribution_by_Facebook| Facebook attribution]].
| Meeting
| Facebook
|-
| <s>Joost/Heather</s>
| <s>2019-10-16</s>
| <s>to work on a blogpost regarding [[Board/Minutes/2019-10-16#Microgrants_update| Microgrants]].</s> <br> <font color="blue">''# Call for microgrants committee [https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2020/02/17/call-for-microgrants-committee/ published]. ''</font>
| <font color="blue">Meeting</font>
| <font color="blue">Microgrants</font>
|-
| Joost <s>Heather</s>
| 2018-12-28
| to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Uganda| OpenStreetMap Uganda Local Chapter application]]. <br> ''# In progress''.
| email
| Local Chapters
|-
| Joost <s>Heather</s>
| 2019-06-27
| to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Czechia| OpenStreetMap Česká Local Chapter application]]. <br> <font color="blue">'' # Consultation period ended''.</font>
| <font color="blue">email</font>
| <font color="blue">Local Chapters</font>
|-
| Joost <s>Heather</s>
| 2019-07-23
| to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Slovakia| FreeMap Slovakia Local Chapter application]]. <br> ''# In progress''.
| email
| Local Chapters
|-
| Joost <s>Heather</s>
| 2019-08-23
| to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Oceania| OSGeo Oceania Local Chapter application]]. <br> ''# In progress''.
| email
| Local Chapters
|-
| Joost <s>Heather</s>
| 2019-09-19
| to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo| OpenStreetMap RDC Local Chapter application]]. <br> ''# In progress''.
| email
| Local Chapters
|-
| Joost
| 2020-01-20
| to process the [[Local_Chapters/Applications/Kosovo| Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova Local Chapter application]]. <br> ''# In progress''.
| email
| Local Chapters
|-
| <s>Heather</s>
| 2018-12-20
| to draft email to start off discussion on the [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/osmf-talk osmf-talk] mailing list about [[Board/Minutes/2018-09-20#Start_developing_guidance_for_our_involvement_in_politics.2Factivism|developing guidance for our involvement in politics/activism]]. <br> ''# Was Peter's. Assigned to Heather on 2018-12-20.
| meeting
| Activism
|-
| <s>Heather</s>
| 2018-09
| to draft post on OSM validation practices.
| email
| Vandalism
|-
| <s>Kate</s>
| 2019-05-18
| to write Administrative Assistant's job description. <br> '' # Possibly completed.''
| F2F 2019
| Admin. Assistant
|-
| <s>Kate</s>
| 2018-12-20
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-12-20#Review_of_the_etiquette_guidance|to write]] to the [[Data_Working_Group|Data Working Group]] to see if there's anything further the board can do to support them.
| meeting
| DWG
|-
| <s>Kate</s>
| 2018-09
| to draft rapid response plan for when bad things happen.
| email
| Vandalism
|-
| <s>Kate</s>
| 2018-02-15
| to follow up with Grant about the [[Board/Minutes/2018-02-15#openstreetmap.org_added_to_Easylist| technical workaround]] of having conference announcement banners on osm.org linked to landing pages on the website.
| meeting
| OWG
|-
| <s>Kate</s>
| 2018-01-18
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-01-18#Taking_a_stand| to update]] the [https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Etiquette etiquette] and add a reporting plan.
| meeting
| Communication
|-
| <font color="blue">Mikel</font>
| <font color="blue">2020-01-17</font>
| <font color="blue">[[Minutes/2020-01#Appointment_of_Board_Committees|to draft]] proposed changes to [[Board_Rules_of_Order|board rules of order]] and go back to the board.</font>
| <font color="blue">meeting</font>
| <font color="blue">Rules of order</font>
|-
| Mikel/Paul
| 2018-03-15
| [[Board/Minutes/2018-03-15#Board_reminder.2Fcommunications_about_etiquette_guidelines| to look]] at the ten most active [https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo mailing lists] and see if people listed as admins are active in the moderator role, what is in place, and how they manage the lists. <br> '' # 2018-05-24 Mikel drafted email and both agreed on some modifications''.
| meeting
| Communication
|-
| Mikel/Joost
| 2019-05-18
| to document working group practices, draft WG “rules of order".
| F2F 2019
| WGs
|-
| Paul
| 2019-06-19
| <s>[[Board/Minutes/2019-06-19#Next_steps_on_pre-SotM_survey| to switch]] limesurvey plan to annual & expert</s>, transfer (limesurvey) ownership to OWG, billing to OSMF <s>and give access to Mikel, Joost and Dorothea</s>. <br> # ''The plan won't be changed for the time being.''
| meeting
| Surveys
|-
| Paul
| 2018-05
| to take feedback from the pre-F2F 2019 survey to developers that is about software.<br> ''# Might have been completed.''
| F2F 2019
| Survey
|-
| Paul
| 2018-04-19
| to [[Board/Minutes/2018-04-19#FOSS_Policy| document]] the evaluation process of software and services used by the OSMF.
| meeting
| FOSS policy
|-
| Paul
| 2016-10-28
| to create a page on the wiki, listing software products which are used by OSMF and are closed-source and/or are externally hosted. <br> '' # Was Peter's''
| meeting
| FOSS policy
|-
|}
 
== Action items updates ==

Navigation menu