(+ draft minutes)
m (+ 2 links, streamlining, fixed typo)
* '''Donations''': We received 1.8 Bitcoins (~ 77,000 GBP), already converted to Euros) ''([[Donate/Bitcoin|OSMF
* '''Corporate members''':
** Facebook: Corporate membership invoice submitted. Treasurer has access to their "supplier" portal and waiting for them to provide access to Dorothea.
=== Questions and comments by guests on the chat ===
''How do you want to define the next committee? The members were nominated by the board. Do you want personal changes? (by Hanna Krüger, guest)''<br>
> Happy with current committee composition. (Allan and Guillaume)<br>
<u>On conference organisers doing everything within their ability to ensure safety</u>
* We cannot burden the organisers to form their own police force to walk people
* In big cities like Washington D.C., Istanbul, Moscow, there are areas that are safe to walk around and areas which are dangerous.
=== Questions by guests ===
==== International SotM in US ====
''Does this mean that there couldn't be a global SotM in the US due to systemic racism? (
> There is a lot of nuance in the question.<br>
==== Countries with Visa requirements ====
''Should there be any consideration of places that greatly discriminate on visas? So many people from many places can't come? (
> It is a consideration but it is separate from the topic here.
<u>Suggestions by the [[FOSS_Policy_Committee|FOSS Committee]]
* Perform another inventory of the OSMF's software landscape in 2022 and compare the outcome with the previous inventory.
* Document the lessons learned and recommendations for future inventory rounds. Publish and present to the board.
* There was an email from the board to local chapter representatives on the Advisory Board about potential board candidates. It resulted in a discussion mainly with
* Meeting of the OSMF board and Advisory Board in November (open to observers). It will include presentations by ESRI and Microsoft ''(Gold OSMF [[Corporate_Members|Corporate Members]])''. Secretary to send invitation.