Working Group Minutes/EWG 2022-03-21
- Tobias Knerr
- Adam Hoyle
- Robert Koeze
- Rob Savoye
Review Scoring Criteria
A draft of ideas has been collected by Roland here. It looks like Roland wasn't able to edit it, so we will revisit the matter next meeting.
A number of our original ideas (listed below) are already being developed on. The working group agreed to come up with new ideas for next meeting.
- 3.1 Hide note comments (now under development)
- 7.2 Self deletion facility (now under development)
- 7.1 Personal "killfile"
Other projects that have been suggested:
- Improving the translation wiki extension for the OpenStreetMap wiki
- Updates to the blog.osm.org website
- Reporting updates references in the Data Working Group's wishlist (OTRS)
Tobias has offered to do more investigation on the first 2. Robert is working on a task description for the last one. We will revisit this at the next meeting after everyone has had time to review the Data Working Group's wishlist
OSM data model changes
Jochen Topf has offered to do an investigation into potential OSM data model changes.
- 2018 Milan SoTM Talk slides: https://media.jochentopf.com/media/2018-07-30-talk-sotm2018-data-model-en-slides.pdf
- 2018 Milan SoTM Talk video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkE_fHEoZ8&t=9489s
Roland was to get in touch with Jochen but was not present, so no updates for this meeting. Tobias has volunteered to pick up communicating with Jochen and let him know that funds have been allocated to support his investigation.
Any other business
The group agreed for the meeting to follow European Summer Time aka 1900 UTC (instead of 2000).
Next meeting is 2022-04-04 https://osmcal.org/event/1208/