StateoftheMap Organizing Committee/Minutes/2018/2018-05-27 Meeting
Time: 2018-05-27 20:00 UTC
Participants: Alessandro, Francesco, Christine, Michael
Location: HOT Mumble server
Sticker with logo (116)
- We buy rectangular stickers (maybe round corners) -> Alessandro
Official photographer (114)
- We will have a professional from the Wikimedia Italy community for Saturday and rely on volunteers/participants for the remaining two days.
Maptime Party (113)
- waiting one work for update Michelle about social event
- Sunday is better for Maptime party
No-photo stickers (117)
- stickers on clothes are bad due to sweating in the summer. They might fall of.
- Small stickers on the lanyard instead on the t-shirt don't fall of when the shirt becomes wet but are small.
- Two different colours for ribbons are good to see from distance.
We will get quotes for the second and the third option.
Gather content from sponsors (108)
- no update
- deadline for booklet: end of June
- banners needed until 2018-07-13
- deadline for everything: end of June
- ask sponsors if they need more than electricity and wifi at their booth (especially wired network access needs cables to be layed)
Banners and signs (106)
- agreed to buy as described in https://github.com/osmfoundation/sotm2018/issues/106#issuecomment-392574035:
- 2 type A, 5 type B, 3 type C
- we got quotes
- nicknames should be larger than in 2016
- size will be similar (slightly larger) than in 2016
Quote for Booklet
- Italian quote is without VAT but A5
- Michael has asked for a booklet at U.S.E. (Berlin) and copied an older quote for FOSSGIS 2018 into the GitHub ticket.
Pay venue deposit (96)
- Alessandro asked for invoice for the deposit
- back with text as proposed
- front with logo anywhere
- red for volunteers, green for participants
- one workshop and one talk were cancelled by the speakers
- move OsmAnd talk (but ask Victor first) to Saturday 15:10 to fill this gap in De Donato. Talk will be quite full and a large room is necessary.
- put Stefan Keller's MapMyBusiness to Sunday 10:30
- move "Thematic mapping with emojis" 30 minutes later
- Michael will ask the speakers via email