Working Group Minutes/EWG 2013-06-03
|IRC nick||Real name|
- rails_port README
- gravitystorm has been making more progress.
- Carto style
- Firefishy has installed hardware: 80GB RAM, 2x 512GB SSD, 4x 450GB 15kRPM SAS.
- Should be ready for software setup and testing.
- To begin with, gravitystorm is maintainer of new style. Prefers patches via pull requests.
- Development has slowed since the sole developer has less time. Needs to be made easier to install - there are few docs at the moment.
- "there were a couple of people who seemed interested in contributing but I think they got stuck at the setup stage and/or understanding the code"
- ACTION: zere to look at writing install instructions for OWL
- apmon_ wants to look at getting this branch merged in, but it will need some modernisation.
- Discuss at hack-day post SOTM-US.