Board/Minutes/2020-10-S2S/Managing staff - what questions need to be resolved
< Board | Minutes | 2020-10-S2S
Notes by participants. Might be enriched.
This session took place in parallel with the session: "Develop plan for conflict of interest on Working Groups". A summary of this session was provided to the other group.
- Mikel Maron
- Joost Schouppe (Secretary)
- Allan Mustard (Chairperson)
The rest of the board members participated in the parallel session "Develop plan for conflict of interest on Working Groups".
- Document: Personnel Committee Charter
- Advice from osmf-talk (OSM Foundation membership mailing list. You need to be an OSMF member (join) to subscribe. See all messages here).
- Some feedback from HOT.
- basic structure needed: written expectations we have of employees.
- how does the committee as a whole relate to the one-on-twos? > most work is in the one on twos, no need for many tasks at committee level.
- content of performance review.
- example feedback conversation guide
- typical model: 360° review.
- includes some peers: members of the foundation, Working Groups (WGs).
> Maybe also Extend support for the Board / Dorothea's workload.
- review current online documentwiki, do minor reviews over next week and circulate in a circular
- who is going to be point of contact for who:
- Site Reliability Engineer (osmf-talk thread) > Guillaume, ?
- Quincy Morgan (iD developer) > Mikel, ?
- Dorothea (administrative assistant) > Joost, Allan
- Guillaume to draft new copy.